"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
True. Every Numi stream is a struggle session.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hey guys!
Potentially need some backup advice really quick, since none of my mutuals have information.

I was reached out to a group called IRIAM about collaborating and calling about their vtubing app. They're looking to expand overseas.

They're primarily a JP company and I can't find any EN involvement or other indies who have worked with them. Only info I can find is a general Fan Wikipedia.

Any thoughts? They didn't ask for money, just to schedule an interview call. Think it's worth a shot?
Come up with a list of questions to ask at interview. If they're on the level, they won't mind answering your questions as best they can. If it's sketchy, they won't answer, will be evasive, and likely won't try to get you to sign up for anything.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Important Grimmi update

Archive

Last edited:

Xuhle

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Can you archive or SS? Elon is blocking me
Mist posted the source abit after me.

Important Grimmi update

Life altering thank you Grimmi.

She dumped her audience to chase lolicon dollars and couldn't commit to their degenerate role play. I don't feel sorry for her

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ok that was too dumb of a joke
2024 hit with the 2nd vtuber suicide case. And it's only february.

Eileen posting suicide note on twitter

Suddenly, but this is a farewell letter. I believe I will die soon. I have been defrauded by a Chinese man and subjected to threats of over 20 million yen in unpaid amounts and 40 million yen if I don't quietly accept it.

Due to numerous threats from this Chinese man, I can no longer live without medication. While the medication is effective, I feel drowsy, and when its effects wear off, I am overwhelmed by panic and anxiety, leading to suicidal impulses.

[Details] In 2022, I established a VTuber agency called "H," and the agency's annual revenue reached 100 million yen. However, I fell seriously ill and sold the agency to a man I met in Shenzhen, China. He belonged to China's super-rich class (his father is the head of a state-owned enterprise, and his mother is one of the leaders of the Fujian Provincial Government), and I trusted him.

However, after the sale (post-closing), for a year and a half, he continuously withheld payments from the livestreamers (I was covering for him) and consistently insulted them. (Examples: "All livestreamers have small brains, stupid pitches. Trash like them can't survive in society." "Small-brained." "These people have low EQ." "I want to fire them," etc. Too many to list, so please forgive the omission.)

Moreover, until now in 2024, despite promises and signed contracts, he has never provided me with a profit and loss statement. Currently, he owes me over 20 million yen. I have urged him several times due to financial insecurity, but he has consistently evaded with excuses like "Wait," "In a few days," "I caught a cold, wait a few days," and recently, when I demanded payment again, he resorted to threatening me.

Examples: "I will make you suffer." "I hate you, so I'll do anything." "I'll make a big fuss." "Do you know what will happen?" "Don't think it'll be over even if you go to court," etc.

Afterward, he added, "If you don't like that, settle for half," "Come on, decide quickly, or the amount will decrease rapidly," and other threats. I have completely broken down mentally, and now I can't survive without medication. (The worst condition in my life, and when the medication's effects fade, suicidal thoughts arise.)

He has previously mentioned things like "Using a slightly expensive method, making companies write defamatory remarks on bulletin boards" and "manipulating public opinion." Feeling my life is threatened in an unsolvable way, I have sought advice from several lawyers.

They have told me that it is "very advantageous," "there is little the other party (Chinese man) can do," but also mentioned that "even if you win in court, you cannot seize assets," and questioned, "Is he even at his address in China?" "Is that address genuine?" Essentially, I am told that I have no choice but to accept the situation. I can no longer live. I can't protect what needs protection.

I am consulting the police about the threats, but I don't know to what extent the Japanese police will respond. Surely, no one will help me. I probably won't be alive soon. Some may say, "This is China risk," "This is what Chinese people do," but it's not that kind of issue. By exposing his actions, anyone could potentially suffer the same harm. I hope the information can be useful even after I'm gone.

In conclusion, even if I succumb to the threats and end my life, my only regret is my family. Please, if there is someone who can help, help.
Eileen
Archive
Who else thought 2024 couldnt be worse than 2023 :calidrinking:

The plot thickens Eilen is accused of being a guy and the one scamming
Given the fact people here say they fucked over Shiori I wouldn't doubt they were the scam artist in the equation
Question can anyone give me a qrd on Moe vs Eilen?

What was Pochi's PL? I didn't know she was already a big thing.
He means when pochi changed her model in idol

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What was Pochi's PL? I didn't know she was already a big thing.

Negzana

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jesus Christ Tenma

EDIT: It continues

AAA

:mikok:
:mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You thought only Bao is a coomer?

Negzana

kanpainiggi

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Negzana

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Schedules set me off, but for different reasons.

The vast majority of Hololive JP don't use schedules. Past the first few weeks after debut, it's just not a thing, they put up stream reservations instead and that's good enough. There are some exceptions but they are just that, exceptions. But even so, schedules are the one little bit of EN autism that has filtered all the way back into the JP indie sphere, and I am going to point the blame at the most autistic generation in Hololive history: Hololive English Myth. Of course they didn't invent schedules, but they sure made them a thing for the entire vtuber world. This is the gen containing the rap autist, the hikikomori, and the german. Managed by the kind of watch wearing busywoman who eats breakfast by mixing all the food from the buffet into a single bowl because it's more efficient. Myth had shared calendars since pre-debut so of course they have schedules. And so now all vtubers except HoloJP and NijiJP do schedules, even though flesh streamers usually don't and the biggest JP vtubers in the world get away without just fine.
Gonna piggyback off this post and use it to shill Subaru. I'm not sure about the rest of HoloJP, but the reason she doesn't do weekly schedules is cause she's had the same one for years and is usually consistent with it:

• Monday: Break day (unless there's a special collab or members stream)
  • Tuesday-Thursday 8-10PM JST: Regular stream, usually a FOMO game or collab.
  • Friday 8PM JST: Anime watchalong. She's currently going through Attack on Titan.
  • Saturday morning 10AM JST: OhaSuba, her morning talk show where she goes over what happened in the week.
  • Saturday and Sunday 1PM JST: RPG Weekend, where she'll spend 5-6 hours playing random RPG. She's been speeding through the Yakuza series.

She finished Yakuza 5 last week and in an hour, she'll be starting Metal Gear Solid!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The plot thickens Eilen is accused of being a guy and the one scamming
Given the fact people here say they fucked over Shiori I wouldn't doubt they were the scam artist in the equation
Question can anyone give me a qrd on Moe vs Eilen?

I knew this whole "scammed by chinaman" smelled like BS

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom