"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR's Shout My Live 3D stream will start at 8PM JST with an announcement as well.

Hanabusa Lisa with more Palworld adventures.

Ayame has been streaming more often and now knows she can sell people.

Good reminder for those doing your reps, rpr starts from 0 Nihongo to now playing with his oshi in the last ShibuHal custom.

Stunned But Dumb

Resident small corpo reporter Murray is going to watch the Phase JP debuts in a little while. Also baking cookies like in the christmas stream

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu wrapping her Persona 5 Strikers playthrough, probably to prepare for Persona 3 remake.

Suisei releasing a cover at 7PM JST.

Also since we have talked too much about menhera woman, here's Shikibu Meguri premiering her song "Normal Lady" at 9PM JST.

Bronze

Resident small corpo reporter Murray is going to watch the Phase JP debuts in a little while. Also baking cookies like in the christmas stream

2 min left. I'll put the thread for liveposting about it just in case guests new members etc wants to read

Pioneer

AZKi is working on a new album and finally, 3 years after the last one, will have a solo concert this summer :sanasmile:

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Shot in the dark here with liquid courage. Holo 5th fes coming up. Won the lotto for in person ticket. Can't go due to work reasons. Any interested DM. Would rather someone get a chance to go then let it sit there. Not charity so don't expect a freebie.

Tubedude

Anyone here have a blusky account? I am curious as to what the vtuber scene is like over there if it exists at all
Blusky is mostly populated by artists that don't want to be caught with their pants down if/when twitter performs a tumblr, or internet 'activists' that left twitter as a statement against Elon.

It's mostly en micro indies that get barely any engagement on their posts at all. A cursory 'vtuber' term search did pull up some jp tubers, that I guess are just trying to advertise themselves on any platform they can get on. Even the jp ones seem to be micro indies, but at least they have okay looking models, compared to the typical en indie "I'm so unique" looks they try to go for.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover by Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby NENECHI (video very cute too)

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Ayame has been streaming more often and now knows she can sell people.

I forgot that these two had become friends. They should collab more often. They make an entertaining duo.
Good reminder for those doing your reps, rpr starts from 0 Nihongo to now playing with his oshi in the last ShibuHal custom.

This man is out here living his dreams. You love to see it. Good for him.

frz

It's because Fauna has mentioned quite a few times that she used to play DOTA and she has a history of seething when her teammates are fucking around while she's trying to take the game seriously (i.e. the whole Ender Dragon stream that triggered the fuck out of Fauna). It's really no surprise everyone decided to watch her.

As for watching the "gamers" having more pull, hypercompetitive online games generally have people watch the best players because they don't want to experience physical pain from cringing so hard at shitters play. Nothing about the CCV is surprising.
nerissa + calli being dog ass at the game helps, people jumps to fauna stream from there I believe
That being said, the best player in the group was Kobo, by a long mile.
I thought this group of 5 e-girls gonna gets destroyed since the most experienced player - fauna is on support duty. Not only did they win a match against human player, they did it TWICE. I will admit to being wrong. I KNEEL TO YOU KOBO KANAERU. Shouldnt have doubted the SEA blood. The other SEA girl did well as well.

Take a note phase girls, this is what you need to do to win, hire a toxic mercenary brown girl to carry
:koronehappyl:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
For the Mexicans, 774inc's Saionji Mary is making tacos.

UberSoldat

Onolumi continues Bioshock, on her way to meet Cohen

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's TopaChari tournament run will be starting in 20 minutes! Hag lion was too nervous to sleep well so give her and her team some support :sanasmile:

Currently they're just chatting and getting some last-minute practice in.

She made some nervous mistakes but Botan achieved her first ever tournament match win. She properly applied what she's been learning and was able to get a clean victory. While she lost the following matches, she didn't get completely destroyed. She was having decent matches against Diamond/Master-rank players and not getting discouraged. If anything, she's more eager than ever to fight strong people and learn as much as she can.

She tweeted about how happy she was because she didn't wanna be too hype while her teammates were fighting. But she was especially glad that Dogura got to see her win. He's been her captain in every tournament so far and she wanted to show him her first victory.

I'm so proud of her man :botanpat:

The team as a whole has been doing great too. They just made Top 8 on winner's side (defeating Botan's personal coach in the process) and can take the whole thing if they keep their momentum up. I'm supposed to be retired from fighting games but all it takes is an older asian woman and suddenly I feel like I'm 15 years younger.

Post-stream edit: They ended their run at 5th place. Pretty good considering there were more than 500 teams over the course of 9 hours. Everyone was exhausted by the end but they did great. Botan and Naraka were able to learn a lot as well. No frustration or crying this time, just a job well done.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa Chan is streaming Killer Instinct. Not to numberfriend too hard, but she's at double her usual viewers right now. Probably a Palworld boost

Edit: I am now aware she's streaming/shoutcasting a tournament. How rad for her

Last edited:

Not-Username

Someone else getting uncanny feelings from the new Kanata group cover?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

I had to see it, now so do you;​

[EDIT;] Hmm... a pattern is emerging...​

Oh look that furry Britbong i see people jerk off sometimes (no not the_Prostate) is a fan!
Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 15-23-20 Omylny on X Lumiluga takes flight! That reaction the resembl...png

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
For anyone curious about the 5man dota stream fauna sounds like she's about to drive into a tree

Make that as you will
Was it better or worse than the time Fauna had to wrangle her fellow Holos into slaying the Ender Dragon? Seeing her desperately trying to contain her inner sweatlord is always fun.

niggaphil

Gura AI tweeted, and possibly stream today? :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Gura AI tweeted, and possibly stream today? :smugselen:

I feel like I've seen this exact tweet before. Like almost word for word. I think the AI still needs some work.

Top Bottom