"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well I guess she is in my feed now. Thanks TvA!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

frz

For comparison purposes, here's the before and after:
View attachment 62035
View attachment 62036

I really think the hair needs more defined outlines, it moves way too much and is distracting, and I think the original's red eyes pop more and give more contrast. I think the old design is better too.
It's just fucking ugly, you guys say too many word. If you go for creepy go full creepy, if you go for cute go full cute, when you half ass at both it just look fugly.
I bet it took half a year because her mama presented her a really good looking model at first, then she goes "no this is not what I want", half a year past and her mama just churn out whatever the fuck to please the menhara after too many revisions. Would not be surprised if it comes out this is a troon sooner or later.
I watched this ass of a fluff piece and the dude comes across as why you (being the viewer) should join Brave Group as a VTuber rather than showing viewers what makes Brave Group talents worth watching as entertainers. He didn’t even bother to name a single person from Vspo, V4Mirai nor Globie.
Sounds like paid promotion to me. He was paid to shill but too lazy to do the actual research.

Anime Fan

Eimi's live she's going to be playing the Spooky's Jumpscare DLC but she's doing some zatsu right now.

In about half an hour Uruka and Airi are gonna be playing some Cuphead.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Sounds like paid promotion to me. He was paid to shill but too lazy to do the actual research.

I doubt that would be their only strategy to enter this market but its still funny they paid a Random DramaYamanba to shill
Good Night :)

thirteenorphans

I understand now! Not content with streaming over her kohai, Gura is aiming higher and streaming over the official holofes EN info stream. Not even cover corp is safe from her devious machinations. :yagoocry:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I understand now! Not content with streaming over her kohai, Gura is aiming higher and streaming over the official holofes EN info stream. Not even cover corp is safe from her devious machinations. :yagoocry:
Maybe she quit streaming cause she was sick of them adding more EN members? Sabotage will continue until she is the only one left.

USS IOWA

Oh God she likes the A-10, Why I havent found this account sooner!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Uwuga and Airi playing Cuphead on Uruka's channel.

Zyklon Mag

Jester finally put his chess handcam vod with his brother back on YouTube after a month. Had to edit out a wrist slip.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi talks about why you shouldn't date femcels. If this clip catches your interest and you like this autistic chinchilla, you should catch her stream. As I speak she is still streaming on twitch!

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:sanasmile: image from vt, it's from the holoexpo stream.
1706154377401.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Interesting that they reveal all the key arts in an EN stream instead of the usual JP stream, which would have definitely gotten more views.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Interesting that they reveal all the key arts in an EN stream instead of the usual JP stream, which would have definitely gotten more views.
Yeah its weird

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with some shitty mobile game she's being paid to play for 2 hours before she plays Bioshock 2.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can anyone spot the Mel hole in the HoloFes art?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom