"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara's chatting with Nerissa from their holiday

I would very much like to be listening to this stream if I wasn't fucking at work.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
so if im reading this right,
- you can only stay up to 6 months in indonesia with the digital tax free visa (there's plan of extending it to 5 years, but nothing concrete, just "plan"). You also have to leave and reentry every 2 months. I actually think he's dumb enough to apply for this one without knowing you have to reentry. But generally wayyy too much effort when you can just go to the bahamas or gibraltar if tax evasion is your aim.
6 months sounds about right if he arrives in August 2023 for the Mysta-Mika off collab and departs to Japan in Feb 2024. Also there are affordable "Visa runs" to neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand before re-entry back to Indonesia.

Also I regard Kuro as a unreliable narrator for half of what the things he says. He probably regards fudging details as a type of opsec.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright bros i dont think i could handle Southern Belle Ami

Bronze

I wonder when will Mika debut,since we are nearly certain she will? March maybe? Guess it depends whether her stuff is ready. I enjoy Vshojo's teasers and debuts, so looking forward to see how she will look

Saya is live with plants vs zombies.

frz

6 months sounds about right if he arrives in August 2023 for the Mysta-Mika off collab and departs to Japan in Feb 2024. Also there are affordable "Visa runs" to neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand before re-entry back to Indonesia.

Also I regard Kuro as a unreliable narrator for half of what the things he says. He probably regards fudging details as a type of opsec.
uh if he goes to japan on feb 2024 he can't come back into the country with the same visa.

Kuro also addresses it on stream.

Okay now I have watched the clip, dude literally admitted it's mika..... I fucking cant with this dumbass. :deztheroom:
Transcript:
You might be wondering why on earth I havent said I have been in Indonesia for a while. Well, it's because it's a little unsafe to say so for a majority of reasons relating to people outside of my sphere, if that make sense. But now people outside of my sphere have moved away on, it's more safer to say that I am here.

Edit:
Royal dumbass doesn't know how long he is allowed to stay for, or what a citizenship is
Archive

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

I know there were rrats regarding him and Mika, but even as someone dating an indo chick myself I wouldn't want to become a citizen of it.
A

A few weeks ago with Mika's graduation I was thinking about what would happen if Kuro and Mika were dating and the shitstorm that would create, so him posting this is hilarious for me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I think I remember that some fans/fujos gave Mysta a lot of shit before he graduated because he hung out with Mika a lot, with the usual accusations of "they are fucking" that usually follows. IF him moving to Indonesia was because he is dating Mika and not because of tax evasion/visa reasons then this could create the perfect lightning rod of hate and drama from both unicorns and fujos across fanbases, not to say if they confirm they were dating / in a romantic relationship while they were in the company.

I am mostly thinking about Holo cause I think it's were it's more pronnounced or famous for but this would give an excuse to every unicorn about female/male interaction because they'd point to this situation and say "but Mika and Mysta were in a corpo and look at them now!". And NijiEN might be hit hard with it too seeing it was their original corpo. I don't know if the fujos or fans of the men are as many or deranged as they were back in 2022 or if there are any unicors left, but this could also raise a lot of shit for them. Of course there's also the possibility they announce it and nothing happens for anyone, it's hard to predict what the public will or won't do

Do we have anyone here who watches or watched Kuro that could give more information about this situation? God I do hope he keeps going menhera/ being dumb it would be so entertaining
Kuro also addresses it on stream.

That second part of the clip... I can't be the only one thinking about it right?

Lantern Flare

Do we have anyone here who watches or watched Kuro that could give more information about this situation?

Why would anyone admit to such an embarrassing fact? :smugselen:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
A few weeks ago with Mika's graduation I was thinking about what would happen if Kuro and Mika were dating and the shitstorm that would create, so him posting this is hilarious for me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I think I remember that some fans/fujos gave Mysta a lot of shit before he graduated because he hung out with Mika a lot, with the usual accusations of "they are fucking" that usually follows. IF him moving to Indonesia was because he is dating Mika and not because of tax evasion/visa reasons then this could create the perfect lightning rod of hate and drama from both unicorns and fujos across fanbases, not to say if they confirm they were dating / in a romantic relationship while they were in the company.

I am mostly thinking about Holo cause I think it's were it's more pronnounced or famous for but this would give an excuse to every unicorn about female/male interaction because they'd point to this situation and say "but Mika and Mysta were in a corpo and look at them now!". And NijiEN might be hit hard with it too seeing it was their original corpo. I don't know if the fujos or fans of the men are as many or deranged as they were back in 2022 or if there are any unicors left, but this could also raise a lot of shit for them. Of course there's also the possibility they announce it and nothing happens for anyone, it's hard to predict what the public will or won't do

Do we have anyone here who watches or watched Kuro that could give more information about this situation?

That second part of the clip... I can't be the only one thinking about it right?
There are already married women working in Hololive but Unicorns wouldnt talk about them,
Speaking of:

Limkin

Kiara's chatting with Nerissa from their holiday
She is not as insufferable to listen to as she usually is. Until she laughs, then I feel like my skull is being drilled from inside out. Which is a good thing, or you would have me going full coomer over her all the time

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I would very much like to be listening to this stream if I wasn't fucking at work.

Wow, you get to bone at work? I'd take that over listening to a stream too. :smugazki:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You know what good for them maybe they'll fix eachother.

Though if he does ...the poor fool will fall for the meme
1000074846.jpg

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Is there a slur to call british people? Or being call british enough for the slur?

Wemi... My etl brain hear another word instead of fellas (phallus)

I know there were rrats regarding him and Mika, but even as someone dating an indo chick myself I wouldn't want to become a citizen of it.

half filli.jpg

NotDecatto

Aviel gave Poko some of his chump change. According to Poko, she shops for items on Amazon and provides the link to Idol-EN management who'll order it on her behalf. Management also pays the shipping fees from the 1k worth of items.

Last edited:

Tubedude

I give it a year at best unless Mika has zero standards, taste or self-respect if that's what's going on. Who could respect someone as utterly incapable of handling their own shit to the point that there are rrats they fled their previous country over taxes?
Mika ruined her eyesight to the point of needing glasses just because she heard her crush at the time liked girls with glasses. Said crush never noticed her at all. Mika and Mysta might actually last.
Does it really matter though? Vshojo doesn’t really care at all if people know who their talents were in the past. It only helps them. They’ve shown this by not even making them get new Minecraft accounts which led to like the last 3 PLs being known in advance
Speaking of this, anyone know Mika's minecraft name? Might be good to watch it for the next few months.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
You know what good for them maybe they'll fix eachother
As far as pairings go, Mika and Mysta falls squarely in the "So crazy it just might work" side of things

NotDecatto

As far as pairings go, Mika and Mysta falls squarely in the "So crazy it just might work" side of things
Weirder things could happen. They might be friends with benefits and also be wingman for each other in case one of them decides to pursue a relationship with another person. Until the relationship is confirmed, I'm gonna assume either it's a work in progress or perhaps even an open relationship.

Edit since you guys are giving me the WTF reaction: Just to elaborate a bit on why I said that. Both seem to be bisexual to some degree, we've seen Mika be attracted to girls and Kuro to guys in some sense. Normal hetero relationships might not apply in this situation.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Yeah, but what if they had kids? Their kids would probably be retarded.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This just proves that Vesper indeed had a rigorous love affair with both Kronii and Magni. With Korean fever like that he no doubt is a poster on this forum

:Vesper-SEEEX!:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
so if im reading this right,
- you can only stay up to 6 months in indonesia with the digital tax free visa (there's plan of extending it to 5 years, but nothing concrete, just "plan"). You also have to leave and reentry every 2 months. I actually think he's dumb enough to apply for this one without knowing you have to reentry. But generally wayyy too much effort when you can just go to the bahamas or gibraltar if tax evasion is your aim.
- There's the KITAS visa where you need to be sponsored by a company/spouse/family which you can stay up to 12 months tax-free. But if you are sponsored by a company you have to pay income tax your earned via the company. I doubt he has a family relative living in ID or vshojo having an ID branch.
- If you apply for the Second home visa (this one you have to pay tax) you can stay up to 10 years. So if he's still in ID after 6 months, he really only came there for the ghost's pussy. :yubi:
Any longer and you have to renounce your original citizenship and can apply for indonesian citizenship (or getting it through marriage).
This is pretty much correct yes, as much knowledge I have regarding it as an Indonesian citizen (I only really know the reverse, having a relative who works in america for so long that they no longer have indonesian citizenship and considered "Warga Negara Asing" aka foreigner despite born and raised here in ID.)

I am guessing on KITAS option for Kuro because the way he worded it on his tweet makes it feel like he want to stay there at least long enough to be permanent, but considering how he tried not to disclose it (or just sheer lack of knowledge regarding the whole stuff), we might not know for the time being.

Maybe he really went to ID to get the ghost coochie, maybe he just having a menhera fit and decided to move to ID for shits and giggles

Maybe he's there so that Vshojo could open a ID branch, who knows?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Do we have anyone here who watches or watched Kuro that could give more information about this situation? God I do hope he keeps going menhera/ being dumb it would be so entertaining

To add to this we watched 80% of pink cat’s audience vanish after the relationship stuff and leaving vshowhoe. They still got vshowhoe but I can imagine the drop off is gonna get to them.

Top Bottom