"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RIP Goldennigga

Faggy dice tower spotted

Considering Ruze the femboy is also a D&D fag i wish they restarted the TTRPG things they had going with Ves and Magni

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
as a senior member of UMG with 13 years of work, a renowned producer, he might have tried using his connections/positions to lay a hand on one of the NijiCon girls/staffs, but it failed and left a sour taste in him, which is why he's so quickly to dismiss it, rather than "direct rival from UMG"

This sounds petty and corporate enough to actually be true. Folks, this is how you write good rratts.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Chaos reigns

A legendary moment for female drivers everywhere

Don't wait, summon a blacksmith today!

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Pico just went live with some Outlast Trials :pomuLove:

cute girls getting scared playing horror games is kino

Was disappointed to see this privated, but she said she was going to mosaic a part and republish it. So that's good.

Just gotta say I easily recommend this stream if you have an hour to spare or need something to boost your mood. The laughs almost never stopped once they got started. Botan laughed the hardest I've heard from her in a while and Subaru really needed it too. She's been grinding Ranked for months while only focusing on how to improve and win. In the process, she completely forgot about the idea of just playing the game for fun lmao. She even said playing with Botan brought her heart back.

SubaBota love!

Watched a clip from the stream, but definitely going to watch the full thing too. Not big into fighting games, but watching my two Holo favorites having fun and offering many of my favorite laughs and screams is always a treat. It's old news at this point, but I still love seeing how far Subaru has come into gaming. She really does put her all into everything she sets out to do.

Clip:

Botan laughs and Shuba screams (and also laughs). Truly some of the best content vtubing has to offer.
:sanasmile:

Awoogers

Was disappointed to see this privated, but she said she was going to mosaic a part and republish it. So that's good.

Watched a clip from the stream, but definitely going to watch the full thing too. Not big into fighting games, but watching my two Holo favorites having fun and offering many of my favorite laughs and screams is always a treat. It's old news at this point, but I still love seeing how far Subaru has come into gaming. She really does put her all into everything she sets out to do.

Clip:

Botan laughs and Shuba screams (and also laughs). Truly some of the best content vtubing has to offer.
:sanasmile:

glorious fucking clip:kaelaapprob:

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara with another hot meme

Belle has been singing for a couple hours for her birthday

Edit: This post about measuring holo boobs popped up in my recommended. Moona and Ollie commented on it and the former's was pretty funny

Last edited:

Awoogers

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
TVAs favourite Depressed Nousagi released another video

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

RIP Goldennigga

I genuinely hope that guy does not get gastroesophageal reflux disease that day. It can take at least 6 months to fully recover from it.

Awoogers

TVAs favourite Depressed Nousagi released another video

ill refrain from calling him a femboy this time since hes talking about the dragon

he is however still a femboy

frz

What a tasty RRAT. 8.5 out of 10.
raw

Is that Ema still working in Niji?
her linked.in indicate so. She also wrote that she's going to denmark to further her studies in summer 2024, likely after her internship ended. Rrat aside her portfolio looks really good.
Update: In 2022, NijiEN head of overseas was someone called S.O. and Y.F (Yoshitaka Fumoto), Y.F. got promoted to Executive Officer/Talent manager for NijiJP. No idea who S.O. is
S.O. was Indonesian and very happy with his job if you actually look at the interview
Very interesting interview, seems like they knows what needed to do to be successful. Then Riku gutted the branch and promoted Mr Harry.
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know how vtubers don't comment on vtuber drama? There are good reasons for this, of course - it helps you not get on the bad side of any groups or cliques, you don't risk upsetting fans within the sphere, so on and so forth.

Meanwhile, Hexa:

Update:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

A legendary moment for female drivers everywhere

Surely this tweet is messing with me...? That could not have been a year ago, that was in like... September right?
brave-YQa-LLPRw8m.png

I... what... how? :pekol:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Surely this tweet is messing with me...? That could not have been a year ago, that was in like... September right?
brave-YQa-LLPRw8m.png

I... what... how? :pekol:

This is so old to the point where they referenced this stream during her 3d showcase my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom