"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Live by the chink fujo money, die poor and alone the moment you make an offhanded comment about a western right foreign to the average bugman

Hmm. Personally, in line with the idea that vtubers are supposed to be operating in the same idyllic and unrealistic framework as actual anime characters, I don't think they should disclose that they use drugs. So no sympathy from me.

And Murray getting some competition by idk who
Also just a general shout-out to Murray, keep up the show, Ive been watching every episode for the past few weeks and more and yeah every time it starts with new technical scuff but I have been enjoying it
Keep up the work, I still don't see any better small corpo disintegration watch-dog

I came across this lady on Twitter and was planning to catch her show. I couldn't catch it live so I watched the VOD at 1.5x… at least until I couldn't stand the annoying dramatic echo audio filter she kept overusing and the goofy Twitch redeems anymore. I also wasn't a fan of the vocal BGM and her constantly talking about tits. I guess she has her existing audience and is doing a news show with them in mind instead of trying something with a bit more… mass appeal, maybe? That aside it was pretty impressive the amount of content she had. It'd probably take me at least two weeks to put all that together, so I can't imagine she can do that sort of show every week unless she's a full-timer and/or has a team helping her out.

At any rate, thanks for watching!

An upsurge of unicorning is about to take place, now that Lia and Rie have to share screen with a "man".
I cannot bring myself to remove the quote marks, it is Flayon after all.

I've never watched any of his content before (maybe I saw his debut stream) but I think he's pretty funny. He's fitting in well with the rest of them. Of course having an actual game to play broke the ice a bit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i already explained earlier that varis is like the wild west, while finding out this place has moderation, I guess this place is called the asylum for a good reason eh?
I dont care what you think of varis or this forum, you didnt address my point of you being a seatard that cant lurk for shit or adapt, neither you addressed speculations about you being a tard on chan except with "lol.. n-not me..". If you ignored it, I wouldnt even bat an eye.

But you did show that you are insecure about it.
I think you did make that post.
I think you did come here for asspats.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Are you like actually autistic?
1689388205116765.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't believe this whole time I've been simping for a MALE! I FEEL SO BETRAYED!

bothyourhouses

I dont know if Goldman Sachs are jews or just regular capitalist pigs,
The whole "masters of the universe", "vampire squid" stuff went away after 2008. They're not a partnership any more, the main thing you hear about them is their CEO is a DJ. At this point they're just another investment bank. Might as well be Citi.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
God whoever made this comparison is totally right! Tenma sounds EXACTLY like Omi!

Archive
For reference (Holy shit the bald monk is even sexist against women like she is, I forgot how funny this show was!):

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

I checked, and it's real.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Post Holo x Phase collab summary: Was scuffed as fuck for the first hour, was cursed as hell at times, but was a lot of fun. I enjoyed it.
:kaelaapprob:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Talks extensively about BL like someone who snorts that shit.
Edit: ok maybe a bit more than 10. Still not homo I swear.

Oh so you are a gooner? :BijouBijou:
Kindly kill yourself and have a bad night :)
Damn son, if you made our resident La+ enjoyer and overall good vibes mascot pissed off at you, U Done Gon Fucked Up!

Huh

No need.
8A87.gif
DID YOU FUCKING BAN HIM?! SERIOUSLY?
god damnit rei I was just starting to get under his skin. No fun allowed :yagoocry:
We asked the 13 year old and/or ESL King to stop posting and learn the mood of the forum multiple times. Sorry bud.
It's always such a whiplash when I See La+ acting like this.
Look at how they massacred my boy
Note to self: Never piss off La+ Enjoyer.

Well, that ends the SEAtard's time here on the forums. Goodbye and good riddance.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Surprisingly, BL isn't on her list of fucked up fetishes.
Is it really that "fucked up". BL is the "feet" of erotic literature.

The Holo/Phase collab was pretty great. Surprisingly enough Lia and Rie werent the most yab and its nice to see Lia banter with Flayon. He seems to watch her often too which is nice.

On other news. Brienna seems to have gotten a model update. Its been a while since I last watcher her (she usually overs around the 25-40 CCV. I think first time I saw her was about 2 years ago and she was playing Diablo 2 or something. Don't think I have managed to catch her online for more than a year so im not sure when exactly she updated her model.

Also clip tax from the other day:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
huh the blackjack's goyim got the noose.

Meanwhile, why the fuck do foreigners like McDonalds so much, do us in America get the shaft. I mean I know we do, but how much of a shaft are we getting here
For once, asian McDonalds are usually very clean. And there's no foot lettuce.
Secondly, foreign fried chicken companies have to adapt to the tastebuds and have strong local competitor in asia. So their food are generally better.
American doesnt care about taste, they care about how much calories they can stuff into their stomach. A chicken bucket in asia is something shared between 12 people.
My favorite story is burger king became a fried chicken brand when they entered asia because their burgers doesn't sell. Same as McDonalds but they rely less on their burger in the first place?
Frzned's post is true.

I can't exactly compare of the cleanliness (due to being SEAfag and hadn't go to american/western mcdonalds so cant compare), but the second point is true. Most american fast food joints in asia ended up having to cater to the local tastebuds, and it's also why it has more rice and chicken selections than say, just chicken or burgers. McDonalds and KFC, for examples, tend to also try doing more with the local taste, like making special variants with local-style chilis or spices, while Burger King, just like Frzned said, had to bring out the chickens to get some popularity in the Asian's market.

And yes, McDonalds in asia doesn't really need to rely on the burgers. They already have chicken, so adding rice was good enough as is.

USS IOWA

Looks like Kiara made Nietszche's wish come true.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

How could Suisei expose Calli like this.
:calidrinking::calidrinking:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
+1 to foreign Fast Food Chains being suprisingly better in 3rd world countries, since they're usually considered gourmet food compared to the local offerings they usually are better, or outright have geniuenly high quality options

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is live right fucking now get the fuck in here

1705903717983.png

bothyourhouses

+1 to foreign Fast Food Chains being suprisingly better in 3rd world countries, since they're usually considered gourmet food compared to the local offerings they usually are better, or outright have geniuenly high quality options
It goes the same for Asian food in the west - being foreign creates an expectation of being fancy, so most chains and even just food styles are a bit more upmarket overseas than in their home country.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is an outright lie in latinshithole, people generally like their standard fare better, but most traditional food takes fucking ages to make and/or hasn't been passed down because new generations are dipshits. But whenever people find good local food it is very much superior to foreign goyslop, I don't think you'd ever find a latino who'd put shit like KFC or Mc donalds above traditional food, even more "fancy" offerings like applebee's, olive garden or starbucks would only be touted as superior by rich retards disconnected from reality.

People here eat at fast food places for the same reasons amerifats do, they're lazy, they don't know how to cook or they are ghetto trash. Fast food is certainly not cheaper than buying actual food and cooking it yourself so not for the poor and needy either. Idk about asians and their super exclusive KFC gold-leaf buckets and I can't speak for them but mexicans++ do not like fast food and would NEVER consider it """gourmet""" by any definition of the word.

Tl;dr: Mexico doesn't have taco bells to this day, japan isn't a third world country.

frz

It goes the same for Asian food in the west - being foreign creates an expectation of being fancy, so most chains and even just food styles are a bit more upmarket overseas than in their home country.
Not really all I hear is people complain how shit asian food in there is, particularly like every asian american youtubers has "take a jab at panda express" on their every year bingo list. They up the price yes. Quality of the food no. Often degraded. 90% of "asian" menu in most american restaurants doesnt even originate from asia like the fortune cookies bullshit.w
Pretty sure even the quaint and peaceful japanese will murder you if you say sushi is better in the west than the local ones. If you think American/Western Pho is better than where it came from then you are just being weird. There are so many dishes getting fucked up in the transition from asia to the west due to lack of the same spices, materials, etc.
Any way enough thread derailing noone should see my homo shit above anymore. We can go back to vtubers.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cutest cat is back from the wagie mines, having a collab with best bug and someone I know nothing about.

Top Bottom