"Hey guys!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Welp. went to sleep and missed his new model debut clip.

Cliptax:

Why does Proctor look like a bratty shota whose about to challenge me to a children's card game? WTF is that laugh. I mean, he's quite right but I still half expected him to start discussing why he thinks blackwings are the best archetype or some shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gura membership news: Gura wants people for chorus voices for her Loli Kami cover that is coming soon.
She should do Loli Kami and Kani covers back to back.

Stunned But Dumb

Negzana

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
From last night

no, I'm pretty sure Shiori would be delighted at the prospect of being cooked by Haachama

in fact, she would insist

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why does Proctor look like a bratty shota whose about to challenge me to a children's card game? WTF is that laugh. I mean, he's quite right but I still half expected him to start discussing why he thinks blackwings are the best archetype or some shit.
What other sort of character is he going to play with that laugh though?

1707566252108.png

This is the face of someone with a high-pitch horse whinny for a laugh, and I can't imagine any other sort of character with it.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
A big collab with Haachama and friends to close the week with:

And Botan's Street Fighter adventure:

Short Tax:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
of course she didnt stream yesterday because of the splatoon live
good for her

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It strikes me that Proctor's sleep killing vtubers should just be an artefact of his terrible timezone, but his awful sleeping schedule means that he's basically sleeping at NA times.

Those deaths aren't an accident. The vtubing reaper is actively scheduling graduations to match Proctor's sleep schedule.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
half expected him to start discussing why he thinks blackwings are the best archetype or some shit
Eat shit you you think that, the man would clearly play floowandereeze/simorgh because he aint a furry, he just likes birds

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
alright, bossman's sleeping, who's dying tonight
I hope Riku Tazumi doesn't graduate, he's allegedly the only talent in the agency who matters anything at all. His termination would surely have a non-neglible impact on operations, as well as the net worth of the company.
Sisters, we have to organically show our authentic and genuine support for Riku Tazumi on SNS and stock market sites' comment sections.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

, he's allegedly the only talent in the agency who matters anything at all.
you say using a yacht to ship liver's money back to his home?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Runie writing that article about how air conditioning is sexist confirmed

Remind me to never get in Runie's car

Not because she'll cart me off to be subject to her weird experiments, but because I'll look like this the entire time
9c5dj.jpg

frz

Jesus who the fuck is this femboi and why does he looks near getting raped

On other news the k4sen tournament happened:
image.png

Unsurprisingly the team with the most males win, the only girl is URS-No.1005, a 3 view league spammer who got elevated into 4 view status through GTA VCR
One may know her as Tooko from the Pizza Gang, (jesus what a name URS-No.1005)
Akirose team lost in a close back and forth 56 minutes game vs the 2nd place team and once again a close lost against the 4th place team. They got 5th by shitting on @La+ de Central Norte team 2-0 :wah:
Why is karubi and laplus on the same team again lmao. Laplus team ended up not winning any game beside the opening game, she got a few solo kills at least. Now that I look at their draft, it's dogshit. The team actually played really well but you cant win without doing damage. Their coach was trolling with that ashe pick.
I also thought Roberu & Mae was gonna participate because of how they spam the game, turns out they just wanted to play with each other. :koronehappyl:

TIL holodex has its own timestamp function where they port one of the autist in the comment section who's doing the timestamping to the actual interfact and you can click it to jump to the timestamp to only watch the highlights. Godbless holodex, and fuck twitch btw.
image.png

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
NGL, the intro is as much a part of the vtuber as their personality. Without it, it seems a bit... Lacking.

Here are some of my faves.

Be careful though, NDAs are a bitch.

I love that Ina still uses the exact same intro song she used during her debut stream. :inatiredl:

Meanwhile Gura spent God knows how much on a fully animated intro she used for a handful of streams and then just returned to plastering memes everywhere. :gurahalloween:

Limkin

Specialite got valentines day merch. Here's Victoria's. Standee comes with a badge. They also have voice packs
"Hm, why does she look like a character from a yuri manga and a set of fanart the artist I follow is doing... oh, it's the same artist"
The artist weirdly has no mention of designing her anywhere in the profile, and I don't remember retweeting anything related to her either.

hylic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom