"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Being sympathetic to a chink is the almost the same as being sympathetic to an american. One acts on its primal urges, thus doesn't experience emotion, another is too dumb to know what emotion is.
I will take the retard over the psychopath any day.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thanks for the feedback, guys 👍
The least I can say without revealing too much is I'm a vtuber yeah.
I think I'll just see what the interview is about.
If they tell me anything sus I'll report back.
Looking forward to the interview that way we'll know who you are :smugmoona:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
RIP to the best Vtuber intro

NGL, the intro is as much a part of the vtuber as their personality. Without it, it seems a bit... Lacking.

Here are some of my faves.

Thanks for the feedback, guys 👍
The least I can say without revealing too much is I'm a vtuber yeah.
I think I'll just see what the interview is about.
If they tell me anything sus I'll report back.
Be careful though, NDAs are a bitch.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Mumei said her break is to work on herself, and the way she said it made it sound like she was trying to say it has nothing to do with Selen, she said she has been putting the thing she has been busy with aside for a while and just started working on it, and that's part of the reason she has not been streaming.
EDIT: timestamp at 2:34:20.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I don't have sympathy for her but I will admit that one cannot deny her those achievements, as I said in a post last week about the Taiwan debacle: the chinese fanbase was a big part of Hololive's early success and that often gets overlooked. That does not, however, exempt them from also being a bunch of lunatic thugs who thought they could bully Hololive into doing whatever they wanted and to fall in line due to the Chinese market's money.

For that transgression they are the foremost enemies of any self-respecting Hololive fan to this day.
*shrug* agreed. It's like modern day weak asses who want to deny and cancel historical people's accomplishments cus they were also pieces of shit, got a bunch of those in the US right now. So when some newbie comes in asking who Artia was they should know the entire story. It's not sympathy, it's being accurate and complete.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I present to you, Mr Man and Little Man.

Stunned But Dumb

I present to you, Mr Man and Little Man.

I wonder if they expected to get fan art of themselves. One of them never managed a vtuber before and considers doki a side job, so I wonder if this is a bit new.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, what have you got planned for Valentine's day? Who am I kidding, if you're reading this, the answer is nothing. Well, several of the Phase Connect girls have a collab for Valentine's Day scheduled.

They're going to be rating the dating advice of staff and other talents.

Now, would permanently-single women like Dizzy and Uruka have good opinions on how to date and maintain a relationship? I have my doubts.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So, what have you got planned for Valentine's day? Who am I kidding, if you're reading this, the answer is nothing. Well, several of the Phase Connect girls have a collab for Valentine's Day scheduled.

They're going to be rating the dating advice of staff and other talents.

Now, would permanently-single women like Dizzy and Uruka have good opinions on how to date and maintain a relationship? I have my doubts.

Yeah surely getting relationship advice from repressed women with issues is a great idea :whatastory:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I wonder if they expected to get fan art of themselves. One of them never managed a vtuber before and considers doki a side job, so I wonder if this is a bit new.
Sovereign is the current manager for the XSET apex roaster. I know he used to manage xqc but managing a vtuber as popular as Doki will definitely be a new experience for him.

Bronze

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Mario Kart event is postponed. Archive otw(if it works)

Saw this in the replies and it make me laugh way harder than it has any right to. It's not even fucking funny!

Stunned But Dumb

I knew all this would affect the tournament. A delay is better than a cancellation... I guess...

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The 'look that can melt steel' Kronii mood

"Everybody! Start hitting the most recent batch of Takopium! It's some gooood shit!"

Someday Kronii will escape the pet stuff accusations. Today is not that day.

I'm getting serious "...like tears in rain..." vibes from this one.

Even AO-Chan gets jealous sometimes... Pro-tip: don't piss off the world-destroying book, please

what was in that shit.jpg

Man, we missed a hell of a party...with lots of involuntary psych committals, I bet

jarpoks

oh that's a nice Ao fanart, i love her expression so much, I wonder who's the arti-oh
2024-02-10_14-26.png
URL, twitter being twitter

Koseki Kovalskia

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
NGL, the intro is as much a part of the vtuber as their personality. Without it, it seems a bit... Lacking.

Here are some of my faves.

Be careful though, NDAs are a bitch.

Also, I forgot to share a video (that isn't a bgm intro, but I'd kill to have it be Watame's bgm someday); please enjoy one hour of the Strongest Rap Sheep:

niggaphil

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Please understand they fired the person who was organizing it(I don't actually know if she was organizing it, but it would be funny)
Really makes you think about the event Selen was supposed to announce before the whole trainwreck fucked her up bad

Top Bottom