"Remember to call me fat and sexy in the comments! no, my ass! my ass is fat and sexy"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Looked up her skeb request for it and this phrase stood out to me
胸は千音ちゃんぐらい大きく描いてください。
She really likes her Oppai monsters she's said that she hopes to be reincarnated as airi's tie

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some clips before I'm off for the night:

Lia continues to be disgusted by the gays in her chat
:smugsubaru:

A lot of fun Startend clips lately, but I'll just pick one:

The VtuberBits channel continues to put out long, translated videos of streams. This time, the recent SubaChocoLunaTan collab:

And lastly, for those who aren't me because I'm going to sleep, Nasa will be back and opening Pokemon cards in about a half hour:

In case anyone didn't know, Nasa's been gone for about a week, partly because she got food poisoning a few days ago.

Thankfully, she's better now.

RiverBear

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Which makes me think: Did the average Hololive viewer dwindle over the past few years or is it just they are no longer subscribing to the notion of "sub to everyone in Hololive"
It has to do with general viewership decline, in general, and Council suffering from Youtube algorithm BS since the get-go, I think. Myth really came about at the right time. Their growth, aside from Gura, is even worse than Promise's now.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RiverBear

Bronze

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The stream seems to have been privated:

It was unarchived karaoke, though she did not put it in the title.

This never got properly posted here, it looks like, and I forgot to come back and post it. Gen 0 did a cover of ray by BUMP OF CHICKEN

This might be one of my favorite covers Holo has done. The orginal singer, Motoo Fujiwara, is pretty difficult to cover properly, so having multiple singers to cover his vocal range kind of goes a long way in making the cover something special. I love the MV itself, as well. The art they used and colorful atmosphere are really nice.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Funny man finally know his condition

Maybe he can ask Froot for some money, apparently she has 50k just lying around the house.

Idol comes from Israel, so to them, is fair game. Even if they didnt do anything beyond being a jew and take money off the simps.
xhss9.jpg

First EN million in over almost 3 years.
:sanasmile:

View attachment 62108
Woohoo! The Moomster did it!!!

I am thoroughly happy to see this and the upcoming seethe the Nijisisters will have when a Holobrony posts this in /vt/ in reference to the ALL-OUT WAR screenshot. Niji had all the momentum going in their favor and was suppose to take the reigns off Holo. Then 2023 happened and all of that went to the shitter. Their AR live cancellation was the start of the Kurosanji arc. It broke a lot of their talents and made them rethink if it's worth staying with the company.

My personal RRAT why the AR Live got cancelled:
Riku saw how much the AR Live would cost and just said "Fuck no!". Of course the EN management can't say that directly to their talents so they went with the Covid tweet. Riku really is just focused on the bottomline and not the sacrifice for the growth of the company. The main reason to do the AR Live even if it cuts on your profit is to give something back to the fanbase. That is the main reason why Hololive did the Connect The World concert. Sure, it was costly but the fans loved it. It was a win in the end because now they know there is a western audience for that kind of thing. It just strengthen the image of Hololive and Cover as a whole that they really do take care of their fans.

It has to do with general viewership decline, in general, and Council suffering from Youtube algorithm BS since the get-go, I think. Myth really came about at the right time. Their growth, aside from Gura, is even worse than Promise's now.
Subs culled in the first week, expectations not met (Bae is not Kyoresu my love why!!!), 10+ hour debut day, too much lore autism, Sana's model, IRyS debuting a month earlier killing some of their momentum, the Omega tranny, basically all the things that could go wrong happened to them. Thank God Council has Myth helping them. It also helps that the EN girls developed a close bond with each other.

Promise 💓💓💓.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Bae is not Kyoresu my love why!!!
Lol thank god she wasn't.
too much lore autism
I'm curious. I see this being constantly brought up when it comes to why their growth wasn't up to standard. But I fail to see how their lore negatively impact them. It was kinda painful predebut with all the teasers (though for me personally only the first teaser I have issue with), but after their debut I don't remember them leaning heavily into their lore. For example, the "chaotic" Bae loves to do chill zatsudan stream.
the Omega tranny
Besides the force reveal of him at the end of their first collab, I barely remember him doing anything besides making vague tweets. Though I guess one can argue he should have done more to support them behind the scene.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Prettty sure she makes a shitload of money (more than 5 figures) on her Fansly by posting pics, streaming nude with her model and doing dick rating streams which sad men pay money to get her to say fake positive things about their sad penises.

The Fefe thing pisses me off a bit. She has been banned a few times for showing a bit more than what is TOS but there have also been multiple times she gets banned for seemingly nothing. At this point just ban her completely since she seems to get banned every week. Meanwhile IRL whores can show nearly the entirety of their tits. More reason to never stream on Twitch.
I got curious when she was banned, and found rrats saying her streams were viewbotted flagrantly, and had pretty low fansly numbers when it came to actual paying customers. I'm not versed in numeromancy nor is it my special interest, but her growth has been explosive to say the least.
(Apologies for the shitty chart, but the steady numbers until about june is 500ccv, then quadrupling in about two weeks but not growing from there)
image.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
No matter what gameworld the Shrine Maiden enters, she catches fire. First Minecraft, now...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

GTFO everyone, This is Nolan New Oshi Now! :smugselen:

Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Elia handcam and she's building a gunpla

And another cyon gorilla and guess what it's palworld

Koronesuki

X-Potato

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Shisui Kiki starting Blue Archive at 8PM JST.

It's a good time for JP since the third year anniversary is ongoing and players get free 10 rolls every day for ten days.

Kanade MiMi and Ratio Yuires singing collab at 10PM JST.

Nayuta released a cover of Amanojaku, piano version.

774inc's Hebiyoi Tier receiving some unhinged maros.

Funny thing is Inaba Haneru was at a ticketed event showcasing 774inc members' bag contents and Tier's bag contains five condom packs. Yunohara Izumi also brings a couple of packs with her.

Korone played the Pineapple on Pizza game and asked the obvious question.

Top Bottom