"Happy face. Happy dog. No angry."Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

We are not going to loop this shit again: TinyKusa just posted a good couple of videos showing that normies westerners dont know about good vtubing. END OF THE STORY

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Gura impact in about 15 minutes, brace yourselves

just don't look at chat

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We are not going to loop this shit again: TinyKusa just posted a good couple of videos showing that normies westerners dont know about good vtubing. END OF THE STORY
Damn, Ironmouse's days are numbered if La+ de Central Norte has to make a public declaration like this

Dizzy possibly soon

just don't look at chat
N

Not even vtubers. I've barely heard of ANY of those motherfuckers.
We are getting to the point where these award things are just advertisements for nobodies. Essentially like the Academy Awards and their no view slop.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Not even vtubers. I've barely heard of ANY of those motherfuckers.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Damn, Ironmouse's days are numbered if La+ de Central Norte has to make a public declaration like this

Dizzy possibly soon

N

Dude Fucking Shxtou its there in the category of best vtuber and he its just another EN Male with chink fans
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

just don't look at chat

Watch on Holodex, turn off chat, turn on translation. Messages from mods (which includes the other Holo's) will show up the rest of chat won't.

Limkin

If she posts a schedule then half of NijiEN will graduate
I fail to see the problem. If anything, she should post a schedule for the entirety of the year and burn the whole shithole down, releasing people from it into bigger and better pastures. There is no safer way to get out of a company than it going under for publicly known reasons, unrelated to any of the talents

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Went on a weird binge of watching a few videos commentaries or whatever about vtubers and the like, of varying quality

No comment because I didnt watch it but its 99% about Brave groups. What does he have to say about them? I dont care enoigh to know, but I will use this video as an indicator that slowly more normie vtuber watchers are gaining awareness about Brave group.

I watched this ass of a fluff piece and the dude comes across as why you (being the viewer) should join Brave Group as a VTuber rather than showing viewers what makes Brave Group talents worth watching as entertainers. He didn’t even bother to name a single person from Vspo, V4Mirai nor Globie.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
Nova Aokami from VReverie (known mostly for her card game stuff) is starting a stream, playing some Granblue Fantasy (like, the mobile game, not the Relink demo or Versus Rising).

Also extremely late happy new years I almost decided to start posting but then a new job consumed me and I had to go back to lurking for months weeeee

niggaphil

37k chumbuds watching Gura Stream......

For fuck sake chumbuds are dedicated fanbase

I am still waiting the next Gura Killer :smugselen:

Bronze

I watched this ass of a fluff piece and the dude comes across as why you (being the viewer) should join Brave Group as a VTuber rather than showing viewers what makes Brave Group talents worth watching as entertainers. He didn’t even bother to name a single person from Vspo, V4Mirai nor Globie.
Didn't watch it, but shilling a talent agency without mentioning talents sounds really stupid, like its some sort of scam. Ideal would be having one so she can do the work, but at least talk about them in detail and how happy they are or smth.

Speaking of them, Serina's doing a drunk zatsu

chihirogumi

Regarding the uncanny purple vtuber model, as much as it is a bit too weird for vtubing like IryS' old model, I'd rather she use that than what a lot of vtweeters think are appealing designs. Some of these just make me recoil.

Got my examples from one thread of trannytubers promoting themselves so beware, :autismvortex:

If you're gonna make an unorthodox vtuber model at least make it cutesy in a different way like Ponpoko or comedic like Peanuts-Kun or OdaNobu

RiverBear

I am still waiting the next Gura Killer :smugselen:
Convienient how you forget about Salome's first 5 streams where she got an average of 200k viewers
We don't talk about her current numbers, only her first 5 stream numbers count

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Regarding the uncanny purple vtuber model, as much as it is a bit too weird for vtubing like IryS' old model, I'd rather she use that than what a lot of vtweeters think are appealing designs. Some of these just make me recoil.

Got my examples from one thread of trannytubers promoting themselves so beware, :autismvortex:

If you're gonna make an unorthodox vtuber model at least make it cutesy in a different way like Ponpoko or comedic like Peanuts-Kun or OdaNobu

Heh, I posted about this "vtuber" back on the farms I think

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I love that Vtubing allows people to become things they would never get a chance to be, like a pirate, a rabbit, a phoenix, a grim reaper, a dog god, a catgirl, a necromancer or a knight. and then there's the vermintide which chose to be fucking ugly even virtually. :whatastory:

Zyklon Mag

Like Goldbullet, he's also decided to have a blurry ass game-I-played-on-dad's-computer stream. Maybe without the Denny's parking lot fight this time.

Regret

Hispanic man currently streaming this artifact of a game. Resolution of 144p is recommended for the optimal viewing experience.

Top Bottom