"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

bothyourhouses

Saw this on /vt/, Does any stock conneisures know what does this means?
You do a buyback, roughly in order from good to bad if
1) this was intended way for shareholders to get money instead of dividends when they were released. Instead of paying them regularly you oblige to buy it from them after a given time and pay nothing until then. 2) you don't need the money anymore and/or want to cut costs on paying dividends, usually when either you finished going through a big restructure, or you are low on cash and would rather dip into your bank account than admit you are in red. 5) tax evasion and money laundering. No idea about Japan but in some places it's exempted from taxation and you can quickly wash a big amount of cash through official sources.
That's like a 1970s mentality lol. Companies don't do regular scheduled dividends any more, buybacks are more tax efficient (perfectly normal and legal tax avoidance).
What a buyback means is that the company is giving/returning money to shareholders rather than keeping it to reinvest. It can be a sign that the company is doing well, that it has more money than it knows what to do with. But it's also a sign that the company might have stopped expanding or run out of ideas, might be reaching a stage where they're focused on profitability and cutting costs rather than growth. Either Anycolor have made a lot of money, or they're not going to spend so much money going forward.

Kalion

:)

Lantern Flare

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap is a little bit sick

Nightmare before HoloX

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
rin had another brilliant idea of sifting through her hate comments but this time it includes fistfights

You know... call me a hater, but the second guy on the thumbnail isn't wrong...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi has to rest her evil eye for dew days:hololove:

Clip Tax: Remi almost learns about Warhammer

Shiina has a Bigger moment

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

I picked this thumbnail because I love the shape of it *rimshot*

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You know... call me a hater, but the second guy on the thumbnail isn't wrong...
this is the factual heirarchy of her channel based on popularity
1.gin
2.ben
3.rin

so yes factually you are not wrong :ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Saw this on /vt/, Does any stock conneisures know what does this means?
I haven't spent the time to look into Anycolor's financials but if I were to guess, I'd just assume they have a lot of money on hand and they don't think they're going to expand in new markets, so they're looking to cut costs now while also helping with investor confidence by helping with EPS. They're only buying back up to like 1.43% of their outstanding though, so it will be a slight push. A brief look at their stock price over the past year shows it just bouncing around to up to about ¥3.8k (26.30 USD) and down to about ¥2.7k (18.69 USD) with a big dip in February of last year down to ¥2.2k (15.23 USD). Honestly can't remember if there was some event that caused that dip in February or if it was just a poor showing for their quarterly.
Yeah, but what if they had kids? Their kids would probably will be retarded.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
miyos last zatsu before she goes on a vacation to spain

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How can Amiya be 55 years old and not know how to drive.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The worlds cutest chinchilla enters the Japanese underground today many clippable moments are on the horizon be there or be square.

Watch the chinchilla! or else!
Karoke:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

braindoko

Kuro admits to losing money on crypto

jesus dude, Mysta is like a younger and slimmer Boogie

How can Amiya be 55 years old and not know how to drive.
contexto? on the 55 y/o part, I know she's crashing cars left and right even if I'm not watching atm

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The worlds cutest chinchilla enters the Japanese underground today many clippable moments are on the horizon be there or be square.

Watch the chinchilla! or else!
Karoke:

Chinchilla surely dreams to sing magnet with Pippa.

cute woof

Bronze

Great Purple Smoke is live and will show WIP stuff

Koronesuki

X-Potato

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kuro admits to losing money on crypto

jesus dude, Mysta is like a younger and slimmer Boogie

contexto? on the 55 y/o part, I know she's crashing cars left and right even if I'm not watching atm

There's no firm evidence of how old Amiya is but a running joke is that she walked the earth before the plants that the dinosaurs ate. Also she's sung Kiss on karaoke.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom