"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Regarding the uncanny purple vtuber model, as much as it is a bit too weird for vtubing like IryS' old model, I'd rather she use that than what a lot of vtweeters think are appealing designs. Some of these just make me recoil.

Got my examples from one thread of trannytubers promoting themselves so beware, :autismvortex:

If you're gonna make an unorthodox vtuber model at least make it cutesy in a different way like Ponpoko or comedic like Peanuts-Kun or OdaNobu

I don't need any more reasons to hate trаnnies. Thanks anyway though.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Regarding the uncanny purple vtuber model, as much as it is a bit too weird for vtubing like IryS' old model, I'd rather she use that than what a lot of vtweeters think are appealing designs. Some of these just make me recoil.

Got my examples from one thread of trannytubers promoting themselves so beware, :autismvortex:

If you're gonna make an unorthodox vtuber model at least make it cutesy in a different way like Ponpoko or comedic like Peanuts-Kun or OdaNobu

>Non-binary trans data
Unholy demon I must inform you of a message from God: All of technology uses BINARY data.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Art: Kiara Lapus shuffel

that all
GDa-Hla-Zbg-AI-a-WV.jpg

GDa-Hl-ZOao-AAOn-Vp.jpg

GDa-Hl-Zzb-AAA9-MZa.jpg

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

RiverBear

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Proctor is streaming Palworld again.

He's not addicted.

Fucking hell, now we know why the server move will be delayed.

Goddamn you Palworld!!!

She's not the first EN to say they can't play it. Vanta mentioned that they got codes but that he doesn't know if he can play it and then Kyo mentioned how they don't want to lose Nintendo perms. Either Nintendo said something or Niji is scared. As for Persona perms, they have them. Claude and Elira have both mentioned putting it on their schedules as soon as they can.
LOL, first they sucked chink fujo dick and now they're sucking Nintendo's and losing prime viewership from it. Kurosanji really is incompetent as fuck. Thank God Pomu left that shithole.

So is Niji paranoid or is Holo flying too close to the sun by playing it i wonder
Holo looks like they don't give a fuck. They're not ACCELERATING like Kurosanji. It's going to be Nintendo's loss if Holo stops playing their games.

37k chumbuds watching Gura Stream......

For fuck sake chumbuds are dedicated fanbase

I am still waiting the next Gura Killer :smugselen:

45k right now. If she keeps it up, she'll get 50k CCV. Not bad for a lazy vtuber.

Dear fucking God, everyone who replied in that thread should burn.

Guralooping is postponed until the lazy shark disappears again.
Fatlooping has been enabled.
:architect:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

This is why I don't think Zen is trans and still just a dude, troons always have some of the grossest fucking models.

Funny man.....

Isn't this retard the most successful of all Holostars? Didn't he get like 200k in superchats alone last year? He has literally no one to blame but himself at this point if he doesn't have decent healthcare. Frankly this is proof that universal healthcare is bad cause it prevents purging of retards like him from society.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Chiwa going strong.
Currently playing HOI4 while listening to the Cum Zone on loop

braindoko

1/14/2024? Odd havent seen a thing about it. Someone posted this though like 2 days ago. Really cute.

I've been looking for links to KAF's One Man Live from last week but no luck, the Mori thread had a link of her appearance but it expired. There's a Discord or forum called Holopirates that might have it but I'm too dumb to figure out registration. At least there's a screenshot

Cali looks cute when there's no voice attached

Twitter is a mistake, by "left the Vtuber community" she really means she left Twitter
Thanks, I keep seeing that in recommended but didn't feel like watching. It's insane that a lot of western fans think Twitter = the vtuber community, with how godawful it is

No comment because I didnt watch it but its 99% about Brave groups. What does he have to say about them? I dont care enoigh to know, but I will use this video as an indicator that slowly more normie vtuber watchers are gaining awareness about Brave group.

Here's a summary so no one has to give Evanito a click. Those thumbnails are clickbait garbage, makes it seem like Mariya did something bad or engaged in drama
The main takeaway is Brave Group, the third-largest VTuber agency globally, may not be well-known to many viewers. He highlights their significant financial backing, ongoing auditions with substantial support for talents, and its various projects beyond VTubing. The video explores Brave Group's background, financial status, investments, and growth, speculating on its potential to become a major player in the English-speaking VTuber community.

Anyways, here's Uwu to Owo giving birth in case your week's been too normal

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

I don't understand why people would chose to have models like this it's bizarre. In reality you don't "really " get to choose what you look like but Online you can represent yourself in anyway you want in a sense it allows you to be MORE you then ever so why on earth would you chose to appear so ghoulish? Unless your mind has been warped to see ugliness as a virtue I guess

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does losing your stuff offstream count? Miko left her game open for the update i think or something and went back to this.

If she left her game open and she was sitting at her base, she likely got raided. Because people will stick pals that are the best fit for their tasks in their base, it's common that you'll have a raid of level 30 wild pals while your base pals are all between levels 10-25 and they get absolutely destroyed. Then the wild pals just fuck your base up.
37k chumbuds watching Gura Stream......
47k, not surprised honestly. A Gura stream is like an event stream, like an outfit reveal or a concert.

Palworld has become the 2nd highest peak concurrent player count on Steam.

Clip tax: Erina found a shiny and it wasn't having any of her shit

Bodacious Gubbins

Huh, didnt realize that Niji had constant pokemon perms, i forgot Pomu was playing Black 2
It's worth mentioning that her being able to play a DS game means they somehow have perms to use capture cards, something I don't think I've ever seen Nintendo publicly approve of, considering it involves modding their consoles. You can also check holodex and find cases of them playing Nintendo games on Member's Only, something that Hololive isn't allowed to do at all. They definitely get special treatment from Nintendo.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
It's worth mentioning that her being able to play a DS game means they somehow have perms to use capture cards, something I don't think I've ever seen Nintendo publicly approve of, considering it involves modding their consoles. You can also check holodex and find cases of them playing Nintendo games on Member's Only, something that Hololive isn't allowed to do at all. They definitely get special treatment from Nintendo.
tl;dr, Nintendo doesn't care if the system is modified to capture games because all modding a DS/3DS with a capture does is allow you to well, capture it and nothing more, it doesn't normally need special firmware etc. They only have issues with soft-mods (CFW) and the like. Nintendo normally doesn't care as long as you're well within their material usage license. The problem is, some people just aren't subtle at all about having a fully modded system or straight up using emulation.
Huh, didnt realize that Niji had constant pokemon perms, i forgot Pomu was playing Black 2
Yeah, only Hololive seems to have "timed" perms, which is why they tend to spam the absolute fuck out of something because I guess Cover only seeks a limited agreement.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1706138963580.png

I really think the hair needs more defined outlines, it moves way too much and is distracting, and I think the original's red eyes pop more and give more contrast. I think the old design is better too.
Holy mother of 15-year-old-rainbowflag-tumblr-artist!!!!!!
and then there's the vermintide which chose to be fucking ugly even virtually.
mental illness and autism does that to you. Cause of your developmental issues and hardships of humaning, you start to get attracted to weird shit like large noses, abnormally big foreheads, and for tranny autists, 60's haircuts that didnt even look good back then.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Oh no Kirsche is getting closer to someone who can feed her worst impulses :architect:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh no Kirsche is getting closer to someone who can feed her worst impulses :architect:

Kirsche: Please collab with me!
Josh: No, fuck off
Kirsche sends him a picture of her fat folds
Josh: So as you were saying...

Top Bottom