"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I put myself through this just to see how laughably wrong (or surprisingly correct) these negroids were:

Year of vtuber boom? (2020 fucking obviously)
Evanegroid gets it wrong (ULTIMATE SHAME UPON FAMIRY)

Most of them failed pretty bad or just got through by guessing (multiple option is a sham) but a lot of the questions were tricks or shitty memes so I don't really care.

Most knowledgeable was probably rima, then keniisu/penumbral, then evanegro then some other bitch idk who she is, parrot was not around because god hates fun.
cool so they are tourists! Good to know!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
She brought it up at the start of the stream. The first 45 minutes or so are her talking about it.

A very quick summary because phoneposting:
  • Noticed Joru's twitter went private Sunday evening, sent a message to check in on her but didn't hear anything back so started stream as usual - 14:40
  • On Monday gets a message back from Joru that someone claiming to be a bot (Lumis fanbase) has doxxed her and her mother and is threatening them - 17:30
  • Joru announces she is quitting streaming - 22:40
  • Lumi cancelled stream Monday and spent time on a call with Joru - 24:30
  • Joru says it's not Lumi's fault but she still feels shitty about it - 25:05
  • Lumi wishes she didn't involve herself or Collab with others so they wouldn't have to deal with schizos - 26:56
  • Lumi calls whoever did this a "defective bot or a strange creature that thinks it's a bot" - 33:58
  • Lumi advises whoever did it to get "factory reset and report themselves to maintenance to be decommissioned" - 34:34
edit: timestamps added and cleared up some wording

That corrobates the theory on /vrg/ that a schizo bot was talking shit the week before, then Joru closes her maros and follow with the sudden graduation on sunday.
240828-232254.png

I really wonder what one gains from this, perhaps he's jacking off on the high of making other people miserable.

Man.. Watching the vod now and what a shit situation. I was really hoping this oxygen thief wouldn't claim to be a Onolumi fan, to lessen the (obviously unjustified) guilt she was bound to feel.

Lumi love, Joru love.

Also, Mozu love.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It looks a lot like either a pretty high quality 3D Print or a hand sculpt. She has a shipping address for Gunpla gifts and stuff. It's entirely possible someone sent her that. Or it was a proof piece she had before she decided to graduate.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Minto...
Screenshot-2024-08-29-02-42-50-08-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It looks a lot like either a pretty high quality 3D Print or a hand sculpt. She has a shipping address for Gunpla gifts and stuff. It's entirely possible someone sent her that. Or it was a proof piece she had before she decided to graduate.
It's a sculpt. So it's unique artifact, really cool that someone sent it to her.

RiverBear

It was someone else's work from 3 years ago that she reposted. For some reason.

Says here (if Google translate is to be trusted) that he sent it 3 years ago.
The question is why post it now

https://x. com/wool1997/status/1410276422468333569
1724915544839.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

It was someone else's work from 3 years ago that she reposted. For some reason.

Says here (if Google translate is to be trusted) that he sent it 3 years ago.
The question is why post it now

Probably a bit of nostalgia. She is a woman after all.

She also tweeted this right when aqua's graduation concert ended.

Google translate it as "Awesome!!!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably a bit of nostalgia. She is a woman after all.

She also tweeted this right when aqua's graduation concert ended.

Google translate it as "Awesome!!!"

She's happy that aqua graduated so that she can poach her for vshojo obviously.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Aqua joining Vshojo for some of that "tAlEnT fReEdOm".

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aqua joining Vshojo for some of that "tAlEnT fReEdOm".
Obviously, i mean, we all watched her graduation concert right? Its pretty clear to me she hated being an idol and also hates hololive. Hope she takes the Doki route and take back everything that is rightfully hers!!!

Joru's Harassment - Lumi Reacts New

UberSoldat

Did she mention anything about the situation and her absence?
Going back, it's the very first thing she talks about. Poor girl is finding it difficult to speak too.

Lumi starts talking 11 minutes in and goes on until 36 minutes when she starts the game.

>Sunday, August 25, 2024, was a normal day for Lumi, the day Joru quit streaming. She just happened to browse Twitter when she saw Joru's privated Twitter account.
>Lumi hit her up in Discord to check if everything was okay, but received no response.
>Monday, at noon in Japan, Joru finally replied and explained the situation.
>A week before the stream linked above, Joru informed Lumi that she received a very hurtful and threatening message from someone claiming to be one of Lumi's own viewers.
>The message contained personal information on her and her mother
>Lumi is unsure if this was indeed a real viewer or a fake
>Obviously, this made Joru fear for her and her mother's safety. She has to deal with this by herself because she lives far away from family.
>Lumi was not told anything about the situation when it happened as Joru did not want to bother her.
>Both girls had a long discussion on Discord. Naturally, Lumi felt extremely bad and "like shit" about the situation, but Joru assured her that she was not responsible for anything that had happened.
>Lumi understands she can't control the actions of her viewers, but it still sucks to see regardless.
>She can't help but feel this situation could've been avoided if she didn't get involved with other people.
>All of this led to Lumi cancelling streams for two days straight.
>That night, the girls had a "nice chat about random stuff," and Joru taught her "some cool things" she can do with her streaming setup.
>Despite the situation, Joru remains "kind" and "a sweetheart."
>Joru, even though she is extremely stressed, wanted Lumi to assure everyone that Joru is "doing alright" and is receiving love and support from her friends. She is trying her best to resolve the situation and appreciates the support she is receiving from everyone, including Lumi's own viewers.

I just noticed @httn's post after writing all of this, but eh I'll post it anyway.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Axel Pinkman is back to work (GTA V VTRP time)

Wemi - vegetables lover

UberSoldat

That corrobates the theory on /vrg/ that a schizo bot was talking shit the week before, then Joru closes her maros and follow with the sudden graduation on sunday.
240828-232254.png

I really wonder what one gains from this, perhaps he's jacking off on the high of making other people miserable.
What a loser lmao, even if he isn't the one responsible. This situation is sadly a reminder that bad actors are always looming on the horizon.

Negzana

I thought she gave up. Looks like more of the absolute "best" SMW gameplay ever is about to happen

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi premiered Zegapain's ED cover.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is singing.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood continuing Super Mario World at 9PM JST.

She's been sick for a few days and seems to have recovered.

774inc promoting their audition featuring Akane Canna and Ryugasaki Rene.

USS IOWA

I wonder what's the update?

I think it's probably more stuff to do since her birthday is coming up, But I'm not quite sure.

Top Bottom