"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well autists and inmates. Monday will be upon us soon. The Proctussy will be sleeping in only a few hours. Many things are expected to occur, not the least of which Yuko's announcement and of course, the possibility of Niji's next "announcement."

These last two weeks have been some of the most turbulent I've seen in vtubing space. Lots of great moments, lots of sad, lots of frustrating... it's been crazy. Tomorrow has the potential for the fires to start back up again or it could be a big ol' burger full of nothing. Whether you're here for passion or drama, take the things and people you hold dear and keep them close. It's anyone's game and anyone's guess. Just don't get too buttmad at the internet if things don't go your way.

Or do, idc. I'll laugh at you if you do though. What a weird hobby, huh?
I think he's already asleep

Xuhle

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Well howdy, stranger, long time no see

Do you hear them? They're coming.

The rrats.

THE RRATS, MEESTER SQUIDWARD!! :baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

Short

God Damn the Sun
4xzNbEl8_o.png
Megu LOVE!!!

A

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Quick niji do a flip with millie.
The phrase "do a flip" has taken on new meaning since learning that "flip" can mean "Filipino".

EDIT:
She probably does this on purpose considering her last Pippa post was her being bored on a day off

Eh, I'm not rrattin', just missing the old Yuni streams a little. Lower energy, less chatters, more chill and laid back than Pippa streams, you know. It'd be nice to have one again one of these days.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dude, I looked at that silhouette too fast and for a crazy second I thought her 3D model was going to be a centaur. Which would be hilarious and unique, but also very cursed.

EDIT:

She probably does this on purpose considering her last Pippa post was her being bored on a day off

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
How come? Spoonfeed me please
She didn't specify just said that she wanted to "be where Kson is"
Watched the vod

She mentioned wanting to be where Kson is because she understands but that's not her choice. So Sayu's Vshojo retirement hate comes from a bit of a jealous place where she doesn't feel it's genuine because they pick and choose

There are opportunities she is considering she has no definitive timeline (I'm guessing Shiina asked her to join Phase)

She thought she was over all this in Dec but then all this happened and she was vindicated but that didn't change what she went through and she was annoyed by the internet only now flipping out on Niji. She was not prepared to feel personal hurt over someone else getting terminated

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Anime Fan

Runie's final Valentines week stream is starting soon.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Hey @SandyCat, I was browsing your potential oshi's twitter and came across this:

If that bulge is real then congrats mate, you've found your Kamioshi. If it's not then you've been reverse-trapped.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Dude, I looked at that silhouette too fast and for a crazy second I thought her 3D model was going to be a centaur. Which would be hilarious and unique, but also very cursed.

EDIT:

Didn't her bio say "hiatus indefinite" before?
1708308244748.png

Bronze

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Well shit, today I learned there is a SU-27 vtuber with anime uwu eyes who mostly plays DCS World. I have never been so jealous before and for the first time I want to commission something for myself..

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Hey @SandyCat, I was browsing your potential oshi's twitter and came across this:

If that bulge is real then congrats mate, you've found your Kamioshi. If it's not then you've been reverse-trapped.

:architect: ❓

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom