"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

How many million subs VTBS does hololive have right now?I remember the last count was around 30?31?If nothing else, Holo en will add five more this year
This is probably the strength of the hololive model, which can attract fans from various regions after opening up the international market.
How time flies, I remember very well that three years ago, million subscriptions were almost impossible for VTB.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

How many million subs VTBS does hololive have right now?I remember the last count was around 30?31?
This is probably the strength of the hololive model, which can attract fans from various regions after opening up the international market.
How time flies, I remember very well that three years ago, million subscriptions were almost impossible for VTB.

Careful Lao Ming, the Council Lesbians and Unicorns are going to get very angry with you for taking so long to appreciate Mumei's 1 million sub achievement.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

frz

I don't think we can we tell from LinkedIn that one resigned or was fired?
The Shagufta Ali woman could have resigned after the AR concert cancellation, the timeline kinda matches, maybe? It was 4 months after the cancellation news.

Changing the topic a little, would you mind doing the same digging but for HoloEN instead? I'm interested to see who else is working on HoloEN besides Dimitri Jap. :hic:
????????
Jesus christ the head of a fucking department is a part-time job position, they hired a fucking song writer with 0 business experience. :vesperfacepalm:
I fucking can't. This is killing me. Anycolor please. I thought you can't sink any lower.
Since he hasnt updated his linked.in. either he just got fired recently or they are looking for more part-timers to work alongside him.
This just a whole new level of incompetence.

Edit: head of overseas talent management and head of overseas branch might be 2 different jobs but I can not find anyone currently doing it. Some other fun search from doing "overseas anycolor" on linked in:
- Tristan Renalt, sales representative - team leader of the oversea sales department, also works as an independent consultant. Yet another important position offered as part-time
- Emily Yoon - There is this girl who put Oversea Business Division as her job, unclear if she is the head or just a member, her portfolio included Human relations, customer services, part time english teachers and whatever the fuck "Subject matter expert" is, another hire with 0 business experience.
- Shagufta Ali - Overseas Vtuber Management Division - credited herself to be the one founding the EN branch, fired on Jul 2023 and hasnt updated her linked.in since. Likely the one who did all the heavy lifting since most business experience.
- Aya Takahashi - International Vtuber project manager - another one creditting herself as "lauching new branches" worked from 2021-2022 - likely fired during the merge. Worked alongside the above pajeet
- Ema Pakutsu - project manager intern, started feb 2023. Picture looks negro

There is a chance Shagufta resigned when she found out she have to call a negro intern and a fucking songwriter nepo hire her bosses.
Part 2 of the writeup, features nothing but fanfiction and schizoposting.
2023 begins
Shagufta like stated was the most qualified person with ... 1 years of experience as project manager in Sakura Inc and it's her 3rd year being at Nijisanji at this point. Just looking at her CV compared to everyone else, she's clearly qualified and knows what she's doing.
• Responsible for business, legal, recruiting, training, and promotion aspects for international talents.
• Oversee day-to-day business of international talents, handle public relations and media exposure such as sponsorships, event appearances.
• Advise and counsel concerning professional and creative matters on a daily basis.
• Develop and maintain technical and business documentations for stakeholders.
• Collaborated with business, legal, and development teams to plan and release new overseas talent branch in May 2021.
• Introduced new training programs that reduced training delivery time and improve efficiency by 20%.
- At this point in time, pomu & nina was full of hope going into 2023, Nina promising to release a song every 2 months. Everyone was happy despite some struggles.
- Riku kicked the previous oversea manager, and appointed Harry on January 2023, a music producer with 0 business experience.
- A bit of a backstory on Harry: A young lad from Japan travelled to America to learn music, in there he developed many partnership and a love for American culture and American music. Even when he returned, his obsession for the west did not fazed. His twitter is full of hollywood crap.
- Per his blogpost, in 2018 he got to meet his idol group, a Japanese I assume hiphop group called B-edge. A band which featured... multiple Negro members.
- If you checked his twitter, he also posted a fucking lot of negros (all 4 of those post are just in 20 days btw). He might have developed a taste for the darker skin color during his time in America.
- After a few weeks of working in Anycolor's office doing desk job, he got sick of the job. This is how an office is supposed to look like for an experienced music producer like him
Home-Studio-Ideas.jpg
He needed his ascoustic room to make music, not a work desk. While being stressed on a night out drinking, he met a girl named Ema Akutsu who works as a bartenders (interestingly she never left the job during her stay at Niji). He appointed the negro bartender as Project Manager Intern on February 2023.
- He stopped going into the office and state that he will work from home. All documents that needed his signature/stamp, will be forwarded to him by this Ema kid. Twice a week, Ema will bring paperworks over to Harry's home office, this explains why NijiEN are so slow at things, as Harry literally spent all days cooped up on his computer making music and doesn't bother checking emails. He also was tweeting every hour, the guy is a twitter addict. He will just sign whatever Ema brought him without reading
- Things started spiraling due to this weird working arrangement & Harry's lack of care/experience for the job, Zaion termination happened, Hex was involved in a lot of drama during these first months of 2023, Millie made the infamous /vt/ stream, the AR live getting cancelled. Shagufta (& the staff) is feeling the heat, but she could not do much since Harry literally doesn't come to work and this sassy negro college kid holds all the authority. She gritted through it. Ema likely the one who typed the infamous Zaion shitlist herself.
- 2 months after Ema getting appointed. The end of April came, Shagufta breathe a sign of relief, the trial period for Ema is now over, with all her complaint toward HR, the girl should have been fired by now and fucked off back to Africa. Harry might have to go back to the office without his middleman and she can finally talk some sense to him. But nope. HR brought her the news of Ema scoring a 1 year contract, with flying colors review from her superior - Mr. Harry. Seeing that there's no hope for this company, Shagufta put in her 2-week notice, she "graduated" on May 2023. She was probs only one of many staffs leaving, sharing the experience and frustration.
- Around this time (May 2023), Nina stated that she abandoned all her projects and that she has been taking up management jobs (mayhaps due to a bunch of people quitting), stating she will just focus on streaming. Contract negotiation also fell through with Nina and Mysta during this time. Also the Aruvn leaks, which clearly showed NijiEN lack of direction. They couldnt even have someone to bother coming up with a name for "TTT".
- But there's one link missing, Shagufta has not procured any new job position, despite her qualifications and abilities since she left Anycolor in May 2023. So here we goes deeper into the rrat: Ema & Harry were more than just coworkers. Everytime she brought documents over for Harry to sign, they .... played monopoly. Shagufta might have witnessed it in action and she became so traumatized by the interracial pedotry she fucked off to Pajeet land, hoping she will never encounter another negro ever again. This is why she never updated her job position on Linked.in
Some interesting rrat from /vt/ about Pomu's once in a lifetime opportunity:
Back in February 2023, Pomu released a cover of a song by her favorite idol group, Niji no Conquistador (no they are not related to Nijisanji). Some of the idols in the group noticed and commented on the cover, Pomu responded, and they started following each other on Twitter. A few months later, /that/ membership stream happened.
What probably happened is that those idols/their manager reached out to Pomu directly via Twitter DMs with a collab offer (because they are unaware of how the collab process works with Nijisanji, UNLIKE KONAMI), Pomu took it to management with high hopes (because NijiJP has done collabs with idol groups before), and upon having it immediately dismissed without room for negotiation/discussion, it broke her heart.
Doing a quick search, Niji no Conquistador is under King Records, which is a competitor to Universal Media. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy shut it down because of his connection to Universal.
as a senior member of UMG with 13 years of work, a renowned producer, he might have tried using his connections/positions to lay a hand on one of the NijiCon girls/staffs, but it failed and left a sour taste in him, which is why he's so quickly to dismiss it, rather than "direct rival from UMG".

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I found this website, I do not know how accurate it is. If you click "subscribers", the list will be ordered by number of subscribers.
Interesting to see how the landscape has changed. I remember when Gura, Korone, and Fubuki were all in the running to get the first 1 million.

I wanted to share this cute clip from Watame's live. I do hope she ends up releasing it on her YouTube.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Interesting to see how the landscape has changed. I remember when Gura, Korone, and Fubuki were all in the running to get the first 1 million.
I remember Korone and Fubuki were in a dead heat and it looked like either of them could have been the first to reach one million. Then Myth debuted and Gura shot right past both of them to reach one million before either of them. Of course, Korone and Fubuki both got to one million soon after and became the first two JP members to get there.

Bronze

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I wanted to share this cute clip from Watame's live. I do hope she ends up releasing it on her YouTube.

This is a great video. Is it official or did you cut it yourself?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru and Botan are finally gonna fight each other in SF6. Been looking forward to this for a while.

Edit: It hasn't even been half an hour but the amount of duck screams and hag laughs in this stream are enough to fuel an entire country :sanasmile:

Just gotta say I easily recommend this stream if you have an hour to spare or need something to boost your mood. The laughs almost never stopped once they got started. Botan laughed the hardest I've heard from her in a while and Subaru really needed it too. She's been grinding Ranked for months while only focusing on how to improve and win. In the process, she completely forgot about the idea of just playing the game for fun lmao. She even said playing with Botan brought her heart back.

SubaBota love!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This is a great video. Is it official or did you cut it yourself?
It's official, it was shown during the short pause before her encore songs. So they edited that together during her concert pretty much.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This was way too fucking cute. I think I need to punch a wall now:

Jelly's most dangerous form yet:
nyan-jelly-min.png

Edit: I'm calling it a day

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Part 2 of the writeup, features nothing but fanfiction and schizoposting.
2023 begins
Shagufta like stated was the most qualified person with ... 1 years of experience as project manager in Sakura Inc and it's her 3rd year being at Nijisanji at this point. Just looking at her CV compared to everyone else, she's clearly qualified and knows what she's doing.
• Responsible for business, legal, recruiting, training, and promotion aspects for international talents.
• Oversee day-to-day business of international talents, handle public relations and media exposure such as sponsorships, event appearances.
• Advise and counsel concerning professional and creative matters on a daily basis.
• Develop and maintain technical and business documentations for stakeholders.
• Collaborated with business, legal, and development teams to plan and release new overseas talent branch in May 2021.
• Introduced new training programs that reduced training delivery time and improve efficiency by 20%.
- At this point in time, pomu & nina was full of hope going into 2023, Nina promising to release a song every 2 months. Everyone was happy despite some struggles.
- Riku kicked the previous oversea manager, and appointed Harry on January 2023, a music producer with 0 business experience.
- A bit of a backstory on Harry: A young lad from Japan travelled to America to learn music, in there he developed many partnership and a love for American culture and American music. Even when he returned, his obsession for the west did not fazed. His twitter is full of hollywood crap.
- Per his blogpost, in 2018 he got to meet his idol group, a Japanese I assume hiphop group called B-edge. A band which featured... multiple Negro members.
- If you checked his twitter, he also posted a fucking lot of negros (all 4 of those post are just in 20 days btw). He might have developed a taste for the darker skin color during his time in America.
- After a few weeks of working in Anycolor's office doing desk job, he got sick of the job. This is how an office is supposed to look like for an experienced music producer like him
Home-Studio-Ideas.jpg
He needed his ascoustic room to make music, not a work desk. While being stressed on a night out drinking, he met a girl named Ema Akutsu who works as a bartenders (interestingly she never left the job during her stay at Niji). He appointed the negro bartender as Project Manager Intern on February 2023.
- He stopped going into the office and state that he will work from home. All documents that needed his signature/stamp, will be forwarded to him by this Ema kid. Twice a week, Ema will bring paperworks over to Harry's home office, this explains why NijiEN are so slow at things, as Harry literally spent all days cooped up on his computer making music and doesn't bother checking emails. He also was tweeting every hour, the guy is a twitter addict. He will just sign whatever Ema brought him without reading
- Things started spiraling due to this weird working arrangement & Harry's lack of care/experience for the job, Zaion termination happened, Hex was involved in a lot of drama during these first months of 2023, Millie made the infamous /vt/ stream, the AR live getting cancelled. Shagufta (& the staff) is feeling the heat, but she could not do much since Harry literally doesn't come to work and this sassy negro college kid holds all the authority. She gritted through it. Ema likely the one who typed the infamous Zaion shitlist herself.
- 2 months after Ema getting appointed. The end of April came, Shagufta breathe a sign of relief, the trial period for Ema is now over, with all her complaint toward HR, the girl should have been fired by now and fucked off back to Africa. Harry might have to go back to the office without his middleman and she can finally talk some sense to him. But nope. HR brought her the news of Ema scoring a 1 year contract, with flying colors review from her superior - Mr. Harry. Seeing that there's no hope for this company, Shagufta put in her 2-week notice, she "graduated" on May 2023. She was probs only one of many staffs leaving, sharing the experience and frustration.
- Around this time (May 2023), Nina stated that she abandoned all her projects and that she has been taking up management jobs (mayhaps due to a bunch of people quitting), stating she will just focus on streaming. Contract negotiation also fell through with Nina and Mysta during this time. Also the Aruvn leaks, which clearly showed NijiEN lack of direction. They couldnt even have someone to bother coming up with a name for "TTT".
- But there's one link missing, Shagufta has not procured any new job position, despite her qualifications and abilities since she left Anycolor in May 2023. So here we goes deeper into the rrat: Ema & Harry were more than just coworkers. Everytime she brought documents over for Harry to sign, they .... played monopoly. Shagufta might have witnessed it in action and she became so traumatized by the interracial pedotry she fucked off to Pajeet land, hoping she will never encounter another negro ever again. This is why she never updated her job position on Linked.in
Some interesting rrat from /vt/ about Pomu's once in a lifetime opportunity:
Back in February 2023, Pomu released a cover of a song by her favorite idol group, Niji no Conquistador (no they are not related to Nijisanji). Some of the idols in the group noticed and commented on the cover, Pomu responded, and they started following each other on Twitter. A few months later, /that/ membership stream happened.
What probably happened is that those idols/their manager reached out to Pomu directly via Twitter DMs with a collab offer (because they are unaware of how the collab process works with Nijisanji, UNLIKE KONAMI), Pomu took it to management with high hopes (because NijiJP has done collabs with idol groups before), and upon having it immediately dismissed without room for negotiation/discussion, it broke her heart.
Doing a quick search, Niji no Conquistador is under King Records, which is a competitor to Universal Media. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy shut it down because of his connection to Universal.
as a senior member of UMG with 13 years of work, a renowned producer, he might have tried using his connections/positions to lay a hand on one of the NijiCon girls/staffs, but it failed and left a sour taste in him, which is why he's so quickly to dismiss it, rather than "direct rival from UMG".

What a tasty RRAT. 8.5 out of 10.
raw

Is that Ema still working in Niji?

Let me just say, Watame's Budokan dream will soon be a reality. Congrats to the hard working sheep!
:watamelon::watamelon::watamelon:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This was way too fucking cute. I think I need to punch a wall now:

Phase has been great with who they bring on, and Jelly really is one of the best there.
  • autistic dork
  • very cute
  • consistently entertaining and funny
  • great collab dynamics
  • fantastic musical abilities
  • bulliable via hag accusations
and my favorite things of course :sanasmile:
jelly-slurs.gif
awawawa.jpg

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
That's all I wanted to say, throw me the MATI's and Migo's if you want to.

Nah, you're right. At this point I don't even care so much about the 3D and concerts and all that, I would just take my kamioshi streaming like he used to. I think Niji fans have a sort of disappointment fatigue.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

More info about the Taiwanese Lantern Festival that its about to be held in Tainan in a collaboration with Holo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

More info about the Taiwanese Lantern Festival that its about to be held in Tainan in a collaboration with Holo

In another timeline this would've been held in Beijing

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom