"The incest was optional and they all chose incest?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

Look who went to the Streamer Awards. Wonder if he and mousey had anything to discuss. VShojo Lord Gunrun was also present by the way.

I think VShojo might be a real possibility for him as well, even though he has his flesh past to come back to. Suppose we'll see in March.
(since I can already see the "who dis" coming, that's not-Kyo. The Lady in the pictures is Rainhoe apparently, don't know anything about the other fellas.)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kyo why are you wearing whiteface, how tasteless.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
If that bulge is real then congrats mate, you've found your Kamioshi. If it's not then you've been reverse-trapped.
Sounds too risky, I'll play it safe. Thanks for the help everyone

I'm going to go see what Mari is up to instead

Yep just another ordinary Mari stream:amepopcorn:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi streaming:
Collabing with Lavandel and Mumkey

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Look who went to the Streamer Awards. Wonder if he and mousey had anything to discuss. VShojo Lord Gunrun was also present by the way.

I think VShojo might be a real possibility for him as well, even though he has his flesh past to come back to. Suppose we'll see in March.
(since I can already see the "who dis" coming, that's not-Kyo. The Lady in the pictures is Rainhoe apparently, don't know anything about the other fellas.)

He might be white but that hairline screams black. :dokibirdWhat:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

VSoyBoy

He might be white but that hairline screams black. :dokibirdWhat:
Seems like it's actually an accepted joke in his community. (The hairline, not it screaming black)

Also have a peek at that account :ironmousekek::

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I'm not sure why she does it when Hololive has no real restrictions on being horny outside of becoming twitch thots. There's at least 3-4 members hard confirmed to have fucked so it a bit puzzling.
Hololive doesn't seem to have very strict requirements against most things, but a lot of the EN talents even go so far as to try and not even swear if they can help it. It's like they try to be all pure and seiso even when they aren't deep down. It almost seems like they enjoy the challenge. It's largely self imposed as far as I can tell, so I'm sure that's why it's more fun rather than constraining or frustrating. It's always funnier when people have to try, even a little, to be creative in their interactions.

Kiara is still annoyed that whoever manages the requests for the HoloKaraoke app threw out her list of like 300 Hello Project songs when they opened requests (it sounded like they were expecting people to submit like a handful at a time, but massively underestimated her idol autism....)
She should be annoyed. H!P has plenty of bangers that would suit multiple different talents. Hopefully she just keeps resubmitting the list over and over until someone gets annoyed enough to give it to her.

I honestly never imagined a future where Vshojo was made up of mostly Nijisanji talents, but we may be heading to that end and I'm kinda scared lemao.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'll take the rainbows, But I think she will join Holo, she obviously had to leave Niji because she didn't want to renew the contract.

If Holo plan on another EN gen this year, it's not to far from the date they are usually chosen. Waabyu officially graduated on May 20. she would of known a bit before that I presume.

It makes way more sense for her to join Holo than Vshoujo.
Hold on, give me a sec....
:takocope:
Alright, so there's always the possibility of an EN generation of DEV_IS. Or maybe they'll shotgun Gen 4 since they shotgunned StarsEN 1 and 2 real quick.
Well howdy, stranger, long time no see
@thhrang explain

Xuhle

wak44rqlddhc1.jpg

RiverBear

KYO IS WHITE??

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Hololive doesn't seem to have very strict requirements against most things, but a lot of the EN talents even go so far as to try and not even swear if they can help it. It's like they try to be all pure and seiso even when they aren't deep down. It almost seems like they enjoy the challenge. It's largely self imposed as far as I can tell, so I'm sure that's why it's more fun rather than constraining or frustrating. It's always funnier when people have to try, even a little, to be creative in their interactions.
It really seems to be up to the individual. Kiara swears like a sailor, I don't recall Ina ever swearing, and Gura makes an effort to keep it down even if one slips out occasionally.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well after checking, she deleted those posts on those blogspots I mentioned. Don't know how recent that deletion was but yeah, it's a good thing I archived that. :BijouBijou:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I honestly never imagined a future where Vshojo was made up of mostly Nijisanji talents, but we may be heading to that end and I'm kinda scared lemao.
I honestly don't think Kyo is a big enough talent to be a worthwhile pickup for them, revenue/numbers wise or in terms of social impact, doesn't even have anything for existing members to saviourfriend over.

This is my cope of choice and I will be sticking to it.

Well now that we are talking about Vshojo

I don't doubt she's got brainworms of some sort but autism feels a stretch, at least not in any serious extent that would actually excuse her behaviour. Hell, just look at Haruka, there's an example of what autism actually looks like in a person.
brother, this is the same corpo that has Hime Hajime and Haruka Karibu, even GEEGA had lower numbers than him if im\ reading stuff right
Hime is fair, that's pure nepotism. Haruka tanked her exposure last year thanks to a rough covid experience and a canadian healthcare moment, but she's pretty solid when she does stream. Geega is interesting, she's been consistently inclining into comfy 4 view status, whereas from what I can see for Kyo his numbers are all over the place. Sometimes he's better but other times he's dropping back down into 3 view. He has reached better numbers than I had given him credit for though, I'll admit that.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I honestly don't think Kyo is a big enough talent to be a worthwhile pickup for them, revenue/numbers wise or in terms of social impact, doesn't even have anything for existing members to saviourfriend over.

This is my cope of choice and I will be sticking to it.
brother, this is the same corpo that has Hime Hajime and Haruka Karibu, even GEEGA had lower numbers than him if im\ reading stuff right

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Juni is in non chuuba mode but if anyone is curious she's drunk and losing her mind lmfao
"Im talking baout that fat frog baddie with that fat frog pussy" >Juniper actias
:PomuPanic: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING WOMAN

shes watching videos of rain toads and clapping in delight like a fucking seal :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:
Top Bottom