"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Also I will never understand a girl wanting a man more effeminate than themselves. Just be a fucking lesbian, it's honestly a more respectable relationship at that point.
I'd say there the asian woman's ideal man isn't necessarily effeminate.. it's more pale-skin lean model-types with long hair and lean muscles hidden underneath instead of the dad-bods and bulky muscles that's more sexy in the US.

It's funny tying this while watching Axel's 3D debut lol

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Happy for the Vanguard boys getting their 3D but it's still sad that we were denied of this moment

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
is this nigga singing a song about masturbating?

3d model is really good. Possibly the best if not one of the best for Holostars. I wonder what Blue boy will have.

Happy for the Vanguard boys getting their 3D but it's still sad that we were denied of this moment

Feelsbadman. I really wanted to have this retard and Magni in 3D.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Some animator made 6 fighting game intros for Bae based on the roll of a die she resides inside pretty neat concept

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Have Fuwamoco indicated they've played MGS2 before? They passed the "wetworks" scene and had a screen censor ready to go and got it up basically immediately so they didn't have to broadcast Raiden getting pissed on, no shot they'd have something like that ready to rip without foreknowledge.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
edit: am i crazy or his model like super high quilty
Probably they got enough time to fine-tune their 3D considering this showcase might've been delayed after the magni/vesper aftermath
Or they just get really careful after Roberu's funny shoulder incident during his 3D debut

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Feelsbadman. I really wanted to have this retard and Magni in 3D.

A middle aged man doing stupid requests by zoomers would've been kino 3D showcase material

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with Sonichu Saturday featuring Five Guys™

niggaphil

Showcase of Uruka's new outfit for anyone not interested in the vod

The main selling point of the outfit :smugselen:

Screenshot 2024-02-04 113057.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Isn't Ina one of the most private person in EN? Did she ever confirm she is in Canada? Even Ame and Gura stopped giving a fuck and constantly bring up US in their streams.

Edit: To be honest I'm not sure why all the HoloENs who are living in NA coincidentally want to hide their countries, while those living in other countries give no fuck.
She's never outright said it, but mentions Canadian stores and products, and measures stuff in meters and shit.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I've been in a rotten mood today but I've got ice cream and Axel 3D and Sonichu Saturday and things are nice.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Big-hand-no-shoulders Roberu walked so Axel could run.

Seriously his model looks fantastic. Better than many of the girls!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm really hoping this higher quality 3d model transfer over to the girls. Advent's 3D streams should be nuts. The Twin Doggos might break records.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
To be honest I'm not sure why all the HoloENs who are living in NA coincidentally want to hide their countries, while those living in other countries give no fuck.
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it easy to get personal data (in the US particularly) through websites that may contain their sensitive information? Compared to let's say Europe?

And since a lot of internet users are from NA, and some would be up to no good.

hylic

25-mind-blowing-facts-about-sammy-sosa-1697717892.jpg
me, before and after the tenma skincare routine

GOTBB

I've been in a rotten mood today but I've got ice cream and Axel 3D and Sonichu Saturday and things are nice.
Are you eating/scooping it out with your bare hands?
That is what Vtuber enthusiasts do, yeah?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Axel did great, proud of the dingo. He nailed the choreo and sang really well despite not being the best live singer. Also included the family photo of Tempus with Magni and Vesper in it, plus gave nods to them in a couple scenes.

Altare is next. I hope we get to see Kobo in it early on. That way I can stop watching after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom