"Yo fuck you rich people! Fuck you! Eat the fucking rich!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He is also being accused of abusing his cat

Yeah nigga who the fuck cares about the racism when this sounds endlessly worse
You dont make a cat squeak like that or make those sounds when you're just shooing him away

chihirogumi

>Shonzo
Anyone else thought it was a certain someone else for a moment? lmao
Anyway, on one hand, getting offended at this makes you a bitch. On the other hand, he's an scumbag cat-beating babiniku so I don't have sympathy for him.

More important news:
Aoi Sakura is making her debut seven hours from now. This is Chihiro Yuuki's reincarnation. If you were interested in checking her out, now is your chance to start fresh.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How is this vtuber related. The guy doesn't even watch vtube :ponrys:
Or do you mean he is friends of a friends of a guy who also doesnt watch youtube and sometimes got clipped because his viewers recommend him clips?

Gacha gamer fag who actually has a wife, known for whaling infinite money, moved from arknights to genshin to whatever.
Notorious for making guides full of wrong informations, statements like "A is trash compared to B" but you have to spend 1000$ to make B good., etc.

He never was in any grace, he transitioned from arknights with full of hatred by the community. Tbh the arknights community themselves were a very toxic place with extreme amounts of backseating. The content creator in there doesn't know how to make any content beside guides doesn't help. I think at one point he was banned from one of the huge hugboxes discord.
Genshin is even worse, they had a huge math nerd community where every single skills is dissected with 10 pages of math, using excel sheets.
E.g: This is for equipping weapons for one character , they also have maths for artifacts, skills, combo, etc. This document is only a small single part.

In the words of trump: Autism has become an epidemic.

USS IOWA

He is also being accused of abusing his cat

Oh fuck him, I was some what symphatetic to him but now I want him gone.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Actually they have become anti "managed by our people" corpos, our scene has a long record of imbeciles with more money than brain trying to be the next hololive and failing miserably

I kinda feel bad for the ES community seeing how shit their luck has been with agencies. I assume there are smaller agencies who are doing fine and everyone is happy but it seems like every one of them who holds the title of the biggest in the market turns out to be trash at some point. Hopefully IdolES turns things around.

As you pointed out on Discord, Kuri seems to have ripped this video and reposted it on his YouTube channel:

@Kuri Rinji, we might need to have a bit of a talk about you using this site's content without attribution. I didn't say anything beyond subtle hints when you did a full stream just reading through my AkioAIR OP almost word-for-word but maybe I should have. At least put something like "Thanks to X over on The Virtual Asylum" in the description or something.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I found this to be a cute and also a somewhat accurate formula for just about any group where their dynamics just work
This is one of the reasons why Kson didn't really appear that great when she was at Vshojo compared to Hololive. You can have a dozen different flavors of crazy and they'll all be entertaining in their own separate way, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was built off this concept. However being a whore is just one flavor of crazy and when you stick that whore in group of other whores, there's no group dynamic, it's just the same flavor repeated a dozen times and it loses its uniqueness. What type of flavor selection is more interesting in an ice cream shop?:
  • chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, mint, rocky road, cookie dough, and coffee
  • chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate with nuts, chocolate, and chocolate
This is why a lot of people Rie far more interesting in collabs than by herself. She's the strawberry ice cream of Phase Connect. Strawberry ice cream is great in Neapolitan ice cream but who the fuck chooses to eat strawberry ice cream by itself?
How is this vtuber related. The guy doesn't even watch vtube :ponrys:
Or do you mean he is friends of a friends of a guy who also doesnt watch youtube and sometimes got clipped because his viewers recommend him clips?
It's because Enviosity, a Genshin community creator, is also a vtuber (he's just a typical JRPG slime). In his schizorant to paint Tectone as someone that traumatized him, he dedicated a significant portion of his schizorant about Tectone's marriage falling apart with Fream, another vtuber.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The groomers are getting creative:

Archive

image.png

The cat shit is so obviously unforgiveable that making this clip the focus of the callout is beyond fucking retarded. I don't blame any artist who's hesitant to draw black characters, since someone will freak out over it no matter how you portray them.

@Kuri Rinji, we might need to have a bit of a talk about you using this site's content without attribution. I didn't say anything beyond subtle hints when you did a full stream just reading through my AkioAIR OP almost word-for-word but maybe I should have. At least put something like "Thanks to X over on The Virtual Asylum" in the description or something.
Not surprised a dramaYamanba steals shit for their own channels
I don't mind dramafaggotry on principle since, on a base level, we are a dramafag forum; but just lifting the video wholesale for easy views is gay. Stop being gay @Kuri Rinji. I'm not sure why the "original video" link is a link to your own video about this shit, rather than the actual source.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I kinda feel bad for the ES community seeing how shit their luck has been with agencies. I assume there are smaller agencies who are doing fine and everyone is happy but it seems like every one of them who holds the title of the biggest in the market turns out to be trash at some point. Hopefully IdolES turns things around.

As you pointed out on Discord, Kuri seems to have ripped this video and reposted it on his YouTube channel:

Not surprised a dramaYamanba steals shit for their own channels

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa and marimari_en do some voice acting:

:airidepressed:

Stunned But Dumb

Hexa and marimari_en do some voice acting:

:airidepressed:

Oh... they got to that issue. I forget, is this before or after they scale 4chan tower? I want to see that reaction

The groomers are getting creative:

This seems like a lot of effort to mess around with a woman who will, not might, will stab you in your sleep and finish you off while you're awake enough to know whats happening.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Moments like this mildly amuse me, as it kinda confirm their race, obviously only an Asian can pull of pretending to be a native Japanese. This is something Kiara wouldn't be able to do despite being fluent in Japanese due to her being white.

There were also other moments in the past, eg:
Ina tried to pretend to be a Cover staff.

Kiara mistook Kaela as manager.

Ame being stared at, probably because she's white.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 62721

I found this to be a cute and also a somewhat accurate formula for just about any group where their dynamics just work

Smol Ame and Dino Gura would ruin everything before them, just on principle...and I thought Bae was the Chaos embodiment being around here?

390-1706969171-1839636135.jpeg

Funnily enough... :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't feel bad for the ES "community" (there isn't one), ES only peasants are alike SEAmonkeys in their insufferable nature and poor manners. I hope ES vtubers never take off tbh.

How about one of these?
1707028679972.png
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
If any of you fags reposts my MSpaint shitposts then let it be known that I am expecting royalties.

Stunned But Dumb

He should probably add something like this

If you guys like my original epic dank meme here, please don't forget to like, share, and follow!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
He should probably add something like this

If you guys like my original epic dank meme here, please don't forget to like, share, and follow!

Nice try, content pirate!

original-work.png

You can't just scrub the watermark and get away with it!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nice try, content pirate!

original-work.png

You can't just scrub the watermark and get away with it!
What the fuck, Todd. Just because our company went under in 2010, it doesn't mean you can steal that stuff.
midway.png

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Huh, I don't remember adopting a cat:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom