"Oh perfect English! Sankyu I'm perfect English! I talk... it!!"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
foto_no_exif - 2024-01-26T212138.629.jpg

Ame can make her spacesuit blue and red now.
:hic:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

archive
Feel free to architectpost, but I'm staying the fuck away from this one.

The story is someone made a picture of Bao looking like the Stay Puft Man, and she decided to roll with trolling people with inflation art of herself

However, it's been going on long enough at this point that I'm pretty sure she's ACTUALLY into inflation art

Hell, she even had an inflation model of herself rigged in Live2D

I'm gonna say the Architect is going to walk away from this one

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Koyori playing the new Like a Dragon game

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The man, the legend, the second Stars that fucked a entire company and got away with it is celebrating his birthday today

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NiggaSanji, give this woman her Tekken promo

chihirogumi

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Can someone give me context about this tweet?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

That's Aloe's current form. I guess they are saying that people should have anti'd Rushia instead of her

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Mikeneko said that Delutaya was slandering her back then at the start of 2023: her only source to claim this was a dramatuber.....

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Koronesuki

X-Potato
That's Aloe's current form. I guess they are saying that people should have anti'd Rushia instead of her
It'd be great if people wouldn't anti either of them. They both have enough problems already.

But I guess antis gotta anti something.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The story is someone made a picture of Bao looking like the Stay Puft Man, and she decided to roll with trolling people with inflation art of herself

However, it's been going on long enough at this point that I'm pretty sure she's ACTUALLY into inflation art

Hell, she even had an inflation model of herself rigged in Live2D

I'm gonna say the Architect is going to walk away from this one

But hey! Now she's actually a whale!
Maybe stop architectposting in her chat, you stupid fаggot :smugpipi:
Settle down, settle down, there's enough hexxer for the both of you schizos.

Stunned But Dumb

I am going to pray that the stars align and Rosemi can at least become an outfit in Tekken 8. A full guest character would be insane and Harada is insane enough to do it, but I will temper my dreams a bit

Hey I was going to ask this earlier, but got distracted by a green woman: Do you think Nijisanji's rep can recover from... all of 2023 and if so, what could they do to fix it? Assume that none of their old talents can never come back ever.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I am going to pray that the stars align and Rosemi can at least become an outfit in Tekken 8. A full guest character would be insane and Harada is insane enough to do it, but I will temper my dreams a bit

Hey I was going to ask this earlier, but got distracted by a green woman: Do you think Nijisanji's rep can recover from... all of 2023 and if so, what could they do to fix it? Assume that none of their old talents can never come back ever.
They need completely new management, especially on the EN side. As it is now, you can spin a wheel, have it land on a random action and it will be better than whatever they decide to do.
Edit: I'm not saying I think it will happen, just that it is probably the only way they can fix their reputation.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dont think so, you need to invest a fair amount of cash into their ails (shit management) and they seem content in having their low investment, moderate return business model

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Maybe be if they start to speedrun through NijiEN 3D debuts. It's ridiculous that we got Lazulight 3D debut more than a year ago (even before Myth got theirs) and that's it, nothing since then.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nanai was young as fuck

Korone shares a tribute for him

He was her semi-personal coach for a SF6 tournament and between him and Dogura waxing about wanting people to enjoy the game I became a fan of everyone

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Hexa always makes fun of my architect posting, do not give her any more ammunition against me

Your continued life is a constant source of mockery that will always be used against you.

Top Bottom