"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fubuki does have a uniform outfit. And adjacent to Holo, there's Tamaki.
In Kiara's case there may be certain racial reasons why they don't put her in a German military style uniform.
The trick is to either go full renaissance/early modernity bling, or Napoleonic wars era.

Kiara in Austrian white, Saruei in Prussian blue, Rin in English red.

Seriously, though. Renaissance bling.

Though I'd rather kill myself than rig that shit.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Everytime someone mentions a military uniform I can't help but remember the retardery that went on when Luxium got official art of them in imperial Japanese uniforms lol. Some pussies are bound to cry foul no matter what uniform it is.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Everytime someone mentions a military uniform I can't help but remember the retardery that went on when Luxium got official art of them in imperial Japanese uniforms lol. Some pussies are bound to cry foul no matter what uniform it is.
I dont remember Japanese uniforms, iirc it was just traditional JPN clothing from a time where they had subjugated parts of Korea/China and not explicit military shit, i think people posted it here, lemme look and jog my memory

Edit: found

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I dont remember Japanese uniforms, iirc it was just traditional JPN clothing from a time where they had subjugated parts of Korea/China and not explicit military shit, i think people posted it here, lemme look and jog my memory

Edit: found

Oh yeah, it was even more retarded than that, I forgot lmao. Not even the uniforms, just clothes FROM THE PERIOD. Absolutely retarded.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh yeah, it was even more retarded than that, I forgot lmao. Not even the uniforms, just clothes FROM THE PERIOD. Absolutely retarded.
Dont forgetti that the chinks and koreans will consoom all japanese slop till they're reminded who raped them for decades more than 100 years ago

niggaphil

These are the my Romanian wife's parasocial fans. They really need to get some lifes :smugselen:

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Shiina's going to be doing a stream about terrible mobile game ads in about five minutes.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some clips:

Lumi proving that her mom deserves a seat at the Cool Phase Moms table:

Towa having a pon moment:

Aqua and Michiru at timestamp showing that woman really love causing big explosions:

The girls who aren't in my guild...If I shoot their houses, would it destroy them?
I bet Aqua would be blowing up Rushia/Mike's house all the time to bully her if she were on the server.
:smugselen:

No Name

This are the my Romanian wife's parasocial fans. They really need to get some lifes :smugselen:

Sanest and smartest fanbase out there. You heard her, they discovered fire!

Stunned But Dumb

What is this woman up to? Short hair doesn't look bad on her btw

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Niji have free reign (as much freedom you can get there anyway) because the company doesn't really focused on imagery that much, and everything is more or less fair game. So the talent can like, "Hey, I want my new year outfit to be a facsimile of Imperial Japanese Navy officer uniform" and they be like "sure, just make us money.".
Well the Yamato was just a really big yacht

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kukkia

Early Adopter
Dont forgetti that the chinks and koreans will consoom all japanese slop till they're reminded who raped them for decades more than 100 years ago
Korea-Japan relations are kinda funny, on the one hand the Japanese military did really do some reprehensible stuff that Japanese society conveniently forgets, on the other hand anti-Japanese sentiment in Korea today is pretty clearly just whipped up by the government when they want to distract from domestic issues. To make things better much of the South Korean ruling class are basically just the descendants of wealthy collaborators from the colonial period.

Niji have free reign (as much freedom you can get there anyway) because the company doesn't really focused on imagery that much, and everything is more or less fair game. So the talent can like, "Hey, I want my new year outfit to be a facsimile of Imperial Japanese Navy officer uniform" and they be like "sure, just make us money."
Deron is pretty based.
Higuchi_Kaede_New_Year_Outfit.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Alchemyth

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Bronze

Cheri's last stream is in 10 minutes

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Cant wait to see more carstubers

Apparently Regis from Holostars had birthday

We almost had Holomom on Holomom action, Hag meeting Hag, what a shame it didnt really happen

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina Maiko is doing a fuckboy music karaoke. She's starting with Low by Flo Rida, if that gives you an idea of what constitutes a fuckboy song.

Top Bottom