"Oooh boy... you're gay!! Nooo lol"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
open VC and have Tenma screaming in the background while meemaw goes through Gollum, that's instant content
Yo, John Vtuber, I was watching Hexa today and she was wondering where you were and saying you hadn't been in her streams lately.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin tried to stream today but god literally said no because fucking rest for once woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yo, John Vtuber, I was watching Hexa today and she was wondering where you were and saying you hadn't been in her streams lately.

I keep the streams on in the background while playing Palworld, though she hasn't streamed for two days so I'm looking forward to the next one

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tower getting raped tonight.

LOOOP TIME! Why does gura want to kill the momentum of people in her own company when she doesn't even stream...? I know the numbers don't lie but there has to be a reason beyond "I am schizo, I don't like her, she's evil".
Gura and flips go together like Ayame and Koreans. So the moment she saw Shiori was the moment she knew she'd have to destroy EN3.

The non flips were guilty by association. Not one drop.
Meanwhile going to Japan, where 70% of their dietary staple food is white rice and they eat fish unironically, something with 3 or more spices in it at the same time is unheard of. At the same time, they also eat fermented beans so literally anything would be a better choice.
I used to get the giggles badly when seeing weebs waxing over how much better Japanese cuisine is to western cuisine.

Shit's only outblanded by Scandinavia.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Negzana

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sure Karen, a "wolf"
~Shiorin!!!~

Everyone was fearing a titty reduction and now she is starting to skinwalk Shiori, she needs those to fulfill the big tiddy goth gf LARP

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
First of all, yes she has. She streamed Saturday. Interesting that you never responded to this...

Saturday was two days ago, yes, and I was playing Palworld at the time

I also plan on playing Palworld when she streams again, but this time I'll actually participate in chat

If I miss a lucky Pal because of it, I will anti

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
lemon woman currently on a tangent about the JPs and praising them for how talented they are

a very rare early sleepy

and tia continuing her trails of zero playthrough

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Tenma's playing valheim with Rennie again

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

braindoko

just saw this on my feed

looks like an all male corp(?)
will they be fujobait or not remains to be seen tho so i dont know about that

>entire cast looks like Diabolik Lovers-tier fujo targeted designs
>will they be fujobait?
Nah man these are the promised brotubers foretold by the sacred Live2D scrolls

it's morally correct to pirate Early Access slop. Never beta test for free

By the way. Didn't have time to say this this morning as I only had 5 minutes at the PC till just now. But @blackjack12345 is not a SEAmonkey. His IP consistently pings from the American northeast, and he signed up with a firstnamelastname@gmail.com address.

Real smooth move there, Paul.
once SEA always SEA, even if they get a green card and abandon the pagpag diet the need to shitpost is stronger

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

CorpWatch

Penelope of V&U will be back in half a day! Return schedule is pretty empty though..

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I thought everyone watched streams logged out sometimes to gaslight their oshis?

UberSoldat

Nako plays Cry of Fear

braindoko

Pippa zatsu continues, she'll probably talk about her game motion sickness that made her end the globie Crab collab early

Top Bottom