"There's this great game called 'The Last of Us' it's free on youtube!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I missed out on another opportunity to dunk on new drivebys :BijouBijou:

I will just say one thing though, why are some people so obsessed with ironlung's private life? The girl could've been doing the most she could for her daughter and none of us would know because she decided not to overshare it on stream. Same goes if she does nothing at all.
I don't even like her and I generally just don't care enough that I automatically treat her as non-existent. this forum is literally the only place where I get my exposure about her because I don't watch any twitch-adjacent vtubers

Also respectfully, I still think not oversharing about your private family matters in front of randos should be a staple for every fucking people off the internet

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I will just say one thing though, why are some people so obsessed with ironlung's private life? The girl could've been doing the most she could for her daughter and none of us would know because she decided not to overshare it on stream. Same goes if she does nothing at all.
I don't even like her and I generally just don't care enough that I automatically treat her as non-existent. this forum is literally the only place where I get my exposure about her because I don't watch any twitch-adjacent vtubers

Also respectfully, I still think not oversharing about your private family matters in front of randos should be a staple for every fucking people off the internet
To my understanding, she talked about her daughter on stream years ago, but nowadays it's a taboo subject that VShojo will shut down. That alone makes it more interesting to people than if she either a) never mentioned her at all, or b) occasionally mentioned having a daughter like it's no big deal.

That's on top of the usual """forbidden knowledge""" curiosity that happens with every vtuber.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
courtesy of @reinigen that he shared on the groomcord

bruh what the fuck

lolwatagain

USS IOWA

Awoogers

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

To my understanding, she talked about her daughter on stream years ago, but nowadays it's a taboo subject that VShojo will shut down. That alone makes it more interesting to people than if she either a) never mentioned her at all, or b) occasionally mentioned having a daughter like it's no big deal.

That's on top of the usual """forbidden knowledge""" curiosity that happens with every vtuber.
Not an expert but I suspect not talking about her having a kid is at least partially her own decision as well even talents who have kids mostly prefer not to expose them to the internet the only exception i can think of is Vex as for why the Rat attracts speculation i'm sure it's a combination of Vsho being an easy target for jokes her being the most popular one by a good margin and vsho's "redemption" for lack of a better word.

Whatever the reason actually is deciding not to expose the young ratt to the horrors of vsho's fanbase is probably a good thing.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Archive

image.png

Not the heckin' de*th threats!

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

bruh what the fuck

Are these all the Nijis who were actually attending the event? Not surprised they wiped Selen since she wasn't there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
it is no longer a matter of "what could Nijisanji possibly do next", but now "how long until Nijisanji does something next"

there needs to be a betting pool at this point

soap suds

bruh what the fuck

What doesn't make sense is that she's still shown everywhere else. Her standee is still there for fans to take pics with and she's still on the poster of the EN lineup. They just removed her face from the panel. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they removed her because she was no longer participating.

Archive

image.png

Not the heckin' de*th threats!

Oh this shit. This is because Yaminions threw a hissy fit at someone for doing a ranking of how unhinged fans could be or something like that. Yaminions were pretty high up in their tier list I think and they got pissed at it, so instead of being normal and ignoring it, they sent the OP death threats. They took down their ranking and a lot of think pieces were written.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Honestly, I think wondering about a chuuba's underage family members goes multiple steps beyond forbidden knowledge interest. I get a lot of curiosity that goes into their secretive lives and admit that I even agree with wanting to know a few more details, but other than confirmation of a kid's existence, why do you need to know more about that? If my memory is correct, the kid is super young too, so if not Mousey then at least let the child have some privacy in their young life.

I really do understand why you'd be curious, but some people need to have a reasonable amount of restraint. Besides, Mousey can't even take care of herself and has difficulty dealing with people because they could easily breathe on her wrong and send her immune system into a frenzy. Spending a lot of time with a kid, who probably goes to a school with other germy kids sounds like a problem and if it is or isn't, it's no one's business but hers and her family

Hff201

Early Adopter
Honestly, I think wondering about a chuuba's underage family members goes multiple steps beyond forbidden knowledge interest. I get a lot of curiosity that goes into their secretive lives and admit that I even agree with wanting to know a few more details, but other than confirmation of a kid's existence, why do you need to know more about that? If my memory is correct, the kid is super young too, so if not Mousey then at least let the child have some privacy in their young life.

I really do understand why you'd be curious, but some people need to have a reasonable amount of restraint. Besides, Mousey can't even take care of herself and has difficulty dealing with people because they could easily breathe on her wrong and send her immune system into a frenzy. Spending a lot of time with a kid, who probably goes to a school with other germy kids sounds like a problem and if it is or isn't, it's no one's business but hers and her family
Oh I agree it's for the best if the internet knows as little about the kid as possible and I'd rather people not dig into the private lives of minors in general, I was just giving reasons for the curiosity.

She should have never mentioned having a kid at all, obviously she was a much smaller creator back then but she was still on the public's radar, and trying to retroactively cover that up only motivates people to bring it up out of spite.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

I seriously doubt people are interested in her kid beyond confirming the existence, and even then it's likely only for someone weird gotcha were they can accuse her of being neglectful since she streams 15 hours a day. They don't truly give a shit about the kid.

It's the same reasoning why people want her to confirm her and Connor as an item. Which even beyond a privacy standpoint why the fuck would she? She's in a best of both worlds where shippers who love it and a lot of her unicorns who still cling on to that chance that she's single will all throw money at her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cute Nasa

Runie also just raided Nasa.

diethylether

bird molecule
I have mixed feelings about cockson, I think a lot of people (myself included) pedestalized her after shining so brightly in Holo, then she went on her own and kinda stopped being anything special.
I know technically Coco has always been Coco, but the fleshstreaming she's been doing on kson ever since she went to vshoujo ruined her for me. The whole reason vtubers appealed to me was that they don't behave like whores on camera and now we have her shoving her ass in the camera and spreading her legs during the christmas stream. I'm not a puritan but have some decency for fucks sake.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

bruh what the fuck

Stealing my valor, and not even archiving too? What a fucking Seanig.
Edit:
Are these all the Nijis who were actually attending the event? Not surprised they wiped Selen since she wasn't there.
Considering it was announced only days ago and made widely known, I think anyone would have understood leaving her in the promo art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom