"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka has become significantly lewder since she got her new outfit and the infinite club meme started. It's like the sexually frustrated femcel band camp kid got the green light to be more lewd and I'm terrified of where this will take us.
It will take us to at least a hundred and fifty cubs.

Bronze

Oh I wasn't necessarily talking about Kyo when I said that it's just been really fucking with me that alot of people seem to think highly of Vshojo when to me they come across as vultures waiting for popular Vtubers to be available.
Because they are. Not that it's morally unacceptable imo, but their business model requires that. You can't tie them to company with IP, you aren't profiting from their subs and donos, at least not as much as other corpos if they take a cut these days, and you don't auction. There isn't much incentive to take small indies with potential. Their "talents first" is only for established ones

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Honestly, as long as Vshojo is honest about its modus operandi, I've got no problems with it.

Fake auditions? Bad.

You must be this tall to get on this ride? That's just a niche, no problems there.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Honestly, as long as Vshojo is honest about its modus operandi, I've got no problems with it.

Fake auditions? Bad.

You must be this tall to get on this ride? That's just a niche, no problems there.
Part of me agrees with the ethical honesty regarding the industry.
Part of me enjoys knowing 2view turbofags seethe because they keep getting rejected.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Clip tax:

Jdon in my soul. This clip made me do a spit take.

Breaking news: Selen is a betraying bitch! In the Backrooms.

Biboo talks about her "sounds" getting clipped.

Mumei's findom arc has begun!

And Suisei becomes best wingwoman for AZKi.

God's Strongest Dragoon

For those that missed the kino horse

httn

Hag enthusiast
Local green woman has reached the brainrot stage of her breakdown.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Airi and Tenma are kindred spirits

Chibidoki says she doesn't have a sex drive

There's usually a very simple explanation for this, chibi
:autismawareness:

"Boobing on"

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Fake auditions? Bad.

It just makes me respect Hololive, Phase, and dare I say it, Kurosanji to an extent, more. Taking risks on low 2/3 views and barely having any Ls. And usually picking out of 1000~s of applicants.

Meaning to say I've got no problem with Vshojo's way of doing it, but it just proves to me how lazy they are.

And even with how they recruit new members, I would considering scouting Hololive's biggest money maker and them soft graduating a year later as an L. They saw :rikutazumi:and disregarded all red flags.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Chibidoki says she doesn't have a sex drive

There's usually a very simple explanation for this, chibi
:autismawareness:

:dokiSmug: Did I not just say a day or two ago this retard was too stupid to get fucked? Certainly not disproving it. Though the idea of someone being attracted to chibi is horrifying, I hope she actually has the strongest kayfabe in the world for her streams.
It just makes me respect Hololive, Phase, and dare I say it, Kurosanji to an extent, more. Taking risks on low 2/3 views and barely having any Ls. And usually picking out of 1000~s of applicants.

Meaning to say I've got no problem with Vshojo's way of doing it, but it just proves to me how lazy they are.

And how risk averse. At some point only taking in people who have not only proven their success in the field elsewhere, but departed their previous positions amidst some drama that drummed up attention and/or claiming to be going off for an extended time only for them to reappear?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch these cool(dorks) girls play rust and be confused by everything(mostly yuu) while loki wanders off somewhere

frz

And even with how they recruit new members, I would considering scouting Hololive's biggest money maker and them soft graduating a year later as an L. They saw :rikutazumi:and disregarded all red flags.
Watch vshojo do another recruitment round just to add mika and pomu and noone else.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I would have much more respect for VShoujo if they actually debut someone who wasn't a guaranteed money maker in there PL
And how risk averse. At some point only taking in people who have not only proven their success in the field elsewhere, but departed their previous positions amidst some drama that drummed up attention and/or claiming to be going off for an extended time only for them to reappear?
I mean jokes aside this isn't a charity we're talking about, they're a business like any other once you cut through all the bullshit about doing it just for the art. Same as Hololive and other corps. The only difference is their model, they exist to provide background agency and tech support to proven commodities, and that's what allows them to offer such generous contracts since they're only making money on things they're actually involved in. Whereas Hololive takes more risk in setting up a talent but demands much higher control and rights over the product in exchange - and even Holo is moving away from debuting complete unknowns as the industry has become more entrenched and less exploring new ground. 2 views who thought the Vshojo auditions were going to golden ticket them to success were always living in delusion.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
and even Holo is moving away from debuting complete unknowns as the industry has become more entrenched and less exploring new ground.
Aren't most of ReGloss and ARMIS (the 2 latest wave of debuts) basically unknowns? Even in Advent, Biboo was a 2view.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Local green woman has reached the brainrot stage of her breakdown.

This is her doing better. I know it doesn't look like it, but trust me.

chihirogumi

Saku-chan is playing...you guessed it. Apex. Live on twitch now!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Just this small clip of Kiara talking about not wearing make-up when she's with the HoloEN girls
This might seem unimportant, but as a regular watcher I know that when Kiara plans to leave the house she usually at least puts on some "light" make-up, to look pretty and presentable for the world
Her not bothering at all with make-up when she's with Myth is (in my reading) a proof how close she really is with the other girls, that she can show up "defenseless" in front of them, and I think that's just really cute.

PekoWick

Whereas Hololive takes more risk in setting up a talent but demands much higher control and rights over the product in exchange - and even Holo is moving away from debuting complete unknowns as the industry has become more entrenched and less exploring new ground.
Says who? Regloss is literally bunch of nobodies. Same with advent and holoX.

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
Says who? Regloss is literally bunch of nobodies. Same with advent and holoX.
The dogs had a fanbase beforehand, and Shiori is considered one of the first en vtubers, so there's that.

Other than that, you are probably eight. Heck, Bijou literally only streamed with the intent of getting into Hololive.

Top Bottom