"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

The totally seiso Racoon girl panko.

It could be new tva quote :smugselen:

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Also, I just realized all of Promise will be AWOL this month. Bae moving, Kronii surgery, Fauna still has her break going, Mumei still sick, and IRyS will be scarce for recordings.
Cant believe Myth is more alive than council is :smugina:
It's doubly funny when chat tries to backseat them, they then play badly on purpose to spite them
Also known as the Ame way :amedumbass:
This is game on steam, maybe its for the resident discord dwellers.

Thats the Holostars VN
IIrc it was released for the 6-month anniversary of Tempus or something

I can't find the full list of the credits, buts basically a passion project mostly made by all the HoloStarsEN managers, who wrote the scripts, programmed the game, made the routes and so on
It's fully voiced, so in a way, it's a interactive Voice Pack of the bois and I think that's neat
If there was an equivalent for the girls, I would definitely look into buying it
- Basketballs

Something about this urks me
Ofc I am all for artists to draw whatever they want and like

But I still feel a little botherd by only having 4/5 Myth girls there
Why is Gura there, shes barely relevant
Where is my orange woman?? :youlittleshit:
I fully believe Gura gets away with her shit because of people like that
Speaking of Suisei, they uploaded a fixed camera version of the Hoshimatic Project performances. You really get to see how in-sync everyone was, especially during My Mai Tonight. Gonna be hoping Suisei does a 2nd one eventually.

Had to get this shot for myself cause of how aesthetically pleasing it is.
2493106.png

I hope we get more of these fixed camera shots for more performances
They are really better than the moving camera from the concert, you can really see how much work went into this
And yeah, more projects like that would be great
With Bae moving to Japan, I see a real chance for her to participate in the next one, whenever that will be
I just found out that Moona uploaded an animated video of her new song two days ago

Thats a really cute and pretty MV
HoloID1 :hololove:

also,
extremely rare full Gen1 collab incoming

and Not-sana got flowers from Pako

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Hexa just uploaded herself killing this classic
Green woman got pipes

It started out good, having fun with the song
But the she BELTED! On key, and just filling the whole space with her voice!
That's a trait that not many people can do naturally. @midori You got a fan from this.

HIna has the BA brainrot?
:Roboco-MEMENOD:

ogey_rrat

ogey
This collab is another rerun but

"Scantily clad"
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

"If you watch and enjoy any Hololive content, you are literally the next Jimmy Savile."

Limkin

You do a buyback, roughly in order from good to bad if
1) this was intended way for shareholders to get money instead of dividends when they were released. Instead of paying them regularly you oblige to buy it from them after a given time and pay nothing until then. 2) you don't need the money anymore and/or want to cut costs on paying dividends, usually when either you finished going through a big restructure, or you are low on cash and would rather dip into your bank account than admit you are in red. 3) expectations for the value to drop, or to combat ongoing drop. Usually related to economy going to shit, as shareholders would sell them off anyway and at least you maintain the value at a given level. Just as usually when you fucked up big times and have to disclose it to public very soon. 4) various different schemes of artificial improvement or "pumping up" your stock to sell it for higher later. One could argue it's financial machinations and a sign of owners trying to sell the company off, but it also works if you are about to release some really fucking good news that would make people buy them back even at multiple times the price they were selling before. 5) tax evasion and money laundering. No idea about Japan but in some places it's exempted from taxation and you can quickly wash a big amount of cash through official sources. 6) you have some really bad things to hide and are actively gunning for the share where you can refuse to release any financial info for a prolonged period of time without investigation filed against you. At this point you are kind of fucked anyway though

RiverBear

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

I know there were rrats regarding him and Mika, but even as someone dating an indo chick myself I wouldn't want to become a citizen of it.
A

Last edited:

kanpainiggi

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I know there were rrats regarding him and Mika, but even as someone dating an indo chick myself I wouldn't want to become a citizen of it.

But that basically confirms it right?
There is no way you would become a Indo citizen without a good motive and i think this also confirms Mika to Vshojo because they maybe are going to live together

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Good god imagine the absolute blowup if they're actually dating and Kuro menheras himself out of the relationship

At this point he is more unstable than even a SEA woman

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

When he was on Niji he lurked a lot of times there, this just confirm that yes he is dating her and yes Mika is the next member of Vshoujo

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
When he was on Niji he lurked a lot of times there, this just confirm that yes he is dating her and yes Mika is the next member of Vshoujo

The breakup will be absolutely hilarious.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Kotoka is having a cooking collab with Mel tomorrow.
I have never been more afraid of woman cooking until now

Especially not during election season too, at least he chooses a city with the closest western experience available that isn't Bali I guess

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Horrifying.

That said, I did check around and he claimed that its a dual citizenship thingie (Indonesia, AFAIK, does not allow dual citizenship), so its a big chance that he's there with temporary citizenship thingie (KITAS/Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas, pretty much means temporary stay permit card) and the needed Visa with temporary staying stuff (VITAS) for at least 2 years or so.

He could extend it, but it really depends on him whether he just in Indonesia and live there (with Mika, maybe) for like, 2+ years or actually becoming naturalized Indonesian citizen or something.

Still, this is a horrifying thought. And since that's Jakarta on his tweet, there is a chance (low but not impossible) that I might stumbled on him if he actually wander/checks around local weeb events/conventions.

Could give him a gun for shits and giggles

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The breakup will be absolutely hilarious.
Oh definitely but i find funny that the menhera is the relationship is Kuro and not Mika, i want to see how this play

frz

essentially anycolor are buying their stocks back. this usually means a big change is coming that might make people sell their shares or potentially even buy so many they lose control of the company. (rare but does happen)
Riku owns 43% of the stocks, only 25% are on open market, it's impossible for him to lose control. Also they are only rebuying 1.43%.
Usually it's a payday for shareholders / or sometimes they buy back stocks from employees and fire them.
That being said, rebuying stocks isnt a bad thing, they have so much money on hand and those money would just lose value if you don't invest them somewhere. And Nijisanji refuse to invest properly into their talents.
But that basically confirms it right?
There is no way you would become a Indo citizen without a good motive and i think this also confirms Mika to Vshojo because they maybe are going to live together
Ngl, I actually have a lot of respect for him now if it's true. Not many have the commitment to up and move to a SEA country for their lover, he just basically dropped all of the marketting chance he has as a vtuber to come to her, even more so it's the shithole that is Jakarta. That is marriage level of commitment. :iryswooo:
Imagine getting oneguyed at the wedding ceremony though

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I like Mika, but I can already imagine all the "condom money for Kuro" SCs in her next incarnation. Not least that she will/already has rabid Nijisisters on her tail even now while she's in limbo

USS IOWA

Ngl, I actually have a lot of respect for him now if it's true. Not many have the commitment to up and move to a SEA country for their lover, he just basically dropped all of the marketting chance he has as a vtuber to come to her, even more so it's the shithole that is Jakarta. That is marriage level of commitment. :iryswooo:
Imagine getting oneguyed at the wedding ceremony though
What if Mysta and Mika left Niji so they can get married without the huge backlash from the Fujo fanbase?:MozumiPichi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom