"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

It is my long held belief that if Haachama had been born as a native english speaker, she would have been a perfect fit for Phase
Remi is the one who eats whatever in Phase right? Can we have a Chammers x Remi Collab?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Just so you guys know, he uses a literal bird as his avatar. That model is 100% @Azehara fucking with everyone. :dokiSmug:
He should use the shota model. It can only go well. :chaos:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Maybe Niji were doing us a favor by keeping the chink out of her...

Says beaner, as if their family traditions and holidays arent 1:1 with those of bugmen

Do you want me to insult your heritage again? Don't start crying if I do Mikhail, god knows you get real mad real quick.
Edit: Nah, you know what? I'm not gonna give you what you want you vodka negro. Найди работу и перестань пить, гребаный неряха.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Why does Proctor look like a bratty shota whose about to challenge me to a children's card game? WTF is that laugh. I mean, he's quite right but I still half expected him to start discussing why he thinks blackwings are the best archetype or some shit.
The Irish laugh disease.

Bronze

Tenma's playing poppy playtime 3 with a Miguel daki

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon live. Tune in to the adventures of Goreg Washerson von Balenciaga.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Meanwhile, another foxxu showing off best rigging in the world:
I really want her to do new Doki.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Bronze

Hina's live and playin love is all around

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Tenma's playing poppy playtime 3 with a Miguel daki

For a second there I thought you meant she had a Mikeneko daki.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Get your Snakes Solid, your grenades checked for DUDS and an extra injection of Nanomachines, It's MGS2 with Amiya;

Not-Username

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
On other news the k4sen tournament happened:
image.png

Unsurprisingly the team with the most males win, the only girl is URS-No.1005, a 3 view league spammer who got elevated into 4 view status through GTA VCR
One may know her as Tooko from the Pizza Gang, (jesus what a name URS-No.1005)
Akirose team lost in a close back and forth 56 minutes game vs the 2nd place team and once again a close lost against the 4th place team. They got 5th by shitting on
I really hate JP timezones. Every event happens when im asleep.

I don't recall the tradition of killing or abandoning of newborn female infants in Mexican family tradition.
Maybe this tradition is not THAT bad.

Just so you guys know, he uses a literal bird as his avatar. That model is 100% @Azehara fucking with everyone. :dokiSmug:
Lies. Its Proctor's official model. I wouldnt spend 10 minutes on Ai trying to make the gayest looking shota femboy and then 4 hours trying to edit a video to try to sync his mouth as much as possible to the audio.

Btw, 2 Proctor videos and both of them are doing better in views than any other Indie vtuber I have clipped or hell even the 2 or 3 Nijisanji clips I made a long time ago. He really is destined to be a 3-view-andy at the end of the day.

Megu is going to debut with a new model on Friday (maybe)
vtoYglOA_o.png

yvdYk4h7_o.png

eAD9a71s_o.png

FEET
Model looks amazing from what I have seen and she has mentioned that it moves really well too so we can assume its got really good rigging. Happy for her honestly, seems like she's gotten fucked over one too many times by life whenever it comes to Vtubing. She's pretty fun to watch too and has a great "hanging out with the bros" feel. Bit of a zoomer but I guess I can forgive that part.

He should use the shota model. It can only go well. :chaos:
He can collab with Taiga and Blu. Form a vtuber group called the ShotaSquad and get groomed by the daughter of some Saudi Arabian oil baron.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
and then 4 hours trying to edit a video to try to sync his mouth as much as possible to the audio
Dude, there is PNGtuber software/plugins to do exactly that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She owes me 20 bucks now

:confusedFap:

Here, have something worse

Goddamn Chineses

BRO

:nolanbean:

>Hand-cams canceled due to mooncakes🥮 :wtfman::shiinawangy:
Clip Tax: Have a crab hug

Remi not reading no Yamanba words

Limkin