"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

DanishCookies

Calli is just feeding in dota2 holy shit please report!!!!!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

frz

wake me up when they pick a good hero, like Rubick.
Ofc the brown one seems the most experienced playing the game. At least way more than the others. She knows how to use skill and has double the Creepscore of bijou
also jesus the amountof backseating on bijou stream her chat looked like 40k viewers are typing

Some interesting chart I saw on /jp/, sales wise Blue Journey seems to be Hololive best non-suisei selling album. That's why they are pushing it so hard. Also suisei is an alien.

Note that it doesnt track "foreign" sales so en sales are actually way better than this
1706290938032270.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

chihirogumi

Chii-chan is streaming in a bit. Get in here! :chihiroapex:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It feels unreal finally being able to see Rosemi play Tekken on stream, you could really feel her excitement during it and she even got Harada hyping her up on chat. Man, i hope this unique costume avatar happens.

And Vivi is playing Tekken 8 too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
For anyone curious about the 5man dota stream fauna sounds like she's about to drive into a tree

Make that as you will

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ofc the brown one seems the most experienced playing the game. At least way more than the others. She knows how to use skill and has double the Creepscore of bijou
also jesus the amountof backseating on bijou stream her chat looked like 40k viewers are typing

Some interesting chart I saw on /jp/, sales wise Blue Journey seems to be Hololive best non-suisei selling album. That's why they are pushing it so hard. Also suisei is an alien.

Note that it doesnt track "foreign" sales so en sales are actually way better than this
1706290938032270.png
Wow they actually account for crazies buying multiple copies now. AKB48 completely fucked up the whole industry back in the day when they put vouchers and shit in their CDs and motherfuckers would buy them by the dozens. You could go out to the recycling drop off area after their new CDs came out and find stacks of them just sitting in the garbage.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Girl autism begins in ~5 minutes.

Lia and Jelly have been joined by Rie and Eimi. Phase Connect collabs are top-tier content, so you won't want to miss this one.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Azki and Sora 3D live
You are all obligated to watch

Edit: Poorfags get out, the free part is over
I sadly posted too late

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

New HoloEN animation
and

Weine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Atlas

VTuberBobDole

For anyone curious about the 5man dota stream fauna sounds like she's about to drive into a tree

Make that as you will

Call me a numberfag if you want, but I find it interesting to look at the CCV for each during these types of collabs. Fauna is pulling double the next one (Biboo), and the others are even half more of that. Maybe says something about the streamers and how their chat views them, but the "gamers" of holoEN seem to have the best pull for this kind of stream. Also, good for Fauna to still be having that kind of pull even against a couple of the new hotness Advents girls.

Fauna 15K
Biboo 7.9K
Nerissa 4.1K
Kobo 3.3K
Calli 3.2K

Punished Lurker

Hey I was going to ask this earlier, but got distracted by a green woman: Do you think Nijisanji's rep can recover from... all of 2023 and if so, what could they do to fix it? Assume that none of their old talents can never come back ever.
Some time ago I said I'd make a long post/rant about Niji after the news of Pomu's graduation happened, and I've been thinking a little about that. Still, I want some more time to pass before I post it so I can see what Niji does in these days and what their state is, so maybe in 2 weeks more or less?

BEEG Booba Fishing

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Some time ago I said I'd make a long post/rant about Niji after the news of Pomu's graduation happened, and I've been thinking a little about that. Still, I want some more time to pass before I post it so I can see what Niji does in these days and what their state is, so maybe in 2 weeks more or less?
Okay but remember to stay calm :BijouBijou:
Have this

Good Night everyone 😴

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I am going to pray that the stars align and Rosemi can at least become an outfit in Tekken 8. A full guest character would be insane and Harada is insane enough to do it, but I will temper my dreams a bit

Hey I was going to ask this earlier, but got distracted by a green woman: Do you think Nijisanji's rep can recover from... all of 2023 and if so, what could they do to fix it? Assume that none of their old talents can never come back ever.
They need completely new management, especially on the EN side. As it is now, you can spin a wheel, have it land on a random action and it will be better than whatever they decide to do.
Edit: I'm not saying I think it will happen, just that it is probably the only way they can fix their reputation.
Unless Riku dies/gets microwaved/caught in a scandal and replaced by someone who cares about the talent rather than the bottomline then no, nothing will change.

JP corpo autism is a special kind of autism that is predicated by hierarchy. All the things that are happening in NijiEN are orders coming from above (Riku). It's the same with JP but the older talents have more power because they are the golden goose. The international branches are just chicken feed compared to JP and it shows with all the management fuckery that is happening. I give NijiEN at most 2 years unless a megachad manager is hired that really fixes the branch.

Top Bottom