"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Tldr: Talents will only be allowed one 3D live a year for their birthday instead of two starting in April. This is because the two times a year was putting a strain on talents and staff (stress from the expectations of the talents to do both, plus stress for the guests. Staff having to put in the work for all the Lives when they were already struggling to keep up with 3D events). In the place of the second, anniversary streams, they are thinking about doing group, generational 3D streams or outside locations/variety shows. Also, to note, it doesn't HAVE to be done on their birthday, that is just the expectation. They can choose to do it on another occasion, if they want.
"I think we need to send our talents back to school, they have severe lack of understanding of japanese language, and when we say 'This is not a mandatory event, you can choose not to do that' they somehow read it as 'You must make to it and then ask for some more'. So yeah now it's prohibited, not non-mandatory, maybe this will make it clear. Who we are kidding they will still find a way to get around to do more job"

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara and Nerissa might be gayer than previously thought. They are surpassing Pavonashi gayness.

Still waiting for this to happen, and then for them to share the bath.

The interesting thing about ChickenSoup ship is how much of a massive bottom Nerissa is. She absolutely out-bottomed Kiara, who is usually the bottom in most of her pairings. Tho with Takamori as well, Kiara is a power-bottom (not because Kiara has much power, but Calli is a fantastic service top), but a bottom nonetheless. Here Nerissa instinctively orders herself beneath Kiara, so reluctantly, Kiara becomes a romantic top.

Bronze

Sorry Gunrun, but we got this one

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Not-Username

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The interesting thing about ChickenSoup ship is how much of a massive bottom Nerissa is. She absolutely out-bottomed Kiara, who is usually the bottom in most of her pairings. Tho with Takamori as well, Kiara is a power-bottom (not because Kiara has much power, but Calli is a fantastic service top), but a bottom nonetheless. Here Nerissa instinctively orders herself beneath Kiara, so reluctantly, Kiara becomes a romantic top.
1704883738787.png
Clip tax: Biboo works for Child Protective Services

frz

I don't know why they weren't doing Gen Anniversary 3D streams in the first place. It makes more sense to do a group event when they all debuted instead of multiple individual streams.
Probs because noone wanted to do it beside Nepolabo and Holox? And they got a concert out of it from asking.
Kiara asked for it but no confirmation that Calli/Ame/Gura/Ina wanna do it. And also there's a gook in the lineup and Ayama might murder someone.
Promise care less about concert and just wanna hang out with each other. exodia, gen 3, gen 4 barely even manage to do a full gen hangout
Maybe the ID girls asked for it but hahaha ID :smugrys:
@Pioneer @somethingfarworseinthehorizon
Hey you two, your oshi did something for once.

Actually... am I the ONLY person who oshi's Nene in this whole fucking site? Does AZKI really have more fan representation than MY WIFE?! :gunpeko:
Get rekt :mikothumbsl:
Coupled with the activity on Doki, if she says something today or tomorrow then 100% this was a stealth suspension
Mate, everyone know it's a suspension. The thing we are dying to know is if it's just a suspension or a full on Zaion, where Niji suspend someone for an entire month and come back with a google doc.
it is incredibly difficult not to tribal-friend when Nijisanji continues to be Nijisanji

and I wish they didn't! the talents deserve better!
Which tribe are you from again, did you already leave the Hex Offenders. :confusedshuba:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka's offcollab with Mel starting in some minutes.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tateno Ito's birthday stream (you may have known her in the past as Neko Neneka)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
This popped up for me and i thought a few here might enjoy it.

stassy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a clip of whatever the fuck rin was on this stream

this is exactly what happens when you give her full reins on anything

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Just as a general note but it has now been two weeks since Selen's "I am in a hospital" Tweet.

Expect something to be happening soon.

Is two weeks Niji's standard? Zaion and Kyo suggest Niji's standard is a week and change, but we could be waiting a lot longer.

NameBranchAnnouncementEnd date givenStartEndDuration (days)Outcome
Lauren IroasJPOfficial and personal apologyNo
2022-03-02​
2022-04-20​
49​
Resumed activity
Gwelu Os GarJPPersonal apology, official announcement at end(Don't know)
2022-12-22​
2023-01-31​
40​
Resumed activity 2023-02-01
Zaion LanzaENPersonal "New Year break"(Don't know)
2022-12-31​
2023-01-10​
10​
Resumed activity
Zaion LanzaENOfficialNo
2023-02-08​
2023-03-10​
30​
Termination
Gundo MireiJPOfficialNo
2023-03-23​
2023-06-18​
87​
Graduation, last stream 2023-06-21
Kyo KanekoENPersonal apology and "reflection"One week
2023-11-10​
2023-11-20​
10​
Resumed activity

I am missing some "known" stealth suspensions like Yugo's earthquake PSA stream and Millie's /vt/ parody stream as data points. I have not done any research on suspensions prior to Lauren, if any. Corrections and comments on mitigating/aggravating circumstances are welcome.

Edit: I previously commented that Lauren's suspension was indefinite and long possibly because he was reaching a settlement with the rights holders of the JAV he pirated. Zaion and Gundo would have had to sort out exit agreements.

Edit 2: Added whether end dates were given. It seems standard not to give them for officially announced suspensions.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Near the end she talked a little about being gone and said she would be out for a while, with no date planned to come back. She didn't get into specifics about why, but she did slip in that it was not due/related to "civilization duties", which was surprising.

Damn, she's really running with the "you sound like Gura" joke.

:BijouBijou:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Step aside Parrot, /vt/ has a new cheerleader now in the form of DN.

1704887631305.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nijisanji is such a goddamned shithole. I respect their talents and the fans of their talents, but for the life of me I cannot understand people who white-knight a full blown Japanese corporation.
Yes I am ticked off about the Selen Affair.

UberSoldat

Kotoka's offcollab with Mel starting in some minutes.

First NijiEN-HoloJP collab I believe, wish it came at a better time for Niji

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Marine has reached 3m subs come join in and celebrate with her karaoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom