"I will remember this Kaela. I will get you for this. Goddamn you Kaela Kovalskia"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Didn't she mention something like "my own corpo larp" before? Maybe she's creating a vtuber group.
ah yes, the fabled asylum group. consists of
corpse
green hoe
nevermore
the_prostate

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Have a sloshed blue woman laughing at English texts just because

And listen to the self proclaimed goddess of marriage as you fall into slumber

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I'm happy to see Haachama is back in full force. I missed her throughout 2023 and now she has an en member to match her in weirdness. Can't wait to see further collabs.
It is my long held belief that if Haachama had been born as a native english speaker, she would have been a perfect fit for Phase

MyName

It is my long held belief that if Haachama had been born as a native english speaker, she would have been a perfect fit for Phase
What do you meen? Her english is as good as a natives! How else could she get into HoloEN 0?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Or Idol, considering her fanart & underwear streams.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Haachama hasn't drank piss.
That we know.
Yet.

don't worry, now that she's back, we shall witness horrors previously thought unimaginable

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
People will try to tell you that Fishman didn't start Phase Connect to bully cute women.
Nah he did it to have people for Mahjong and League

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Lunar New Year stream that she seems to be excited about. (Not really drama related anymore so) Also, her membership opened up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lunar New Year stream that she seems to be excited about. (Not really drama related anymore so) Also, her membership opened up.

Maybe Niji were doing us a favor by keeping the chink out of her...

Early Adopter
Maybe Niji were doing us a favor by keeping the chink out of her...
Says beaner, as if their family traditions and holidays arent 1:1 with those of bugmen

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Says beaner, as if their family traditions and holidays arent 1:1 with those of bugmen
Do you want me to insult your heritage again? Don't start crying if I do Mikhail, god knows you get real mad real quick.
Edit: Nah, you know what? I'm not gonna give you what you want you vodka negro. Найди работу и перестань пить, гребаный неряха.

Early Adopter
Do you want me to insult your heritage again? Don't start crying if I do Mikhail, god knows you get real mad real quick.
640x640.jpg

Koros Apogee

Late posting but Delta is playing Rust with other JP vtubers (with ditto being one of them.)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Apparently Yuu is doing Ring Fit Adventure tomorrow at 6pm JST (4am EST).

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I don't recall the tradition of killing or abandoning of newborn female infants in Mexican family tradition.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why does Proctor look like a bratty shota whose about to challenge me to a children's card game? WTF is that laugh. I mean, he's quite right but I still half expected him to start discussing why he thinks blackwings are the best archetype or some shit.

What other sort of character is he going to play with that laugh though?

View attachment 63404
This is the face of someone with a high-pitch horse whinny for a laugh, and I can't imagine any other sort of character with it.

Jesus who the fuck is this femboi and why does he looks near getting raped
Just so you guys know, he uses a literal bird as his avatar. That model is 100% @Azehara fucking with everyone. :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just so you guys know, he uses a literal bird as his avatar. That model is 100% @Azehara fucking with everyone. :dokiSmug:
You cant fool us janny, everyone knows all the women in the discord are turning y'all homosexual

Short

God Damn the Sun
One of our resident chuuba is teasing something.

Megu is going to debut with a new model on Friday (maybe)
vtoYglOA_o.png

yvdYk4h7_o.png

eAD9a71s_o.png

FEET

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom