"Eatingu Maiko Tussassonsu Assu... arigatoo!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
What the fuck fax machine?
I have heard that drug cartels still use it, less footprints and is not tied to centralized infrastructure like google/meta

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have heard that drug cartels still use it, less footprints and is not tied to centralized infrastructure like google/meta
It's also good for remote areas where you have phone landlines but internet connection is less reliable or far more expensive.

niggaphil

Lia sure loves tentacles a lot, just like she likes the her tentacle play art in twitter :smugselen:

Bug Eater

I do think she’s going to appear, but whether or not she tweets about it is up in the air.
Give her a break, she is busy growing :architect:(in Apex, still https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/origin/Dokibirdo/matches)

On a serious note the lack of information means that basically any rrat is up for grabs, whoever initially came up with the idea for stealth suspensions is a fucking retard. Whether it's a "stealth" suspension or not, they still have to tank the PR loss - literally nobody is fooled by them. It's terrible for fans who have no idea when their oshi is coming back, it's terrible for scheduled collab partners who are left completely out of the loop (RIP Filian) and potentially terrible for businesses too - although you'd have to assume that ANIME Impulse has been in contact with Anycolor about the situation, they seem pretty competent at running events. (but this post probably jinxed them)

All i hope is that she earns that 15k back sooner rather than later
She's probably got a decent chunk of it back just from passive income over her suspension (not counting whatever is going on in doki land)
Bear in mind that she easily spent 6 figures over the past year on events and stuff, that $15k just stung in particular because of the context.

I mean the idea was solid until someone from inside exposed them. At this point its just them doing as they have always done despite the cat being out of the bag.
Honestly I don't even think the idea was solid beyond the first time they did it, I feel like people were talking about stealth suspensions way before the Zaion doc. But yeah I guess management is just so far removed from actual EN fan discourse that they probably still think that it's working.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
After over three years of ignoring mystery tummy hort, it has finally caught up with Yuuna:

A

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
No really, the executive who came up with suspensions is truly teaching us all a lesson. He's teaching Selen to not get ahead of herself because the company is bigger, and he's teaching us fans to not foolishly fall for getting attached to a person with an anime avatar who laughs constantly and brings joy to untold thousands of people.
He's a real good executive that man.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All i hope is that she earns that 15k back sooner rather than later

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I guess i'll show my poketism, all the games are generally enjoyable (except Sun/Moon/UltrasSun/UltraMoon, those sucked) but BW2 were the last 100% great ones. XY and ORAS were pretty decent except for the increased cutscenes and boring plot made playing them a slog, and they started the gimmick era (Mega, Zmoves, G-Maxing, Tera). Object pokemon are fine, if they are done right. Honeedge's line, Varoom's line, the tea's, etc are example of good object pokemon. Voltorb and the trashmon are not.

Platinum, HGSS, BW, and BW2 were the golden years of the pokemon games, and their is no chance of getting back to there until they realize that the gimmicks and open world were a mistake.
Honestly all Pokemon games in a vaccum are "decent" if they were stand alone the problem is that its the biggest nintendo IP and clearly they are cutting corners and being mediocre with it. They dont throw money at it or want to do something better. They just do the bare minimum.

Just as a general note but it has now been two weeks since Selen's "I am in a hospital" Tweet.

Expect something to be happening soon.

Shes been very active on her other account.

Publicly calling out a fan for having harmless fun. Bold move, Cotton, let's see how it plays out.
So what exactly happened? Whats the context and why are they bitching again?

Seems she's getting tagged quite a lot for random shit. I dont know what they are talking about, but saw this getting mentioned few times.

Edit: Don't know the source but its targeted she's not lying

Idk if this sounds faggy but i kinda feel like she gets too much shit from being the face of an annoying memetic company who does shady practices

They dont seem like they tardwrangle shit going at them well
She does get a ton of shit for that but she also seems to take things personally.

I think there are multiple levels in the basement

If she drew that, its written in english so im assuming she speaks english which is pretty nice. Wonder if any of them will pull a Tenma and go full EN if they dont start to gather traction from JP audiences.

Her pregnancy arc is the meme that just never die

Love that Phase girls for the most part embrace shitty Ai for memes and whatnot. Seems like the majority of Vtubers sperg out over Ai shit.

Give her a break, she is busy growing :architect:(in Apex, still https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/origin/Dokibirdo/matches)

On a serious note the lack of information means that basically any rrat is up for grabs, whoever initially came up with the idea for stealth suspensions is a fucking retard. Whether it's a "stealth" suspension or not, they still have to tank the PR loss - literally nobody is fooled by them. It's terrible for fans who have no idea when their oshi is coming back, it's terrible for scheduled collab partners who are left completely out of the loop (RIP Filian) and potentially terrible for businesses too - although you'd have to assume that ANIME Impulse has been in contact with Anycolor about the situation, they seem pretty competent at running events. (but this post probably jinxed them)
I mean the idea was solid until someone from inside exposed them. At this point its just them doing as they have always done despite the cat being out of the bag.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Anime Fan

Big phase roblox pictionary collab starting soon.

niggaphil

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We should keep an eye on this one.

AGP detected.
image.png
image.png

Surely nothing will go wrong in his stunning and brave trans VTuber journey!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maririn praticing for the Apex Custom with Koto.

God's Strongest Dragoon

its the biggest nintendo IP
It's not just the biggest Nintendo IP, it's the biggest media franchise in the world at $88 billion revenue. The second biggest is Micky Mouse & Friends at $52.2 billion. It's downright embarrassing by any measure but unfortunately Pokefags are the biggest consoomers and deserve the shit shoveled into their mouths.

UberSoldat

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
"These stairs are like a metaphor for life. You think you're going up but you're really going in a downward spiral" - Pomu

I can't tell if she is trying to be funny or dropping hints.

It's just pomu being pomu.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mori is doing a doodle art com stream, 1 red super = 1 5 min doodle

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom