"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

I saw this earlier today (thats NijiENs Hex channel btw) and it made me wonder:
What's Vox and his fujobaiting up to?
Did he completely stop ASMRs and BFE? Like he said he would multiple times in the past already?

YbVsc4RI_o.png

iirc he was the guy who also debuted with chinese subtitles on his lore video, so at least he knows exatcly what he's doing
I believe that his audience will blow up, just like for anyone else who caters to the chinese audience, its just a matter of when
Vox has stopped with his ASMRs. Mainly because he just doesn't want to do them anymore and also partly because YouTube finally bonked him for them. He's actually been on a type of break and stopped streaming for like two weeks. He's back now, but he isn't streaming as often as before, which has helped with his menhera tendencies.
As for Hex, it's really hard to tell with the guy. He's admitted that most of his tweets and stream titles are based on songs. His BFE is also kind of weird in the sense that he does do BFE content, but it's played for laughs and treated as a joke by him and his chat. That hasn't stopped his more rabid fans from doing weird shit like taking pictures of their thighs because he said he liked girls with some meat on them, but for the most part, they've calmed down a bit. Surprisingly, he's more popular with Koreans than Chinese girls, but that could be because he knows how to speak the language.
From what I've heard straight from the NijiEN fans themselves, Hex is basically Vox without any of his redeeming qualities.
Mmm... Kind of. He's not as funny as Vox, but he's definitely more outgoing and has his moments. He's been a bit weird in the past, he had a dildo asset for some reason, but he sticks with his fans and doesn't really cause an issue for others, so it's whatever.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka and Nova are going to make a DC Comics Character Tier list in 30 minutes. Expect at least 10 minutes dedicated to them fangirling over a specific former sidekick.

Uruka is also Nova's oshi. Expect copious amounts of spaghetti to be spilled, which should make for a really fun stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know how vtubers don't comment on vtuber drama? There are good reasons for this, of course - it helps you not get on the bad side of any groups or cliques, you don't risk upsetting fans within the sphere, so on and so forth.

Meanwhile, Hexa:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Riku ! Quick add 1 more month of suspension !!! The dragoons are revolting !!

And a lot more.

#WhereIsSelen

Its even trending
Screenshot_20240128-224458_X.jpg

bothyourhouses

I assumed with all the memes, collabs, and appearances she has she'd be as big as Pippa
Memers don't actually watch vtubers that much.
I geniuenly thought she already sold nudes for a living
And it looks like you weren't wrong.
doing dick rating streams which sad men pay money to get her to say fake positive things about their sad penises.
Doesn't have to be positive, most of that kind of guy will pay more when it's negative.
When are we going to get an announcement regarding Selen? Has she already been terminated? Will she come back for a brief period before graduating?

When are we getting some finality for this? I'm sick of waiting.
It's nijisanji. The radio silence will continue until morale improves.
Legit question, at what point can someone just trash the contract and get no blowback from it given how bad they are fucking you over? Imagine being behind on your bills because your black company decided to suspend you for a month with no pay.
Welcome to Japan lol. If it's a fixed term contract of at most 1 year then they pretty much own you until that year runs out.
Culminating with him leaving like a bitch when Pomu graduates. His infodumps on JP nijis is arguably nice for informations sake, but all that effort got wasted by his cowardly action.
I'll give him a smidge of credit for finally realising that Niji had become indefensible.
Military uniforms doesn't really jive well with company that more or less focused on idolling and with talents that usually seen with flowing dress or girly shit.
Even without getting into military idols, plenty of traditional idol groups do close-to-military outfits at some point, it's one of the fairly standard things to do.
Dont forgetti that the chinks and koreans will consoom all japanese slop till they're reminded who raped them for decades more than 100 years ago
Chinese and Koreans mostly don't care, the ones getting mad are usually Americans (particularly Americans who think they're Chinese or Korean even though they can't speak the language and have no real connection to the culture).

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

And a lot more.

#WhereIsSelen

Don't worry, Riku has deployed the Nijisanji defense force.
1706487942729168.jpg

RiverBear

Chinese and Koreans mostly don't care, the ones getting mad are usually Americans (particularly Americans who think they're Chinese or Korean even though they can't speak the language and have no real connection to the culture).
The older generations definitely care, but it feels weird to blame the younger generation for the mistakes of the old.

It's like if all Jews still hated Germany because of that Hitler guy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

And a lot more.

#WhereIsSelen

Its even trending
View attachment 62344

Reading this shit really is like the fall of Rome sped up, can't even find it in myself to mock the nijinegros anymore, and THAT is truly fucking sad.
1706487942729168.jpg
Then I read shit like this and I loose some sympathy...

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
From what I've heard straight from the NijiEN fans themselves, Hex is basically Vox without any of his redeeming qualities.
His entire shtick/lore is built around parasocial BS. He's the "counselor" who can absorb the pain of others. He previously got blasted for basically telling his fans they could trauma dump to him in donos if they wanted, and a bunch of people I know/used to be friends with jumped ship from Vox to Hex.
He's Vox except somehow leaning into the parasocial stuff even harder than Vox did. We'll see if he also eventually realizes this isn't a smart move but I doubt it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I decided not to post this in the MikoNeko thread because I don't want to derail it again with Hexa talk.

Hexa,:gsh:
Edit: Fuck, I didn't see it. Looks like I have competition in my Hexaposting now :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Negzana

Between the Mikeneko drama and the Nijisanji drama, 2024 is hitting hard, really feels like something big will hit the industry that might actually do damage to Hololive (like a HoloCN level situation)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Uruka collab with Nova has just begun.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1706487942729168.jpg
Literally Nolan-tier behaviour, spamming the same garbage in multiple places.

1706500614879.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Between the Mikeneko drama and the Nijisanji drama, 2024 is hitting hard, really feels like something big will hit the industry that might actually do damage to Hololive (like a HoloCN level situation)
Even if it just a rrat i am going to check also Aqua and Shion like i do Ayame now(JUST IN CASE):
-Shion is on break
-Aqua is hooked to Palworld
-Ayame did 4 streams already (2 palworld,one members and the one in the official channel that got suspended due to the earthquake)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

fortnitesmasherX

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You know how vtubers don't comment on vtuber drama? There are good reasons for this, of course - it helps you not get on the bad side of any groups or cliques, you don't risk upsetting fans within the sphere, so on and so forth.

Meanwhile, Hexa:

The best part is that the majority of her top whales were there, i did not pay to much attention because the screamings were annoying during the stream the trolls put to laugh at them,but some of the people that got send private messages by her were there, the entire place was Vtuber Jonestown

After the recent news i would not be surprised if someone there embraced a rope

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I liked Scuddle when he was sharing information about what was happening at Niji, since we don't typically talk about it in spite of it being such a large corpo, and even when he was sharing some of his rrats about what was happening behind the scenes there. If only he dropped all that extra faggotry he kept wanting to bring with it.
Scuddle got one-migo'd of the Bay variety. He got so buttmad he bought lube and shoved Vox's acrylic up his anus just feel some happiness in his life.

He'll be back when NijiEN gets a win, I mean a broken cuck is right twice a day.

As someone who also follows NijiJP it's disappointing that he couldn't handle the bantz. This place is way way less obnoxious about tribalfaggotry then /vt/. Everyone here has mostly made valid criticisms about the company aimed at management from what I've seen. Compare that the /vt/rannies who don't even watch streams and numberfag all over the place.
/vt/ has no @Bay Lurker in their midst.

It's the reason I somewhat loathed Scuttle's coward exit. Yes, tribalfagging is gay to some people, but at least it doesn't make the forum to be solely focused on say, Holo or Phase Connect. The nijiposters here are already small enough as is, and he's like, the one who has the most info about things that would be hard to come by (NijiJP details, for instances). Him quitting like a bitch just left us with some folks here that could only, say, focus on EN or ex-IDs.

Damn that fucker.
He does have the tendency to pull things out of his ass especially whenever he gets one-guy'd. He's the resident Nijitard posing as a normie Niji enjoyer.

And he has @Awoogers' ethnicity so he's clearly a fujo mongrel :smugpipi:.

Clip Tax:

Nerissa's sister loves getting creamed. In Mario Kart.

Tenma's paypigs most loyal supporters whenever she's not streaming.

MID tuber realizes she has big tits because she's FAT! And MID!!!

And spicy cat tuber getting broken by her chat because of Asmoncuck.

Top Bottom