"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Speaking of bait, probably posted but

I love when EN chubbas do extremely obvious things for engagement then try to play dumb.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I love when EN chubbas do extremely obvious things for engagement then try to play dumb.

I don't know what the fuck a Furina is, but if I was going to accuse this person of ripping off another vtuber, my first choice would've been Shylily.

Shill tax, Flare is playing the most evil game since Hogwarts Legacy:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

furina shylily then serafi somehow

bruh
I don't know what the fuck a Furina is, but if I was going to accuse this person of ripping off another vtuber, my first choice would've been Shylily.

genshit character just dont bother

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

So committed the sin of obviously copying Genshin and Shylily.

Globie crew still playing with crabs.

Negzana

The fact that it makes Nintendrones seethe makes me support it, and I'm a giant nintendo fan myself

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
The fact that it makes Nintendrones seethe makes me support it, and I'm a giant nintendo fan myself
Its the seethe-trifecta, twitter troons, "ai art" haters, and nintendrones. I'm enjoying it personally.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Its the seethe-trifecta, twitter troons, "ai art" haters, and nintendrones. I'm enjoying it personally.
Also PoC community, because of the "BIG BAD SLAVERY MECHANIC" that they made up in their head. It's literally the perfect storm of seethe.

Negzana

Also PoC community, because of the "BIG BAD SLAVERY MECHANIC" that they made up in their head. It's literally the perfect storm of seethe.
Isn't this a japanese game. How would Japanese know or care about slavery in the Americas?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isn't this a japanese game. How would Japanese know or care about slavery in the Americas?
you think those Yamanbas have the brain capacity to even think of that stuff

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

So far i have seen racism because slavery, transphobe because there's only male and female as genders, ai art because they made an obviously troll game where you are an artist using ai art, plagiarism because muhh they copied pokemon and sexism because females in the game looks like females therefore the game is objectifying women. Amazing

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
That last comment though. :ironmousekek:

View attachment 61910
View attachment 61911
All this melting down because Mouse played a jank game.
Nothing matters. I want to die. No one cares. It's upsetting.

She's right. No one cares, and yet she won't fuck off and will continue bitching about shit on Twitter that doesn't matter to anyone. Total Twitter brainrot.

Meanwhile artists worth their salt know they can't be replaced, that as much as AI generation can turn out something that looks good at a pass, to anyone with even the slightest critical eye for art can spot signs, and it will never be as good as something truly produced by hand. These same skilled artists also know that they don't have to go anywhere, because all the shittier artists will get washed out by the AI tide and when people realize they still need actual artists to produce content for them, there will be much less competition.
Pretty much the same thing as most other things. Sure, you can buy a cheap piece of mass produced furniture, but the quality and craftsmanship of handmade pieces will always be superior to factory cut-outs.

People are going insane its actually hilarious. They're making lists of " stolen designs"

This one has to be my favorite. Nigga its a fucking sheep pokemon did not created sheeps.

Funny enough, I've seen people do the same thing comparing Pokemon designs to older Dragon Quest designs.

I haven't played Palworld myself but going off what I've seen and heard, I think the capturing humans and slavery bit is just a natural progression of Pokemon's mechanics. If you can capture animals and force them to fight for you in Pokemon and humans are animals, then, it's only natural, right? Is there some sort of explanation in the Pokemon universe for why you capture humans?
Enslaving Pokemon and using them in battles that involve slashing, crushing, burning, freezing, electrifying, poisoning, and all sorts of shit is completely fine. But when PalWorld also allows you to put you Pals to work in a factory style setting, then it becomes a problem because capitalism or something.

As someone who fell off from Pokemon before any of the Switch releases and was never a fan of many Ark/Rust style survival games, I've been having fun with the game. Obviously, since it's the current popular new game, it's going to have a lot of praise and criticisms of every aspect of it. But, I've been enjoying it, and I've been enjoying watching various vtubers playing it. It's much more entertaining than some other FOTM games, like the recent boring subway one.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan meeting and probably playing some Street Fighter 6 with her Crazy Raccoon Cup team.

And for the first time I think both Marine and Noel are actually all talking on VOIP for their likely last Terraria stream.

It's not her CR Cup team but a (mostly) brand new team for the Topanga Charity Cup.
093051836.jpg

It's a huge annual tournament series that's been running since 2011. This time, it'll be a 5v5 online tournament with all donations going to Japan's Red Cross for the earthquake that happened on New Year's. As of now, almost 500 teams have signed up. And here's Botan's team:

Cover-san, Anycolor-san. I'm sorry
094015800.jpg

Please watch over us kindly.
  • Dogura. Her CR Cup captain and likely the captain for this team too. One of the strongest players ever in multiple fighting games. The team name is probably cause he'll get blamed for anything that happens to Botan and Naraka. (It's a running joke from CR Cup).
  • Naraka from Nijisanji. A surprisingly strong Master-rank Juri. SF6 is her first fighting game but apparently she got good cause her mom used to beat her up in older SF games? I didn't know about her until recently but she's cute and has a blessed laugh.
  • Naruo. The highest-ranked Jamie player. I'm not sure about his tournament performance but he's held his own against people like Daigo online.
  • Moke. Another multi-fighting game legend. Has placed high in multiple tournaments and currently one of the strongest Chun-Li players.

Botan and Naraka had their first collab a few weeks ago and it was all good times.

Dogura said that Botan immediately came to mind when he was thinking about who to invite to his team. He almost didn't do it though because he knows she's incredibly busy lately. But she loves the game and gladly accepted. I believe Botan was the one to invite Naraka to the team since they became fast friends during their collab. She was a little worried about her fitting in today but the team dynamic was easygoing and full of laughs.

This is Botan's 3rd ever tournament and while the stakes are nowhere near as high as CR Cup (it's an online tournament for charity), she still wants to do her best and show off what she learned. I'll be cheering for hag lion as always but it just makes me happy to see that she's connected to so many people through a fighting game like this
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
So far i have seen racism because slavery, transphobe because there's only male and female as genders, ai art because they made an obviously troll game where you are an artist using ai art, plagiarism because muhh they copied pokemon and sexism because females in the game looks like females therefore the game is objectifying women. Amazing
yfw the new meta is to make a game that pisses off the most groups while also not being blatantly offensive, for engagement

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Oh hey
its been exactly a year since the Niji 3D AR Stage has been revealed
Pouring one out because really, who could have predicted just how low Nijisanjis perception could fall in just a year
Feel like back then it was still mostly positive, a more free, less unicorn and dramafilled alternative to Hololive

Also the website that goes with it has aged terribly

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
transphobe because there's only male and female as genders
They literally have Body Type A and Body Type B, and you can mix and match every single body part as you like. If you want a beard and tits, you can do it without any issue.

This is why you should not cater to troons, they'll be miserable regardless of what you do for them, so you might as well not waste your time.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
By the way. Didn't have time to say this this morning as I only had 5 minutes at the PC till just now. But @blackjack12345 is not a SEAmonkey. His IP consistently pings from the American northeast, and he signed up with a firstnamelastname@gmail.com address.

Real smooth move there, Paul.
I always had my doubts if Maine was a coomer state considering the vtubers from there.

Olivia is playing Bully again, and these sessions are incredible, Stacy realizing the sordid reality of social hierarchy abuse between highschool boys

chihirogumi

Artfags fighting AI is like the luddites sabotaging machinery in the 19th century, sorry bros but technology ALWAYS wins. Either adapt of get fucked, it's gonna happen to all of us eventually and sorry to say, artists are much less important than factory workers.

In terms of the game... why aren't they boycotting minecraft for example? You can make incredibly cruel automatic animal farms and enslave villagers but I don't see anyone bitching (someone probably has but it ain't trendy).

People are going insane its actually hilarious. They're making lists of " stolen designs"

This one has to be my favorite. Nigga its a fucking sheep pokemon did not created sheeps.

Funny enough, I've seen people do the same thing comparing Pokemon designs to older Dragon Quest designs.
Pokemon fans should relax with the plagiarism accusations when this exists.

Ec_-omLWoAAfhaF.jpg
yfw the new meta is to make a game that pisses off the most groups while also not being blatantly offensive, for engagement
Hogwarts Legacy was the first non-CoD/Rockstar game to top US sales charts in a year since Rock Band in 2008. It's more likely than you think.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wish JK Rowling provided seed money for PalWorld

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Its quite funny that Shylily is now so succesful other designs rip her off now when her presentation in general was considered a ripoff of Veibae, and now Vei is irrelevant compared to Shy in the general vtuber space since she tried to move closer to Sodapoppin's circles

Last edited:
Top Bottom