"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kiara, Irys, the dogs, Kronii, and Ina will present whatever ENigmatic Recollection is on Saturday.

Oh boy I can't wait for this thing to be absolute garbage!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
That corrobates the theory on /vrg/ that a schizo bot was talking shit the week before, then Joru closes her maros and follow with the sudden graduation on sunday.

These people should be necklace'd.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Rica

She needs funds for her Live2D

Calling bullshit on this or she wasted everything on pachinko and host bars.

She brought it up at the start of the stream. The first 45 minutes or so are her talking about it.

A very quick summary because phoneposting:
  • Noticed Joru's twitter went private Sunday evening, sent a message to check in on her but didn't hear anything back so started stream as usual - 14:40
  • On Monday gets a message back from Joru that someone claiming to be a bot (Lumis fanbase) has doxxed her and her mother and is threatening them - 17:30
  • Joru announces she is quitting streaming - 22:40
  • Lumi cancelled stream Monday and spent time on a call with Joru - 24:30
  • Joru says it's not Lumi's fault but she still feels shitty about it - 25:05
  • Lumi wishes she didn't involve herself or Collab with others so they wouldn't have to deal with schizos - 26:56
  • Lumi calls whoever did this a "defective bot or a strange creature that thinks it's a bot" - 33:58
  • Lumi advises whoever did it to get "factory reset and report themselves to maintenance to be decommissioned" - 34:34
edit: timestamps added and cleared up some wording
Not sure i know who Joru is but im confused. Some tard was harassing her irl and she graduated? Pretty sure that person wont stop even if she leaves the internet. Hell he might even double down knowing that what he is doing is harming her.

Crossposting from the PC thread:

Clips of the Phase Connect feat. Mint concert with audience POV has been released.

Twitch has confirmed the webcam jumpscare has been turned off by default.

Even though it might be a bit harder to pull off, I think having those crowd shots is really nice in the Hololive concerts. Although of course we all know that the concert is pre-recorded.

High probability it will be the most geneic and soul-less corpo-mandated slop out there.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah we should watch Rica sexo ASMR instead

Or Mike cooking Gyudon while half-apologizing

Calling bullshit on this or she wasted everything on pachinko and host
Its a Joke negro
But still there isnt a exact date for the Rica Live2D and we are near 2025 already

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
High probability it will be the most geneic and soul-less corpo-mandated slop out there.
Please tell the non-corpo slop corpos to make something for once... I'll be waiting.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Puni Puni Lap is very cute :BijouBijou:
But i hate that those Yamanbas of Level 5 shut down the international version of this game :laplusgun:
Good Night Asylum :sleep:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Aqua leaves behind a really nice and sweet message for Mumei

Suisei and her sister watches as Biboo's brainrot cult grows larger in NYC

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lumi has obviously read @God's Strongest Mozumite's posts and has decided to try and get his attention on Phase Connect.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
A 2view I've never heard of, but interesting nonetheless.
18+ Furry EN vtuber agency (I hope you hated reading that as much as I hated typing it) "Moxies Klubhouse" replaced a talent, Lorelai Loch claims.

A

A

You can check the Youtube shorts on the account and compare to recent Twitch broadcast

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
18+ Furry EN vtuber agency (I hope you hated reading that as much as I hated typing it) "Moxies Klubhouse" replaced a talent, Lorelai Loch claims.

A

A

You can check the Youtube shorts on the account and compare to recent Twitch broadcast

KEK, industry classic right there!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

A

A

Where they expecting no one to notice? Because they sound nothing alike. :confusedshuba:

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Tenma is so good at working with Neuro, there's some genuinely great banter here.

A

A

This has never fucking worked, why do these people keep trying it?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RiverBear

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hahahahahahahaha, fuck dramafags! This might be the most revolting line-up for a stream ever.

I put myself through this just to see how laughably wrong (or surprisingly correct) these negroids were:

Year of vtuber boom? (2020 fucking obviously)
Evanegroid gets it wrong (ULTIMATE SHAME UPON FAMIRY)

Most of them failed pretty bad or just got through by guessing (multiple option is a sham) but a lot of the questions were tricks or shitty memes so I don't really care.

Most knowledgeable was probably rima, then keniisu/penumbral, then evanegro then some other bitch idk who she is, parrot was not around because god hates fun.

Just, why? Holo truly is the company nobody ever leaves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom