"Tomato cup of milk"Coni Confetti
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Yay the Haachama x Shiori collab is beginning!

The Haachaama x Shiori collab is beginning.

Haachama x Shiori...

Gonna get my bible and cross this is about to be cursed

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Then you realize there's a chance that one of the submissions will be Nolan's
:crushface::nolancries: Finally, my calling. Wait for me my queen!!!

that hairline by 8? a tragedy. it was over before his mom even transitioned him. but the actual post says that's just a very ugly girl.

yup

What does the plastic surgeon say to his patient that is too fucking ugly?
Hands them a pill and says "Try again next life".
:gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:

The plot thickens Eilen is accused of being a guy and the one scamming
Given the fact people here say they fucked over Shiori I wouldn't doubt they were the scam artist in the equation
Question can anyone give me a qrd on Moe vs Eilen?

God, I can't believe I will watch Purple Keemstar for this... Let's go!!!

After watching Purple Dramafag:

Ha! I fucking knew it! This fucker saw what happened to Selen and thought: Hey, if I fake my suicide this people will believe me cos this bitch did it and she's now famous.

Knowing this fucker fucked the MID tuber Shiori I know he's a piece of fucking shit.

Thank God he's getting sued.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

Jesus Christ Tenma

EDIT: It continues

AAA

:mikok:
:mikothumbsl:

So let's see, Pippa filled their drive with feet pictures. Uruka filed it with men in skirts, now Tenma will fill it with beefcakes

Am I missing somoene?

niggaphil

Oh no no no no no....

whose blood gonna get sacrificed tonight?

Hope it is not Kurosanji! :smugselen:

Stunned But Dumb

Ok that was too dumb of a joke
2024 hit with the 2nd vtuber suicide case. And it's only february.

Eileen posting suicide note on twitter

Suddenly, but this is a farewell letter. I believe I will die soon. I have been defrauded by a Chinese man and subjected to threats of over 20 million yen in unpaid amounts and 40 million yen if I don't quietly accept it.

Due to numerous threats from this Chinese man, I can no longer live without medication. While the medication is effective, I feel drowsy, and when its effects wear off, I am overwhelmed by panic and anxiety, leading to suicidal impulses.

[Details] In 2022, I established a VTuber agency called "H," and the agency's annual revenue reached 100 million yen. However, I fell seriously ill and sold the agency to a man I met in Shenzhen, China. He belonged to China's super-rich class (his father is the head of a state-owned enterprise, and his mother is one of the leaders of the Fujian Provincial Government), and I trusted him.

However, after the sale (post-closing), for a year and a half, he continuously withheld payments from the livestreamers (I was covering for him) and consistently insulted them. (Examples: "All livestreamers have small brains, stupid pitches. Trash like them can't survive in society." "Small-brained." "These people have low EQ." "I want to fire them," etc. Too many to list, so please forgive the omission.)

Moreover, until now in 2024, despite promises and signed contracts, he has never provided me with a profit and loss statement. Currently, he owes me over 20 million yen. I have urged him several times due to financial insecurity, but he has consistently evaded with excuses like "Wait," "In a few days," "I caught a cold, wait a few days," and recently, when I demanded payment again, he resorted to threatening me.

Examples: "I will make you suffer." "I hate you, so I'll do anything." "I'll make a big fuss." "Do you know what will happen?" "Don't think it'll be over even if you go to court," etc.

Afterward, he added, "If you don't like that, settle for half," "Come on, decide quickly, or the amount will decrease rapidly," and other threats. I have completely broken down mentally, and now I can't survive without medication. (The worst condition in my life, and when the medication's effects fade, suicidal thoughts arise.)

He has previously mentioned things like "Using a slightly expensive method, making companies write defamatory remarks on bulletin boards" and "manipulating public opinion." Feeling my life is threatened in an unsolvable way, I have sought advice from several lawyers.

They have told me that it is "very advantageous," "there is little the other party (Chinese man) can do," but also mentioned that "even if you win in court, you cannot seize assets," and questioned, "Is he even at his address in China?" "Is that address genuine?" Essentially, I am told that I have no choice but to accept the situation. I can no longer live. I can't protect what needs protection.

I am consulting the police about the threats, but I don't know to what extent the Japanese police will respond. Surely, no one will help me. I probably won't be alive soon. Some may say, "This is China risk," "This is what Chinese people do," but it's not that kind of issue. By exposing his actions, anyone could potentially suffer the same harm. I hope the information can be useful even after I'm gone.

In conclusion, even if I succumb to the threats and end my life, my only regret is my family. Please, if there is someone who can help, help.
Eileen
Archive
Who else thought 2024 couldnt be worse than 2023 :calidrinking:

Someone on Kiwifarms mentioned that Artia was scammed by this same person. Anyone know anything about that?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The plot thickens Eilen is accused of being a guy and the one scamming
Given the fact people here say they fucked over Shiori I wouldn't doubt they were the scam artist in the equation
Question can anyone give me a qrd on Moe vs Eilen?

I despise False but I have to give him props for doing his due diligence and reaching out to the other party.

As for Eilene, maybe she'll do a backflip for real this time

kanpainiggi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209-224650.png
    Screenshot_20240209-224650.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 108

niggaphil

Kurosanji wants to expand the vtuber waves to Taiwan market

good luck with that if Kurosanji wanna pissed of a bunch of chink nijisisters from china

:smugselen::smugselen::smugselen:
I only have the taiwanese chink link and i am on holiday in middle of no where. Someone could archive and translate it @Gaotye (bilibili DD)?

In this news, there is one Anycolor management manager name appeared: 小林陽介

you guys have fun in digging his info or background, and see we could find why the managements are so fucked up

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

good luck with that if Kurosanji wanna pissed of a bunch of chink nijisisters from china

I only have the taiwanese chink link and i am on holiday in middle of no where. Someone could archive and translate it @Gaotye (bilibili DD)?

Archive

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

it will go about as well every other expansion.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Well, that's gonna piss off the JP fanbase with this timing lol

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
New smilie.
:BibooPopcorn:

>not a dokismug
>it is biboo though

Curses, I can't complain it's not what I want because I also like it.

Ghostarchive wasn't loading for me but archive.is worked thankfully.
View attachment 63377

I hope these guys are satisfied now. It'd be funny if Pochi started doing stuff on her PL again so they can seethe even more.

It'd be even funnier if she just graduates wholly from vtubing and just leave these retards twisting in the wind, and her departing note blames them directly for driving her off.

Crossposting from the Dokibird thread.

Dokibird waiting room is up. Going live 2 hours from this post.

Came in at 30k ccv, wew lad that sure is negligible. :smugselen:

Yay the Haachama x Shiori collab is beginning!

The Haachaama x Shiori collab is beginning.

Haachama x Shiori...

Gonna get my bible and cross this is about to be cursed

Should have called the Vatican and gotten consecrated bro, it's too much for simple store bought trinkets.

The expansion will be negligible. This I know.

frz

Jurard's a fun guy.
His streams with ollie was actually hilarious
I'm worried about his throat though he sounds like he always screaming 24/7
I am not a lore master about Eileine and whatever happened between her and Natsumi Moe, but I get the gist of it.
But I am surprised at the amount of support people call out for her on twitter and such.

I thought she was an abuser who left Moe all alone and now she has a financial hardship because she made dumb financial decisions all on her own?
Idk, but I don't really feel much compassion towards her in that case
It's Eileen vs China, people gonna stand with Eileen. If it's Eileen vs Moe then it'd be a different situation
But afaik Moe and Eileen never really show their beef publicly. Most of it is Eileen went MIA and all the harassment Moe got was from her manager Comcast.
And so now all vtubers except HoloJP and NijiJP do schedules, even though flesh streamers usually don't and the biggest JP vtubers in the world get away without just fine.
Doesn't regloss also use schedules. I dont think it's something exclusive to EN. HoloJP stopped streaming regularly that's why they dont have a schedule. Pretty sure people who does stream regularly like Koyori puts up their schedule. Dont know about NijiEN but looked like half their streamer base only stream 4 time a month and boys are too lazy to put up schedule (holostars JP does do scheduling though)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Now we have to hear streamers testimony.
Though whole ass animated video doesn't scream "i''m dysfunctional and suicidal wreck" in the first place. Twits? Ok. maybe. FUCKING 10 MINUTES LONG ANIMATED VIDEO? Press X to doubt.

Salado

Not-pokemon with cute Dragon in 40mins.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Shisui Kiki continuing Blue Archive and voicing the characters. Currently on Eden Treaty.

Suou Patra to continue FF6 at 3PM JST.

Some funny clip related to AZKi and the imperial palace.

Bonus hag audio from Street Fighter 6.

seenister

The plot thickens Eilen is accused of being a guy
Wait, didn't we know this already? Like back in the OtakuMOE days? lol

Also, first time watching a FalseEyeD vid. I get why you guys call him purple keemstar. He fucking sounds like him lmao.

Top Bottom