"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't know. Japanese schoolgirl uniforms are (loosely) based on naval uniforms. Military themed idol costumes might not be as unlikely as you think. I could also see it happening as part of some sort of game collab, like the Azur Lane collab from a few years ago. Is it likely? No, but it's not impossible.
The Azur Lane collab has them with their usual outfits, and so does other collabs (that I know off). And yes, military Idol is not something as rare as finding Scuddle's self-worth, but Hololive seems to go more toward traditional idol than trying to branch to 'widget' style Idols based on say, Military.

Again, if Cover decided they want to go military, then good for them. But for now, it's bedazzling idol dress and frilly stuff. Shit you see on Idolmasters.
Well the Yamato was just a really big yacht
A heavily armed yet ultimately useless yacht. Fitting. All we need now is a corpo-sanctioned air strikes and we got historical match.

Deron is pretty based.
Higuchi_Kaede_New_Year_Outfit.jpg

Gud stuff.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Any loremasters about this Pakopost? He seems to be worried about Meloco quitting something?

Archive

Not-Username

Any loremasters about this Pakopost? He seems to be worried about Meloco quitting something?

Archive

Did he make an outfit for her?

Edit: bloody January is still going

The Rratarded Alt

Did he make an outfit for her?

Edit: bloody January is still going
I don't know. Looking into it a bit, I can't figure out what he is talking about. I don't see any news about her.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Nerissa and her sisters are gonna test their bonds of sisterhood with Mario Party in 30ish minutes. I am expecting plenty of cackling, cursing and lewd penalty games (probably suggestive voice lines).

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Archive

Whatever it is, it might be within Meloco's latest stream.

But it's a 10 hour long stuff. Anyone want to try dig through em?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Gura somehow has the cutest screams. Don't know how else to put it but it's true.

However, Ame screams are still my favorite.

Dont forgetti that the chinks and koreans will consoom all japanese slop till they're reminded who raped them for decades more than 100 years ago
Is it not time to just get the fuck over it? Nearly nobody alive even directly experienced it. Shouldn't they feel some catharsis over the fact that the nips almost immediately thereafter got raped by the huwite devil after spitting on them in Hawaii?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Archive

Rrato, he was just liveposting.

I had a feeling this was the case. The dude can be a weirdo with his posting style on Twitter, sometimes.
Understandable, he's very vague on his tweets.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Not-Username

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nerissa and her sisters are gonna test their bonds of sisterhood with Mario Party in 30ish minutes. I am expecting plenty of cackling, cursing and lewd penalty games (probably suggestive voice lines).

CALLI NO

wait she is not there

nvm false alarm guys

In other news

Instruction unclears, bathed with a rock like my ancestors used to

The Rratarded Alt

Rrato, he was just liveposting.

I had a feeling this was the case. The dude can be a weirdo with his posting style on Twitter, sometimes.

Anyway, Jumpscare-Wigger invasion of RockSmith blockgame happening in a couple hours:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

Come on, everyone knows Mario Party and Mori are the better indexes of sudden graduations

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

soap suds

Elira is doing another sponsored stream, and this time it's for Ace Attorney.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

niggaphil

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Probably some blue bunny swimsuit, with good jiggle physic for seiso bear :smugselen:
Is Pregnant mode, it was revealed to me during my third box of beer

frz

I love that a Vtuber can have a whole indie career, graduate, and reincarnate as someone in a corpo and I'd never heard of them before. It's a delight that the pool is so big... maybe I'm just weirdly sentimental.
One upside of vtubings, for real life underground/unpopular idols it's graduate and goes to work in a cabaret clubs if girls, not sure what males do.
That being said there are probs thousands of indie who graduated and didn't come back :yubi:
That happened a month before I actually joined homeland, which I have lurked around for like, a month or so? I remember it because I found the thread during an attempt to figure out what exactly happening with NijiKR and scuddle's longpost about it (along with Kukkia's comments) which placed it around page 3k/Feb 2022. I tried to catch up but I gave up and just skipped to the latest and then forgot about the site for a while till I made the conscious effort to make an account, which might be another reason why I didn't see Scuttle's tribalfagging. That and I also didn't know about the lunacy thread until I joined in July that same year.
I kinda think some niji tribalfagging is good. Having people only on one side is badge. Rip @Autisticus but it was informative having a resident mikeneko spy while it lasted.
Fubuki does have a uniform outfit. And adjacent to Holo, there's Tamaki.
Tamaki isn't the only adjacent one, Sara has one, and it looks good. :koronehappyl:
Rig wise they get paid more so I doubt they care.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom