"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Runie streaming, testing some Phase Connect themed cocktails.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
She also confirmed that she doesn't like Sonic (while I was playing Sonic Mania Plus, what a kick to the balls). Sad as I was hoping she'd at least play SA2 but it was obvious she didn't like it, hardly made any of her usual jokes about Sonic x Knuckles or whatever.
Proctor, please check if the new sonic autist is Krestaline or nah

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah the "Coco pushed HoloEN" narrative has a lot against it
I also think if it was for Coco they would have created a HoloUSA instead because at the time every single branch had a single country in it (ID,CN,JP,ETC.)
I seem to remember clips of Coco talking about recommending to Cover that they make an English branch but I couldn't find any clips

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Runie streaming, testing some Phase Connect themed cocktails.

Runie is good at the GFE kayfabe exceedingly even her not being afraid . Can chuuni goes a long way, and I can dig it? I just hope it doesn't blow up in her face one day it would suck if her content changed because a bunch of unicorns couldn't understand the nature of the performance

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I never watched any of her PL but I knew people were really hyped when it turned out to be her.

And holy shit she's so good.

Phase was lucky to get someone as good as that right? I find it hard to believe that bigger corpos wouldn't of wanted her on singing talent alone. Let alone the languages she can speak.
She was one which I actually saw phase feasibly getting, since she was already in the small corpo scene and had been around some phase people. If she wanted to get into one of the bigger corpos then she'd have to go through the audition process like everyone else (at least at holo).

More feasible than shit like Selen or whatever else people jokingly (and not so jokingly) claim.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Unarchived Karaoke Streams by Roca and Riro.
Roca Rourin Ch. idol-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】Sing sing SING!~✨-pusW0W8ooxA-20240203.jpg
Mega Link - Roca Rourin - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】Sing sing SING!~✨-pusW0W8ooxA-20240203
Riko Kumae Ch. 熊江璃子-[unarchived] Karaoke to soothe my soul-qyXonQRrAD4-20240203.jpg
Mega Link - Riko Kumae Ch. 熊江璃子-[unarchived] Karaoke to soothe my soul-qyXonQRrAD4-20240202
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

See? Even she wants to stream

I wonder if her manager saw that she has gotten 8 hours of sleep in 5 days and grounded her ass

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Given this is somewhat Vtuber adjacent I’ll place it here

Negzana

I wonder if her manager saw that she has gotten 8 hours of sleep in 5 days and grounded her ass
If I remember right she wanted to do a weeklong streamathon back in November. Imagine that: 112-140 hours of streams. Heaven

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rin is cooking something to be released in 20 hours

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I'd buy it.

Also, some clips of the Wigger wooing the Korean:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Isn't Tectone some genshin fag? Youtube keeps recommending me videos of him reacting to genshit trailers or whatever.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Tectone's a retard but Enviosity just kinda comes off like a doormat and bitch using similar tactics to some of those he's accusing Tectone of by bringing all this up, claiming that he only came forward because he saw the clip of him and his ex. I think they got divorced like a fucking year ago, which means the clip is even older. He just found an opportunity to bring Tectone down while propelling himself forward.

Fuck them both, gacha streamers not even once.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom