"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Woah they make the EN vtuber community look like god guys
Everything I've seen about the Genshin community is it's your typical "we're not toxic!" community that then proceeds to start all sorts of problems every chance they get.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just going to explain this since I've seen a lot of people over the past week misunderstand the Pokemon IP. Pokemon is owned by The Pokemon Company (TPC) which is a joint organization between Game Freak, Creatures, and Nintendo. These 3 companies all own equal shares in TPC, so everyone saying "wow, Palworld is probably going to make Nintendo fix Game Freak", that's far off the mark because Nintendo at best can ask Creatures to help put pressure on Game Freak.

When it comes to blackballing people from Pokemon perms, it may be Nintendo's doing or it may be Game Freak's doing. Creatures largely likely doesn't give a fuck because they aren't involved in the games, they make trading cards and merch.

Just your typical Genshin community implosion every few months, this time because of Genshin CC (content creators). Took some time to read what's going on.
TLDR The colossal asshole Tectone got 1v20'd and somehow came up on top because it's like the Spanish Civil War and all the Genshin CC declared PvP on each other
>a bunch of content creators in Genshin hate Tectone because he's a huge asshole and will banter while other CCs are in this "wholesome/don't be toxic" persona
>Enviosity is a CC that's exclusively F2P and has an eternal victim complex and massively insecure
>After getting one-guy'd enough times and treating minor banter as PTSD, he tried to cancel Tectone and it backfired, as now everyone sees Envio as the soft fag he is
>One of the biggest CC, Atsu, who hates Tectone and supposedly has been harassing him while trying to take the high ground
>Another CC revealed that "wholesome Atsu" is just a manipulative cunt that blacklists people in the community if he thinks they might be a threat to him
>Another CC did an interview with Atsu and tricked him into revealing that Atsu is the only CC that has a direct line to Hoyoverse and can improve/destroy relations with them

My favorite part is Enviosity got called mintpicker because he's F2P and Enviosity said that traumatized him. I never even watched Tectone and don't care for the guy but that shit's hilarious.:smugselen:
so pretty much a standard bantz-ey dude with a spine felted a retard with a glass spine and it all lead to retarded infighting?
I love the Genshin community, they somehow make all other degenerate F2P game communities look normal in comparison

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Her cover of Me & Mr Jones was also good.
The slow, lounge version of Bad and the french Moonlight densetsu were interesting picks; nice to listen to.

Biboo just started

Bronze

Thx Rie, very cool

She also is in this song with miori and few others

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Wait how tall is Ina btw? Is she tall-tall or Japanese tall?
175cm according to an artist profile she made of her Nagu self.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just going to explain this since I've seen a lot of people over the past week misunderstand the Pokemon IP. Pokemon is owned by The Pokemon Company (TPC) which is a joint organization between Game Freak, Creatures, and Nintendo. These 3 companies all own equal shares in TPC, so everyone saying "wow, Palworld is probably going to make Nintendo fix Game Freak", that's far off the mark because Nintendo at best can ask Creatures to help put pressure on Game Freak.

When it comes to blackballing people from Pokemon perms, it may be Nintendo's doing or it may be Game Freak's doing. Creatures largely likely doesn't give a fuck because they aren't involved in the games, they make trading cards and merch.

Just your typical Genshin community implosion every few months, this time because of Genshin CC (content creators). Took some time to read what's going on.
TLDR The colossal asshole Tectone got 1v20'd and somehow came up on top because it's like the Spanish Civil War and all the Genshin CC declared PvP on each other
>a bunch of content creators in Genshin hate Tectone because he's a huge asshole and will banter while other CCs are in this "wholesome/don't be toxic" persona
>Enviosity is a CC that's exclusively F2P and has an eternal victim complex and massively insecure
>After getting one-guy'd enough times and treating minor banter as PTSD, he tried to cancel Tectone and it backfired, as now everyone sees Envio as the soft fag he is
>One of the biggest CC, Atsu, who hates Tectone and supposedly has been harassing him while trying to take the high ground
>Another CC revealed that "wholesome Atsu" is just a manipulative cunt that blacklists people in the community if he thinks they might be a threat to him
>Another CC did an interview with Atsu and tricked him into revealing that Atsu is the only CC that has a direct line to Hoyoverse and can improve/destroy relations with them

My favorite part is Enviosity got called mintpicker because he's F2P and Enviosity said that traumatized him. I never even watched Tectone and don't care for the guy but that shit's hilarious.:smugselen:
Woah they make the EN vtuber community look like god guys

NO HYDE THIS ISNT HALAL :urtearingmeapart:

Genshit community is like the vtuber community except genshit fans get into slapfights over literally fucking nothing, the latest (before the streamer shit) drama was that their chink overlords didn't gib enough freebies for chink new year or whatever and that makes people who have spent 5k on a gachashit game ULTRA FUCKING MAD AND BOYCOOOOOTTTTTT because instead of 10 fantasy dollars they got 3 :SelenHAHAhere:.

The community is also full of the worst kinds of SEAmonkeys, grifters, dramafags, twitter lefties and all kinds of shitstirrers so it's in constant turmoil over everything and anything.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Her hands gave out so she'sdoing a zatsu, but she did get abour 20 more than when I first saw this post. only 20 more to go
She hit 1k, just before the 12 hour mark.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

Mariya's Valentine karaoke singers and their timeslots are revealed

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Given this is somewhat Vtuber adjacent I’ll place it here

kektone fucking clownloid :whatastory:

From AK to genshin then getting flak from PGR because he's a femboy then getting into a slapfight with everyone for being a massive retard then getting divorced by her wife last year to being the world's most egregious fucking egghead I feel nothing but immense joy to see this happen in the year of our lord 2024

Man I can't wait to see another massive meltdown from this fucker

Also a grifter btw the faggots dickrides literal who whores from twitch

Edit: yes I have a deep seated hate with this fucker if you can't tell

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Now we have a Vtuber themed gift of prophecy pic

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Everything I've seen about the Genshin community is it's your typical "we're not toxic!" community that then proceeds to start all sorts of problems every chance they get.
So, EN Vtubers and EN Community in anything in a nutshell.
Nice, imagine the jetlag

Meanwhile le Menace is having a time of it

Seriously makes me realize how much I've memory holed Halo 2.

God's Strongest Dragoon

kektone fucking clownloid :whatastory:

From AK to genshin then getting flak from PGR because he's a femboy then getting into a slapfight with everyone for being a massive retard then getting divorced by her wife last year to being the world's most egregious fucking egghead I feel nothing but immense joy to see this happen in the year of our lord 2024

Man I can't wait to see another massive meltdown from this fucker

Also a grifter btw the faggots dickrides literal who whores from twitch
Take the time to actually read what's happening. Enviosity is getting fucking trashed for being an insecure schizo. Meanwhile his ex-wife is apparently a lunatic and tried to dunk on him during this time, only for a cosplay whore to reveal that Fream has gone full schizo and stalking by accessing the house's security cameras after she and Tectone broke up. Tectone's not having a meltdown, the dude's chilling as he's watching everyone trip over themselves as they try to roast him.

Awoogers

Take the time to actually read what's happening. Enviosity is getting fucking trashed for being an insecure schizo. Meanwhile his ex-wife is apparently a lunatic and tried to dunk on him during this time, only for a cosplay whore to reveal that Fream has gone full schizo and stalking by accessing the house's security cameras after she and Tectone broke up. Tectone's not having a meltdown, the dude's chilling as he's watching everyone trip over themselves as they try to roast him.
Eh sooner or later it will happen anyway so might as well jump the gun

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Dragoon

Edit: yes I have a deep seated hate with this fucker if you can't tell
Yes, Nenelove already told us
The community is also full of the worst kinds of SEAmonkeys, grifters, dramafags, twitter lefties and all kinds of shitstirrers so it's in constant turmoil over everything and anything.
It's pretty much a given that if two people are in the Genshin community, they probably hate each other.

Awoogers

Yes, Nenelove already told us

It's pretty much a given that if two people are in the Genshin community, they probably hate each other.
Yeah but it goes way back than that and I don't even play genshin

Well it's a genshin drama in the end so it's just daily occurrence

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I remember my cousin walking up to me one time and doing this exact same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom