"Like... Why don't [Vtuber fans] act NORMAL and make Fursonas like the rest of us..."krisispiss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I kinda think tribalfagging is good. Having people only on one side is badge. Rip @Autisticus but it was informative having a resident mikeneko spy while it lasted.
It's the reason I somewhat loathed Scuttle's coward exit. Yes, tribalfagging is gay to some people, but at least it doesn't make the forum to be solely focused on say, Holo or Phase Connect. The nijiposters here are already small enough as is, and he's like, the one who has the most info about things that would be hard to come by (NijiJP details, for instances). Him quitting like a bitch just left us with some folks here that could only, say, focus on EN or ex-IDs.

Damn that fucker.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
No Lia im not removing the Not Infested by Latinos status from Phase Connect

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-28 212511.png

Unless you get your Mexican citizenship

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No Lia im not removing the Not Infested by Latinos status from Phase Connect

View attachment 62333

Unless you get your Mexican citizenship
*Tropical Mexican

Maybe at least give her a DBZ crash course because the girl doesn't know shit

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

We almost had Holomom on Holomom action, Hag meeting Hag, what a shame it didnt really happen

Thats pretty cute. Honestly its great when parents do take an interest into what their daughters are doing. Hell Froot's mom might be a fucking retard but she will go to bat for her daughter at every chance that she can and honestly that shit is commendable.

It's the reason I somewhat loathed Scuttle's coward exit. Yes, tribalfagging is gay to some people, but at least it doesn't make the forum to be solely focused on say, Holo or Phase Connect. The nijiposters here are already small enough as is, and he's like, the one who has the most info about things that would be hard to come by (NijiJP details, for instances). Him quitting like a bitch just left us with some folks here that could only, say, focus on EN or ex-IDs.

Damn that fucker.
You niggas care way too much about what other members say and do.

*Tropical Mexican

Maybe at least give her a DBZ crash course because the girl doesn't know shit
Inb4 cartel member kidnaps some half japanese half puertorrican woman because she calls their taste in oshi shit.

Clip Tax:

Limkin

Nerissa and her sisters are gonna test their bonds of sisterhood with Mario Party in 30ish minutes. I am expecting plenty of cackling, cursing and lewd penalty games (probably suggestive voice lines).
Is it really a punishment, if the one punished clearly enjoys doing so and would do it regardless?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Bro, what the fuck? I was just checking the reviews for Aquarium on Steam, and... how the hell do you put 377 hours into a visual novel? How do you put 559 hours into a visual novel!?

Oh, Jesus Christ. "274.8 hrs last two weeks / 2,158.1 hrs on record (13.7 hrs at review time)." What is wrong with these niggas?

There's no way that they're actively playing it for that long, right? They must just keep it running constantly in the background?

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Cheri graduation stream:

In her own words and mood of the chat, it feels like a Zatsudan stream with extra steps. :ironmousekek:
I guess 90% of chat knows where to find her next.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Lord Umbra

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Hakka announcement is a Talk show, i know, but i will stop you for saying the obvious, he is not going to pull a Holotalk instead he is going to interview different people than usual, his first guest is Camellia

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Hakka announcement is a Talk show, i know, but i will stop you for saying the obvious, he is not going to pull a Holotalk instead he is going to interview different people than usual, his first guest is Camellia

He should call it CHoloTalk

Horo7618

No one in particular
Is it really a punishment, if the one punished clearly enjoys doing so and would do it regardless?
in.... certain circles.... that's known as "funishment".

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Cant wait to see more carstubers

Hexa actually just appeared on Elara's stream yesterday with this woman. The car isn't actually her main form. She can do a lot of crazy things with her model, similar to Code Miko.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The chinchilla has returned come join the festivities that there might be wheat from the fields and grapes from the vines all must celebrate this momentous occasion lest famine visit thine house

Clips:

Karaoke:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uruka and Nova are going to make a DC Comics Character Tier list in 30 minutes. Expect at least 10 minutes dedicated to them fangirling over a specific former sidekick.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I saw this earlier today (thats NijiENs Hex channel btw) and it made me wonder:
What's Vox and his fujobaiting up to?
Did he completely stop ASMRs and BFE? Like he said he would multiple times in the past already?

YbVsc4RI_o.png

iirc he was the guy who also debuted with chinese subtitles on his lore video, so at least he knows exatcly what he's doing
I believe that his audience will blow up, just like for anyone else who caters to the chinese audience, its just a matter of when

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sawa is continuing her Katawa Shoujo playthrough tonight, she's currently going through Emi's route but said she wants to go through all routes eventually. But honestly, who else do you need besides Emi? Also don't be put off by the thumbnail, Sawa might just be a little down bad for the edgy 4chan user stereotype in the game :pikayabai:

EDIT:
Lilly best girl. Fuck you, fight me.
This is a pretty based choice, but per my character I am forced to defend the blackest character in the game. So go fuck yourself, Hanako sweeps! :pippasquish:

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sawa is continuing her Katawa Shoujo playthrough tonight, she's currently going through Emi's route but said she wants to go through all routes eventually. But honestly, who else do you need besides Emi? Also don't be put off by the thumbnail, Sawa might just be a little down bad for the edgy 4chan user stereotype in the game :pikayabai:

Lilly best girl. Fuck you, fight me.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I saw this earlier today (thats NijiENs Hex channel btw) and it made me wonder:
What's Vox and his fujobaiting up to?
Did he completely stop ASMRs and BFE? Like he said he would multiple times in the past already?

YbVsc4RI_o.png

iirc he was the guy who also debuted with chinese subtitles on his lore video, so at least he knows exatcly what he's doing
I believe that his audience will blow up, just like for anyone else who caters to the chinese audience, its just a matter of when
From what I've heard straight from the NijiEN fans themselves, Hex is basically Vox without any of his redeeming qualities.

Top Bottom