"Maniac? Don't talk about Lumi pooping! That's rude! Is that what you're into? You guys like the scat, chat? I said it, yes I fucking did"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

I think these are among the worst type of people to actually become jannies, actually. I'm not trying to be rude here, liking the streamer and passion are both choice, but wanting to stand out over wanting to help out is something I'd side eye.

Then again, this is coming from a guy who thinks that chat jannies shouldn't speak unless spoken to, so maybe I'm a bit harsh
Oh, I don't want to hear or see a janny in chat either, except maybe to put up links that the streamer wants them to. You'd have to have at least some communication with the streamer outside of streaming though, if only to find out if there are any issues, things to keep an eye on, or the like.
I've seen way too many times where the jannies form a clique amongst themselves and essentially take hold of the direction a audience/community goes. Stream jannies should use separate accounts, created by and fully accessible to the streamer (also have seen way too many times a janny winds up having been abusive or a complete creep to normal viewers in dms), with no individuality to do their work (Eg: All mods are [Streamer Name]Mod01, [Streamer Name]Mod02, etc).

Probably a bit extreme, but holy shit am I tired of power-tripping self-important stream jannies.

Punished Lurker

In all honesty, unless a criminal scandal happened, they have kinda hit rock bottom of reputation here. Graduations will no longer be a surprising thing for them. Best thing to do would be just to temper expectations and focus on the streamers as streamers and not as part of a larger company. That way you can't be very disappointed and maybe if things do improve, it will feel better.
Yup, that's the mentality I'm trying to approach the situation, but even so it's kinda hard when their streaming schedules flip flops between normal weeks and "offline work" weeks
Regarding pomu's "victory lap". Did you miss her crying about how akiberse might not be released hours before it did and that she had so much stress she couldn't sleep the whole time because of it? Niji was still sabotaging her til the very end.:smugina:
Ok, it was a great victory lap besides the whole "fairy of akiberse" problem. But seriously, all her streams in her last two weeks were great, and the only thing I can complain about is that she was on vacation before the graduation announcement and didn't manage to stream, but even so that's still ok
????????
Jesus christ the head of a fucking department is a part-time job position, they hired a fucking song writer with 0 business experience. :vesperfacepalm:
I fucking can't. This is killing me. Anycolor please. I thought you can't sink any lower.
Since he hasnt updated his linked.in. either he just got fired recently or they are looking for more part-timers to work alongside him.
This just a whole new level of incompetence.

Edit:
- Tristan Renalt, sales representative - team leader of the oversea sales department, also works as an independent consultant. Yet another important position offered as part-time
- Emily Yoon - There is this girl who put Oversea Business Division as her job, unclear if she is the head or just a member, her portfolio included Human relations, customer services, part time english teachers and whatever the fuck "Subject matter expert" is, another hire with 0 business experience.
- Shagufta Ali - Overseas Vtuber Management Division - credited herself to be the one founding the EN branch, fired on Jul 2023 and hasnt updated her linked.in since. Likely the one who did all the heavy lifting since most business experience.
- Aya Takahashi - International Vtuber project manager - another one creditting herself as "lauching new branches" worked from 2021-2022 - likely fired during the merge. Worked alongside the above pajeet
- Ema Akutsu - project manager intern, started feb 2023. Picture looks negro

There is a chance Shagufta resigned when she found out she have to call a negro intern and a fucking songwriter nepo hire her bosses.
Wait, I'm not sure if I'm getting things mixed, was this Harry guy fired and the job offer that was recently found is for it's replacement? or are they two completely different positions and Harry is still there?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Power Version

Tehuahuanma

Chirami vs zombies(but that's just background as usual. The main thing is her incessant talking, which she's particularly good at)

Chiwa playing GBF Relink

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Amiya making a new outfit for her Pixel-Chibi;​

Which already has 3 outfits;​

334.png1697266423422253.png
1702576828320753.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've seen way too many times where the jannies form a clique amongst themselves and essentially take hold of the direction a audience/community goes. Stream jannies should use separate accounts, created by and fully accessible to the streamer (also have seen way too many times a janny winds up having been abusive or a complete creep to normal viewers in dms), with no individuality to do their work (Eg: All mods are [Streamer Name]Mod01, [Streamer Name]Mod02, etc).

Probably a bit extreme, but holy shit am I tired of power-tripping self-important stream jannies.
Even this is too lenient, jannies should only be able to serve for a limited amount of time before getting canned, if I was a streamer I'd do that.

Horo7618

No one in particular

httn

Hag enthusiast
Double Mozzu today. She is finishing up Halo:CE this time.

Bronze

Clio, sayu and kirsche will appear at uwumarket's uwuland event as virtual guests among many others. They also have in person guests and are still announcing them

Eber continues MGS

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Hopefully the way things are going those two executives will kill each other Old Boy style, and free Airi from her shackles

In vtuber-adjacent news, Kson voices herself in the new Yakuza game in both the original JP and the EN dub

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa and Rio posted a great cover of Replica earlier. Towa thought it was funny that she was doing the low notes while Rio was doing the high ones, almost like their genders were switched.

Marine's throat is still recovering from the Europe sickness so she had the time to draw a cute picture of Ao.

Bronze

Mythos HQ is getting a 4th member, debuting probably this month

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Enjoy some extremely out of context Chirami! The title of the clip speaks for itself!

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
There's a cute hamster that needs your help... with you becoming a stream moderator.

Judging by reading that form, there is no way to actually background check those candidates for Eimi’s moderator spot. Freaks can easily get past and possibly do fuck shit someday, hopefully nothing bad ever happens to her and her fans.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
In vtuber-adjacent news, Kson voices herself in the new Yakuza game in both the original JP and the EN dub

Kson's winning streak continues.

The part where she was gushing about Kiryu did not require any acting.

Limkin

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

More Nostalgia from Airi

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS all but explicitly confirmed in her last Palworld stream that her gamer jacket is going to be (birthday?) merch, but it will be a different color than her outfit. She also said her jacket was originally going to be red, but then she was just pure red so she decided to change it to add contrast. So that could be a hint of what the merch color might be, or it could be some completely different color, I don’t know.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live playing the bomb game with Katta from Idol.

Normally I wouldn't watch a Jew, but I'll do it for Hexa.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kson's winning streak continues.

The part where she was gushing about Kiryu did not require any acting.
Here's double Kson Kiryu simping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom