"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Spic went all-out on this one. This is currently my fave of his. RIP throat.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hime what in the fuck are you doing

Being based

On twitter she said that her voice isn't up to snuff so shes just rolling with it as it were

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm a little bored so I decide to share my observation on a specific Niji shill on Reddit.

There is this user on Reddit who often shits on Hololive and their fans, but will still immediately jump into the Hololive subreddit to defend Niji at every opportunity he can. Well, that's nothing special. However, just recently he basically exposed himself as not giving a shit about any of the foreign Niji branches. According to him only the main JP branch matter and only their fans can be labeled as "Niji fans".

Here are a few example of his posts: (WARNING, a couple of huge screenshots)
View attachment 62061
View attachment 62062
View attachment 62063
Bonus (some of his comments got deleted but apparently a redditor calling him out managed to retrieve it):
View attachment 62064
Obviously there are more spicy comments you can find but I'm not gonna share them all. Feel free to go through his profile which I have shared above.

Why I'm posting all this? Well, I'm still a little taken back with how "gatekeep-y" this particular Niji fan is with all his "only JP matters" motto. I know there are a few specific NijiJP watchers here so I'm hoping for some clarification if that's how most old Niji fans behave (old, as in those who exist before the formation of NijiEN).
Remember the Niji shill on Reddit I shared in the past? Well, he's still at it and has been working overtime defending Niji since the start of Selen-termination drama. He was recently caught throwing slurs at others too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

You're like half a year late Loomers

God's Strongest Dragoon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Xuhle

Found this in parrots discord.

Edit: what is the original to this i swear ive seen it before but i cant place it. i was thinking WoW but that didnt seem right.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Either she censored some or people drew over it, but alas Para Love.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found this in parrots discord.

Edit: what is the original to this i swear ive seen it before but i cant place it. i was thinking WoW but that didnt seem right.

Its from The Elder Scrolls Online

DanishCookies

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

DanishCookies

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Spic went all-out on this one. This is currently my fave of his. RIP throat.

Very nice, very insane though to do a song that has three vocalists entirely by yourself, least of all trying to keep up with Daisuke's shrieking. I'd like to see him cover Koino Mega Lover.

Though if he really wants to suffer, he could take a shot at the majority of Yoshu Fukushu. My personal rec from that one would be the aptly named maximum the hormone because to really nail it he's going to have to harmonize the chant in four different tones and pray his mixer can make it happen.

He could also take a swing at maximum the hormone Ⅱ~これからの麺カタコッテリの話をしよう~

Also fuck me sideways Nao is so fucking beautiful shiinastare

As I mentioned before, Yoshu Fukushu is absolutely laden with shit that'd shred his throat. Utsukushikihitobitonouta, Benjo Sandal Dance, A-L-I-E-N, "F", Tsume Tsume Tsume are all top contenders for "Why Hakka graduated" once the practice blows out his vocal chords and if he tackled any of them I would kneel and sub at highest tier.

I'd also have looked for higher quality tracks than these shit-ass uploads but youtube after about an hour starts to kill the browser on this PC, especially if I load more than one tab of it or have literally any page with an embedded chat. If you like the sound, look them up yourself to hear them in better quality. They're on Spotify.

the red road

I honestly don't think Kyo is a big enough talent to be a worthwhile pickup for them, revenue/numbers wise or in terms of social impact, doesn't even have anything for existing members to saviourfriend over.
I would have much more respect for VShoujo if they actually debut someone who wasn't a guaranteed money maker in there PL

Top Bottom