"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Calli playing Wukong

Mint playing Holocure

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently Cover managers don't notice streams with titles like "Meet my mother" "Introducing you to my family" "Karaoke with my sisters" and so on.

I think they meant "you can't do that without asking" considering how many other holomems have had their family members on their streams lol.

Mint playing Holocure
Minto said a little bit about Aqua. She watched the graduation and reminded everyone to keep having fun with their oshis.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If she has an account here, it's rude of her not to say hello when so many of you were complimenting her tits.
shes afraid of proctor. she ignores his every comment on her posts on twitter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
shes afraid of proctor. she ignores his every comment on her posts on twitter

wtf are you talking about. She's replied to me many times, plus I directly talked to her at Vexpo and she thanked me for my question on Twitter. At least keep your delusions in the realm of the unfalsifiable. She also Likes all of them.

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i just caught up with the mozu outfit and uh

holy fucking shit

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
damn fighting for the piss drinker is not something I expected to see today :guraeating: new TVA arc unlocked :keeekiface:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
wtf are you talking about. She's replied to me many times, plus I directly talked to her at Vexpo and she thanked me for my question on Twitter. At least keep your delusions in the realm of the unfalsifiable. She also Likes all of them.
Bossman you sound like Nolan just now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Apparently Cover managers don't notice streams with titles like "Meet my mother" "Introducing you to my family" "Karaoke with my sisters" and so on.

Mean while Shiori always has multiple people watch her streams in real time to hand down bonks. Double standard.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
damn fighting for the piss drinker is not something I expected to see today :guraeating: new TVA arc unlocked :keeekiface:
the autism required to have a fully themed roman outfit hooked me in and the ruined makeup toggle broke me please send help

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Fuck you two!!! She want to drink MY PISS!!!
I think she prefers it the other way around given that she got Coni/Menace to agree to drink hers. Better open your mouth boy.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So, I click into this specific page, and I REALLY don't want to know what's back over the last couple. Did Mozu going full Legion break a few of you?

Early Adopter
I think she prefers it the other way around given that she got Coni/Menace to agree to drink hers. Better open your mouth boy.
bfab47ea-9b37-4d3c-a814-9408145fff87.sized-1000x1000.jpeg

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
So, I click into this specific page, and I REALLY don't want to know what's back over the last couple. Did Mozu going full Legion break a few of you?
Yeah it definitely did made them scream like wolves because Mozu's new outfit has beeg tits, a slightly transparent skirt, and a tail that made Proctor react like a pre-teen male that has for the first time feel horny.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She brought it up at the start of the stream. The first 45 minutes or so are her talking about it.

A very quick summary because phoneposting:
  • Noticed Joru's twitter went private Sunday evening, sent a message to check in on her but didn't hear anything back so started stream as usual - 14:40
  • On Monday gets a message back from Joru that someone claiming to be a bot (Lumis fanbase) has doxxed her and her mother and is threatening them - 17:30
  • Joru announces she is quitting streaming - 22:40
  • Lumi cancelled stream Monday and spent time on a call with Joru - 24:30
  • Joru says it's not Lumi's fault but she still feels shitty about it - 25:05
  • Lumi wishes she didn't involve herself or Collab with others so they wouldn't have to deal with schizos - 26:56
  • Lumi calls whoever did this a "defective bot or a strange creature that thinks it's a bot" - 33:58
  • Lumi advises whoever did it to get "factory reset and report themselves to maintenance to be decommissioned" - 34:34
edit: timestamps added and cleared up some wording
That corrobates the theory on /vrg/ that a schizo bot was talking shit the week before, then Joru closes her maros and follow with the sudden graduation on sunday.
240828-232254.png

I really wonder what one gains from this, perhaps he's jacking off on the high of making other people miserable.
Those pasties... I don't know what to tell you.
:youroshiisawhore:
Plus she's not a dirty germanoid like Shylily
It's really funny to read that when I look at your profile picture.

Top Bottom