"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Da Michi about to play some Palworld.

Will she play on the Phase Server? Will Pippa join her in time? Will they reconcile after Pippa got slighted over Ark? Stay tuned!

seenister

Da Michi about to play some Palworld.

Will she play on the Phase Server? Will Pippa join her in time? Will the reconcile after Pippa got slighted over Ark? Stay tuned!

Now this is the Palworld stream I have been waiting for...

Limkin

Japan's autism when it comes to drugs seems to be mainly limited to their own space, whereas China's autism is likely worse because of the whole Opium Wars so drugs are intrinsically tied to their country getting fucked in the ass by the British.
Wait. Is this why chinese fujoshi are so obsessed with pegging? It was all british fault all along with enforced cultural heritage?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
All the discussions I've seen online divide into 2 groups: people that are loving it despite all the flaws and Nintendrones losing their shit that everyone is making fun of how shitty Pokemon games have become

You forgot the third group which is Anti-AI people claiming that most if not all in-game assets are AI generated.

seenister

Nintendrones losing their shit that everyone is making fun of how shitty Pokemon games have become
The funny part about it is that the majority of the people making fun of modern pokemon games are disillusioned pokemon fans.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You forgot the third group which is Anti-AI people claiming that most if not all in-game assets are AI generated.
Every fucking time
AIDERANGED.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Have any of these brainlets also remarked on the societal commentary of Mario just riding Yoshi (an innocent bystander creature) and just letting him fall to his death only to get a jump boost. I really need to know, I'm glued to the screen right now, waiting for the next palworld round of outrage.

niggaphil

Speaking of Vtuber Pal World topic, @The Proctor wanna create a server for TVA members, hunt and enslave the humans and pokemons for maximum profit in your live stream? :smugselen:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Speaking of Vtuber Pal World topic, @The Proctor wanna create a server for TVA members, hunt and enslave the humans and pokemons for maximum profit in your live stream?
:nolancries: in Minecraft. Is the server dead btw? The special thread sure is.

USS IOWA

UberSoldat

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
That last comment though. :ironmousekek:

This chick's a bit off. A couple months ago she posted about how she wanted to start her own vtuber agency which would be more welcoming to vtubers of color. I have some questions about that, but fine, whatever. But she starts posting about all these plans she wants to make and how she thinks she'll need $100k to start it - and that she wanted to raise that money via a Kickstarter campaign. Did I mention that she has no apparent management experience?

Fortunately, last week, she posted that she changed her mind about crowdfunding because there's no way she'd be able to raise that much from the white supremacist anime community or something like that. So it looks like she's been dissuaded from starting up an agency which would probably fail due to her lack of experience, taking $100,000 of crowdfunded money down with it, and blaming that failure on whitey rather than her own shortcomings. Maybe she can give running an entirely non-profit vtuber group a try first and build up some management experience, and hopefully in the process actually meet some white people in real life and learn they're not all out to get her before she considers taking money from other people to start a full agency again. We'll see. She doesn't seem malicious, just a bit dumb.

In terms of the game... why aren't they boycotting minecraft for example? You can make incredibly cruel automatic animal farms and enslave villagers but I don't see anyone bitching (someone probably has but it ain't trendy).

I haven't played Palworld myself but going off what I've seen and heard, I think the capturing humans and slavery bit is just a natural progression of Pokemon's mechanics. If you can capture animals and force them to fight for you in Pokemon and humans are animals, then, it's only natural, right? Is there some sort of explanation in the Pokemon universe for why you capture humans?

God's Strongest Dragoon

frz

I don't like and play league but seems like this is a solid roster. Perhaps they can actually win this time around.

Winning streamed league games depends on how many snipers you have, not how good you are. The more streamers you have the more chance you are to lose.
Miracles can happens and league algo can decide to not match you against snipers though.
It's less of a problem on the japanese side because their fans aren't austistic retards, but it's a huge issue on the western twitch side.
:smugpipi:
I haven't played Palworld myself but going off what I've seen and heard, I think the capturing humans and slavery bit is just a natural progression of Pokemon's mechanics. If you can capture animals and force them to fight for you in Pokemon and humans are animals, then, it's only natural, right? Is there some sort of explanation in the Pokemon universe for why you capture humans?
I will ignore the obvious bait and answer this question seriously. Pokemon are special creatured that can shrink themselves. The first ever pokeball was just a normal case made of glass. Human can not shrink themselves in the pokemon universe and therefore can not enter pokeballs
However, because psychic/dark pokemon is a thing. It's entirely possible for an organization, or any individual, to brainwash someone using pokemon and enslave them for their bidding. The pokemon anime and game avoided any mention of using pokemon moves from attacking human because they are PG-12. But the manga doesn't give a shit, they have dealt with enslavement and it is one of the recurring themes. Human torture using pokemon is also pretty common place in the manga.
And there's more, while pokemon lore likes to pretend they are your companions. The gym badge system kinda allude to enslavement devices, a.k.a. items that can force pokemon into submission and do your bidding against their will.
:koronehappyl:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Human torture using pokemon is also pretty common place in the manga.
In the Gen 2 games, Lance had his Dragonite use Hyper Beam on a human. Very wtf moment. Not like a normal attack, he used fucking Hyper Beam.
:tomorrow:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
In the Gen 2 games, Lance had his Dragonite use Hyper Beam on a human. Very wtf moment. Not like a normal attack, he used fucking Hyper Beam.
:tomorrow:
I miss Pokemon Adventures.

chrome_VTpWBxhlFM.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
and hopefully in the process actually meet some white people
Indie to small corpo vtubers are usually sea mammals, chink expats and puerto ricans. Very diverse, and everyone is racist. This creature isnt gonna make it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom