"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's Judas from the Bible, who got Jesus (aka Kiryu Coco) crucified and killed by the Romans (Chinks), only difference being that in this story Jesus revives and joins a gay brothel to do lapdances for crack cocaine but otherwise pretty much the same thing.
Can anyone translate this in normal human language? I have no idea who this Hecatia/Artia is nor the drama around her.

Edit : actually i decided to do my reps lie a good inmate. Here's a reddit post about the situaion with Coco

Tubedude

Can anyone translate this in normal human language? I have no idea who this Hecatia/Artia is nor the drama around her.
Artia was part of the HoloCN branch. Hecatia is her PL/reincarnation.
Artia supported some of the harassment of Coco after the Taiwan yab.
That's it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Into frog speech you mean?

Hecatia est la colocataire d'Artia, un ancien talent d'HoloCN qui a été licencié avec toute sa génération en 2020 lors de l'affaire de Taïwan. La rumeur a couru (et s'est confirmée par la suite) qu'Artia avait soutenu le harcèlement de Coco sur les forums chinois et avait fait des commentaires comme regarder un film chinois très nationaliste pendant la suspension de Coco. Va te faire foutre, putain de grenouille.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Artia was part of the HoloCN branch. Hecatia is her PL/reincarnation.
Artia supported some of the harassment of Coco after the Taiwan yab.
That's it.
Into frog speech you mean?

Hecatia est la colocataire d'Artia, un ancien talent d'HoloCN qui a été licencié avec toute sa génération en 2020 lors de l'affaire de Taïwan. La rumeur a couru (et s'est confirmée par la suite) qu'Artia avait soutenu le harcèlement de Coco sur les forums chinois et avait fait des commentaires comme regarder un film chinois très nationaliste pendant la suspension de Coco.

You guys left out the most important part:
Artia was Pippa's oshi.
:smugmoona:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That's a rrat right? Watame debuted in 2019 and Artia definitely was later, I remember.
No, pippa said on one of the earlier streams but after mcdonalds mic streams how she likes chinese talents. I dont think she brings it up nowadays tho.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's a rrat right? Watame debuted in 2019 and Artia definitely was later, I remember.
No it isn't, Pippa has stated it herself and got mad when people told her Artia was a snake.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
RIP to the best Vtuber intro

I hope she makes a spiritual successor to this intro as Doki. This intro was too good to lose.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
My world is in shambles but I should've guessed better, she happily works for a chink.

In Miguelgato news, her company isn't dropping her ass

Archive
【notice】
We apologize for any concern regarding "Ria Koito" who belongs to our company, but we will continue to support the voice actress as "Ria Koito."
Thank you for your continued support.
She is also streaming Palworld in 90 minutes

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Look, you have to give Artia some credit. IIRC she was the one who reached out to the western community by speaking decent English and was the first Holo talent who joined the Hololive subreddit as a mod. She was the first one who tried to get Cover to try new things like streaming on Twitch. Then Coco came in, did the whole English outreach better, really got the ball rolling with her Meme Review series, and became the face of Hololive in the West. There must have been jealousy involved in Artia backstabbing Coco, the one who stole her thunder.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
My world is in shambles but I should've guessed better, she happily works for a chink.

In Miguelgato news, her company isn't dropping her ass

Archive

She is also streaming Palworld in 90 minutes

Good of the company for not bowing to what boils down to personal drama between two people. Mike is still a bitch, though

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Look, you have to give Artia some credit. IIRC she was the one who reached out to the western community by speaking decent English and was the first Holo talent who joined the Hololive subreddit as a mod. She was the first one who tried to get Cover to try new things like streaming on Twitch. Then Coco came in, did the whole English outreach better, really got the ball rolling with her Meme Review series, and became the face of Hololive in the West. There must have been jealousy involved in Artia backstabbing Coco, the one who stole her thunder.
Being sympathetic to a chink is the almost the same as being sympathetic to an american. One acts on its primal urges, thus doesn't experience emotion, another is too dumb to know what emotion is.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD.

smol Peo

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-10T013657.407.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-02-10T013622.306.jpg

she has a helicopter mode with her ahoge!foto_no_exif - 2024-02-10T013618.209.jpg

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't have sympathy for her but I will admit that one cannot deny her those achievements, as I said in a post last week about the Taiwan debacle: the chinese fanbase was a big part of Hololive's early success and that often gets overlooked. That does not, however, exempt them from also being a bunch of lunatic thugs who thought they could bully Hololive into doing whatever they wanted and to fall in line due to the Chinese market's money.

For that transgression they are the foremost enemies of any self-respecting Hololive fan to this day.

Last edited:

Peachmoon

The Assman
I'm more surprised that platform is still alive tbh. While I never really heard any bad things about them, I can't seem to recall any of their VTubers being popular either. Also iirc Nekomiya Hinata used to stream there under a different alias.

fwiw IRIAM is owned by Zizai/Duo who was Mirai Akari's first corpo.

Dunno if it ends up being worth, but couldn't hurt to take the interview, right? Just be cautious when it comes to decisions

Why did they reach out to you specifically? Are you involved in the industry? Are you a vtuber?
Thanks for the feedback, guys 👍
The least I can say without revealing too much is I'm a vtuber yeah.
I think I'll just see what the interview is about.
If they tell me anything sus I'll report back.

Top Bottom