"Airi..."Airiheads

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

New Cover note article regarding the 3D anniversary concerts and such, with English translation. [Archive]

In order to reduce the growing burden of usually giving two 3D anniversary concerts/streams to each member, things will change starting from April.
The new standard will be giving each member one opportunity of a anniversary 3D stream per year, which is expected to be for their birthday. Depending on the member's wishes, they can do 3D streams for projects and such not related to their birthday. The individual debut anniversary 3D concerts/streams are shifting to more generation or group-orianted anniversaries. The content of which will not just be the usual concerts and guest appearances. Something like the variety shows and grass-touching doing a cool thing at far away IRL locations we've seen in some anniversary specials last year.
RIP to 2024 having an Akirose 2 concert spectacular like 2023

niggaphil

View attachment 61373
Hey guys how can you easily escape Asia?
Asking for a friend
It is easy for Taiwanese. Just arrange a fake marriage in Canada, get a spouse visa and stay for 5 years to get permanent residency in Canada.

Done. Thats what chinks did nowadays :smugselen:

Or just creampie a canadian/American girl to get them pregnant. I know there are a lot drunk white girls in Taipei Metro area. :smugselen:

Edit: Or you can find and impregnate Uruka as well, since she comes back to Taiwan frequently.... :smugselen:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
RIP to 2024 having an Akirose 2 concert spectacular like 2023
I feel like the door is at least somewhat open for members who can handle the load, but there is no longer an expectation that everyone will do two.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Edit: Or you can find and impregnate Uruka as well, since she comes back to Taiwan frequently.... :smugselen:
With how sexually repressed and pent up she is, I'd rather not have my pelvis shattered.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
New Cover note article regarding the 3D anniversary concerts and such, with English translation. [Archive]

In order to reduce the growing burden of usually giving two 3D anniversary concerts/streams to each member, things will change starting from April.
The new standard will be giving each member one opportunity of a anniversary 3D stream per year, which is expected to be for their birthday. Depending on the member's wishes, they can do 3D streams for projects and such not related to their birthday. The individual debut anniversary 3D concerts/streams are shifting to more generation or group-orianted anniversaries. The content of which will not just be the usual concerts and guest appearances. Something like the variety shows and grass-touching doing a cool thing at far away IRL locations we've seen in some anniversary specials last year.
Now that im reading that, i see they are going to keep with the blatant autism to force everyone to go to japan for their 3D, Cover should really remove the japanese corpo bug of their brains and outsource, they are not that strapped of cash or they have to pay for another yatch

Edit: to further explain several talents have complained that the damn thing has not been around for a year and is always booked, EN and IN have to pass a big set of logistics for recordings because Cover refuse to rent or hire another studio elsewhere, this is not new btw they have been doing this since day 1

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

a
a
a

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Rat stuff

Tako stuff

Pomu stuff

Lord Umbra

Enatsu Shiroi day 2 of the donothon

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Today my oshi has decided that violence is on the menu

Topo Chico

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"These stairs are like a metaphor for life. You think you're going up but you're really going in a downward spiral" - Pomu

I can't tell if she is trying to be funny or dropping hints.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I had hope she was a hag but no she's a filthy zoomer:urtearingmeapart:
Is anyone in gen 3 a hag aside from runie? The woman drives me up the wall, too much valley girl accent.
She's got the South in her. It comes out much more when she drinks or talks about Southern shit.

UberSoldat

"These stairs are like a metaphor for life. You think you're going up but you're really going in a downward spiral" - Pomu

I can't tell if she is trying to be funny or dropping hints.

I just tuned in and she says she has to cut something out of the VOD, wonder what that's all about.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Now that im reading that, i see they are going to keep with the blatant autism to force everyone to go to japan for their 3D, Cover should really remove the japanese corpo bug of their brains and outsource, they are not that strapped of cash or they have to pay for another yatch

Edit: to further explain several talents have complained that the damn thing has not been around for a year and is always booked, EN and IN have to pass a big set of logistics for recordings because Cover refuse to rent or hire another studio elsewhere, this is not new btw they have been doing this since day 1
I feel like this new rule is made specifically to lighten the load of the studio so that everyone will have an equal chance to use. no more overbooking.
And as much as I'd love to have more 3Ds of the EN/ID girls I am willing to wait for them to get the high quality studio time that they deserve instead of outsourcing to some unknown untrusted third party.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What the fuck fax machine?
Can people communicate in those?

And yes apparently Lucien is from UK so a Brit(?)

USS IOWA

I just tuned in and she says she has to cut something out of the VOD, wonder what that's all about.
She accidentally showed the list on who is allowed on the yacht.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What the fuck fax machine?
Can people communicate in those?
The legal departments of financial companies certainly think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom