"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

I am going to pray that the stars align and Rosemi can at least become an outfit in Tekken 8. A full guest character would be insane and Harada is insane enough to do it, but I will temper my dreams a bit

Hey I was going to ask this earlier, but got distracted by a green woman: Do you think Nijisanji's rep can recover from... all of 2023 and if so, what could they do to fix it? Assume that none of their old talents can never come back ever.
What kinda reputation do you want to fix, even only looking at nijiEN there are alot:
1. play button hoarder/yatch operator: never gonna be fixed unless riku has a change of heart and return them to the livers
2. VTA skips for japanese vtubers like meloco and kotoka: probs will be more of them
3. 2nd biggest en corpo: still be unless they pull the plug, phase shills here and there cope that they are bigger, they aint. Even though it isnt as big of a jump a hololive, every vtubers joining NijiEN still get a huge boost in viewership, with the old guards being gone some of it will eventually trickle into the new ones, every struggling indies will still want to get in
Selen & Pomu graduating will soured off the hololive viewership who wanted to cross the barrier and not actually affect the nijisanji current viewership, the usual fujoshi rejoices instead, just like as they did to Nina.
4. Accelerate: enough people apply to do it. Hope they land a bijou and restore their dominance over holo
5. Fujo filled landscape: probs gonna accelerate even harder to combat this, brave is accelerating why the original one wont.
6. Black company: hard to escape this one as more and more future vshojo members will comes out against them. It is pretty out of their hands once they left.
7. Vshojo training academy: ..... Yeah no escaping this one

For nijifan/riku the only thing that matter is #3. The best thing niji can do is just chugging along and dont create more dramas. But with selen looming on the horizon. You better hope they stealth terminate her and not going full zaion.
Unless a megachad manager is hired that really fixes the branch.
I heard there is a chad named omegaalpha that brought success to hololive english branch. He might be a troon but it's a trade off nijisanji can take

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking about Niji, I need to ask about this.

I could have sworn there was a liver (or ex-liver idk) who talked about how Riku was such a kind person behind the scenes and constantly give them "advice" or "motivation" or whatever. Did that actually happen or I just dreamed it all up? Doesn't matter if you think the liver was just trying to bootlick their boss, I just want to know if it happened.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Mikeneko said that Delutaya was slandering her back then at the start of 2023: her only source to claim this was a dramatuber.....

Wow Mikeneko truly is something else than I thought. First she got harassed by psychotic haters during her days as Mano Aloe, second her attempted suicide, now this shit. Deluta can’t catch a fucking break huh, but thankfully she survived the ordeal like falling off from a balcony only to be saved by that tree, therapist, and her fans like we see in in this clip.
Edit: Forgot to mention this clip.

Last edited:

niggaphil

This shark girl reference is out of no where. Not sure it is fake, Eng shit translation, or Japan original dialog :smugselen:

Edit: source of reference:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It always cracks me up to see names like this in the replies, especially when the person is like "I'm so sorry people aren't respecting your boundaries, anyway I'M POMU!":
View attachment 62158
I honestly can't understand how sad some people are that they make their online persona based around being someone's fan.

Minna Vanilla got noticed!

Archive

I watch this guy at work.

Everyone else was doing it the wrong way, i know i can - some unicorn somewhere trying his luck

In other news i cant confirm or deny that Ao is moonlighting with Canadians

Nice voice. Watch her be a fucking dork.

Randon merch.

ECoAM_pVq_ckHgUmT2voN8zSfH6gJkFuDx2ZHlse_Zr4H8gDCCKD8gCZmZ-I-0fj9m_G1riBfYToHXU=s800-nd-v1

youtube post link
The shirt and hoodie designs are nice but $65 for a hoodie has always seemed like so much money.

There's nothing better than watching someone geek out about something that they really passionately enjoy, I'm glad she finally got to play Tekken for real and these streams have been kino so far. She is most definitely freaking it.
Just waiting for Niji to somehow fuck her over and fuck this up.

I love Bao. She's a special mix of degen and retard. :architect:

She tries too hard most of the time.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Boomer Crooner vtuber playing FOTM game. Watch him now!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's TopaChari tournament run will be starting in 20 minutes! Hag lion was too nervous to sleep well so give her and her team some support :sanasmile:

Currently they're just chatting and getting some last-minute practice in.

soap suds

Speaking about Niji, I need to ask about this.

I could have sworn there was a liver (or ex-liver idk) who talked about how Riku was such a kind person behind the scenes and constantly give them "advice" or "motivation" or whatever. Did that actually happen or I just dreamed it all up? Doesn't matter if you think the liver was just trying to bootlick their boss, I just want to know if it happened.
When the EN livers have gone to Japan, they'll eat out with staff and Riku will show up sometimes. I'm not sure on the whole giving out advice thing, but they do talk about him and most of them think he's an okay dude. I think some JP livers have said that he hands out the yearly gifts, but I'm pretty sure they're mainly joking.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Botan's TopaChari tournament run will be starting in 20 minutes! Hag lion was too nervous to sleep well so give her and her team some support :sanasmile:

Currently they're just chatting and getting some last-minute practice in.

And here's the main tournament feed.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
catching up on the phase danganronpa collab

my ears are bleeding

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I honestly can't understand how sad some people are that they make their online persona based around being someone's fan.
:pikafaku:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The Jp phase connect members are debuting soon.

Stunned But Dumb

Anyone here have a blusky account? I am curious as to what the vtuber scene is like over there if it exists at all

VTuberThrow

Anyone here have a blusky account? I am curious as to what the vtuber scene is like over there if it exists at all
I have one but not really sure what I'd search for. Just typing vtubers in search brings up a bunch of what seem to be English indie vtubers that I have never seen anywhere and nobody I recognize. So probably is very small. Which makes sense to me since Twitter is still the biggest outreach platform.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So those that follow Idol, has there been any update on their partnership with Brave Group? I ask because Brave is making more moves

Brave Group is now essentially a subsidiary of Smarprise whose only vtuber is OG Fuji Aoi. Not promising as I feel she is as mismanaged as Mirai in terms of growth/activity. They do have a lot of assets though.

What is Idol doing with Brave, are any of the talents talking about the partnership?

So people wondered about Aviel selling Idol to Brave only for Brave to sell itself to Smarprise first?
They need completely new management, especially on the EN side. As it is now, you can spin a wheel, have it land on a random action and it will be better than whatever they decide to do.
Edit: I'm not saying I think it will happen, just that it is probably the only way they can fix their reputation.
IIRC, they are getting new management (someone posted their Now Hiring notice in the last few days). Belatedly, but better late than never.

Whether the new management will be good management is, of course, a different question. The notice did say something about hiring fresh out of college, so zero experience, low wage management seems to be their way to go.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh.. i know someone who is gonna apreciate this one.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Call me a numberfag if you want, but I find it interesting to look at the CCV for each during these types of collabs. Fauna is pulling double the next one (Biboo), and the others are even half more of that. Maybe says something about the streamers and how their chat views them, but the "gamers" of holoEN seem to have the best pull for this kind of stream. Also, good for Fauna to still be having that kind of pull even against a couple of the new hotness Advents girls.

Fauna 15K
Biboo 7.9K
Nerissa 4.1K
Kobo 3.3K
Calli 3.2K
It's because Fauna has mentioned quite a few times that she used to play DOTA and she has a history of seething when her teammates are fucking around while she's trying to take the game seriously (i.e. the whole Ender Dragon stream that triggered the fuck out of Fauna). It's really no surprise everyone decided to watch her.

As for watching the "gamers" having more pull, hypercompetitive online games generally have people watch the best players because they don't want to experience physical pain from cringing so hard at shitters play. Nothing about the CCV is surprising.

Bronze

Whether the new management will be good management is, of course, a different question. The notice did say something about hiring fresh out of college, so zero experience, low wage management seems to be their way to go.
It's a positive thing, but they won't be able to do much if core issues come from higher authority, which sounds like that. Maybe they are learning their lesson (unlikely). They better learn fast because once VSPO EN comes it won't be as easy, unless they start with a drama.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Someone on the homeland made the observation that while Pippa was reaching 300k subs, Rekieta was reaching 3k pages in his lolcow thread.
:NOWWELAUGH:
link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom