"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Mysta is really a woman in their relationships huh. Has manhera tendencies, always relies on Mika for emotional support, literally breaks down and calls her sobbing in the middle of the night because of something that was only in his head. Moves to her country to get citizenship after marriage. What's next, she will break up with him and make him raise two kids they made in the process?

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Mysta is really a woman in their relationships huh. Has manhera tendencies, always relies on Mika for emotional support, literally breaks down and calls her sobbing in the middle of the night because of something that was only in his head. Moves to her country to get citizenship after marriage. What's next, she will break up with him and make him raise two kids they made in the process?
Imagine childhood of thies poor children:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ngl, I actually have a lot of respect for him now if it's true. Not many have the commitment to up and move to a SEA country for their lover, he just basically dropped all of the marketting chance he has as a vtuber to come to her, even more so it's the shithole that is Jakarta. That is marriage level of commitment. :iryswooo:
I can see that PoV, but he's still moving to Indonesia, and with all due respect to our Indonesian members...

... no.

(The winning move is to get both of them into Singapore)

Bronze

Spectra is playing little witch in the woods

Kiara's chatting with Nerissa from their holiday

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

I know there were rrats regarding him and Mika, but even as someone dating an indo chick myself I wouldn't want to become a citizen of it.
A

Honestly, knowing how much of a retard Mysterio is, the Mika rrat must be true, Mysta is a massive menhera and must be a pain in the ass to live with. The breakup will happen at some point and it will be very amusing to see it unfold.

I doubt he's that smart but i saw some rrats that anons are theorizing on /vt/ saying that he's getting a digital nomad visa as a way to do tax evasion, is it really possible? Any indonesians here that can explain how it works?

soap suds

I know there were rrats regarding him and Mika, but even as someone dating an indo chick myself I wouldn't want to become a citizen of it.
A

He probably moved there for Mika, but I love the rrat that he moved in order to evade his taxes. He still owes a lot of money apparently and is even going to hold a subathon to help with the costs.
What if Mysta and Mika left Niji so they can get married without the huge backlash from the Fujo fanbase?:MozumiPichi:
If that was the motive, then Mysta failed horribly. Sure he talks more about fucking women, but his interactions with Shoto don't help one bit.
Honestly, knowing how much of a retard Mysterio is, the Mika rrat must be true, Mysta is a massive menhera and must be a pain in the ass to live with. The breakup will happen at some point and it will be very amusing to see it unfold.

I doubt he's that smart but i saw some rrats that anons are theorizing on /vt/ saying that he's getting a digital nomad visa as a way to do tax evasion, is it really possible? Any indonesians here that can explain how it works?
Not Indonesian, but here's an article I found about it.

Edit: I forgot how dumb this motherfucker is. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets kicked out soon.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

A

An incredibly menhera man moving halfway across the world from his family to live with his internet GF and possibly commit tax evasion? Looking forward to the breakup for the juicy lolcow content.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I bet he'd be enough of a fag to be the one to give birth too.

I give it a year at best unless Mika has zero standards, taste or self-respect if that's what's going on. Who could respect someone as utterly incapable of handling their own shit to the point that there are rrats they fled their previous country over taxes?

He probably moved there for Mika, but I love the rrat that he moved in order to evade his taxes. He still owes a lot of money apparently and is even going to hold a subathon to help with the costs.

If that was the motive, then Mysta failed horribly. Sure he talks more about fucking women, but his interactions with Shoto don't help one bit.

I hope he falls short or manages to fuck it up even more. :smugpipi: No bailouts for retards. I hope it catches up to him hard, the time I spent working in a tax office has given me an immense distaste for people that try to fuck around and game the system.

As for rampant gay, well, there's good money in gay for pay and if you already enjoy the work... :smugselen:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A

man the fallout on this one is gonna be so juicy it will solve the water problem in africa for 5 years minimum

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

A

Kuro also addresses it on stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So
Anyone making a bet on when the first panic attack will happen?

frz

so if im reading this right,
- you can only stay up to 6 months in indonesia with the digital tax free visa (there's plan of extending it to 5 years, but nothing concrete, just "plan"). You also have to leave and reentry every 2 months. I actually think he's dumb enough to apply for this one without knowing you have to reentry. But generally wayyy too much effort when you can just go to the bahamas or gibraltar if tax evasion is your aim.
- There's the KITAS visa where you need to be sponsored by a company/spouse/family which you can stay up to 12 months tax-free. But if you are sponsored by a company you have to pay income tax your earned via the company. I doubt he has a family relative living in ID or vshojo having an ID branch.
- If you apply for the Second home visa (this one you have to pay tax) you can stay up to 10 years. So if he's still in ID after 6 months, he really only came there for the ghost's pussy. :yubi:
Any longer and you have to renounce your original citizenship and can apply for indonesian citizenship (or getting it through marriage).

Last edited:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

A

Couldn't he have waited to mention this publicly until Mika actually joined?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He is the guy that got away from Nijeria because he got oneguyd so hard, im kinda expecting a twitlonger from Mika in a year or so

frz

He is the guy that got away from Nijeria because he got oneguyd so hard, im kinda expecting a twitlonger from Mika in a year or so
remember Mika is the man in the relationship. It'll be Kuro the one doing the twitlonger :smugpipi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
When Pippa tells you to eat there is a problem

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Does it really matter though? Vshojo doesn’t really care at all if people know who their talents were in the past. It only helps them. They’ve shown this by not even making them get new Minecraft accounts which led to like the last 3 PLs being known in advance

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
remember Mika is the man in the relationship. It'll be Kuro the one doing the twitlonger :smugpipi:
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-04 210444.png
Mika after dealing with him for a year

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Does it really matter though? Vshojo doesn’t really care at all if people know who their talents were in the past. It only helps them. They’ve shown this by not even making them get new Minecraft accounts which led to like the last 3 PLs being known in advance
To think there is an easy way of hiding the username history as well, or they could just buy a brand new account somewhere. So dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom