"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Undertale Yellow (unofficial fan prequel that's been in development for 7 years)

Chiwa playing Half Life

Bronze

Latema's playing Blacksouls in a cosplay

The cosplay FYI

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Undertale Yellow (unofficial fan prequel that's been in development for 7 years)

Chiwa playing Half Life

I can't think of anything worse than an Undertale game made by fans of Undertale, and I just had to entertain the idea of Mysta reproducing with an indog and having flip/indog muttlet children.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
He probably moved there for Mika, but I love the rrat that he moved in order to evade his taxes. He still owes a lot of money apparently and is even going to hold a subathon to help with the costs.

If that was the motive, then Mysta failed horribly. Sure he talks more about fucking women, but his interactions with Shoto don't help one bit.

Not Indonesian, but here's an article I found about it.

Edit: I forgot how dumb this motherfucker is. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets kicked out soon.

Does Mysta get paid for being this stupid? If so, what a fine employee.

braindoko

frz

This is pretty much correct yes, as much knowledge I have regarding it as an Indonesian citizen (I only really know the reverse, having a relative who works in america for so long that they no longer have indonesian citizenship and considered "Warga Negara Asing" aka foreigner despite born and raised here in ID.)

I am guessing on KITAS option for Kuro because the way he worded it on his tweet makes it feel like he want to stay there at least long enough to be permanent, but considering how he tried not to disclose it (or just sheer lack of knowledge regarding the whole stuff), we might not know for the time being.

Maybe he really went to ID to get the ghost coochie, maybe he just having a menhera fit and decided to move to ID for shits and giggles

A
He confirmed it's KITAS, please enlightened us how to get one
Also 2nd home is listed under KITAS as well hmmh.
Maybe he's there so that Vshojo could open a ID branch, who knows?
Yeah surely if I want to establish an ID branch I'd rely on this dumbass to spearhead the project. :smugpipi:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
To add to this we watched 80% of pink cat’s audience vanish after the relationship stuff and leaving vshowhoe. They still got vshowhoe but I can imagine the drop off is gonna get to them.
I honestly don't think the situation is comparable at all Kuro already has gone through the GF yab so anyone who was gonna leave and stop watching already has and Mikas chat relationship while parasocial wasn't the GFE kind of parasocial. Nyanners specifically pandred to the lonely weeb demographic for the longest time before all that shit came out

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
After the Nijisanji EN trip to Indonesia back in... 2022? I don't remember the year, but I was still watching most of them, including foxhag, zombie and Mysta collabs because I couldn't tolerate him solo, and I had a strong gut feeling that Mysta and Mika bumped uglies and it went on a weird atmosphere when they were both in the same stream after the euros returned to their homes.
It's a bit of:medsl: because you can't really determine everything of a person just by the tone of their voice and behavior quirks through digital avatars, but this is one rat I'm actually commited to.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I honestly don't think the situation is comparable at all Kuro already has gone through the GF yab so anyone who was gonna leave and stop watching already has and Mikas chat relationship while parasocial wasn't the GFE kind of parasocial. Nyanners specifically pandred to the lonely week demographic for the longest time before all that shit came out

Yuuuup. Mika was like a very close friend to her audience and Mysta's gachikoi got murdered and dumped on the side of the road a long time ago, multiple times. It's a big part why Kuro's rules are like they are. I'm sure both of their audiences would probably not even be surprised if they came out as dating.

Speaking of Nyanners, I miss Pink Love. Ah well.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

A
He confirmed it's KITAS, please enlightened us how to get one
Also 2nd home is listed under KITAS as well hmmh.

Yeah surely if I want to establish an ID branch I'd rely on this dumbass to spearhead the project. :smugpipi:

They can always use the other Nijis ID that decided to leave
One of the reasons of why their JP expansion failed so quick aside from Kson speaking in English or hanging out with her AV friend and Mikeneko list of demands: its that they were just 2 vtubers and when they finally got a third another one decided to leave
Having a standard Five vtubers to start would work but they dont have a twitter account for an Indonesian Branch (Yet)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As far as pairings go, Mika and Mysta falls squarely in the "So crazy it just might work" side of things
That, or they create a vortex of crazy that has them spiral to ever greater depths of craziness until they disappear with a pop.

Lantern Flare

Lemon woman is finally dead inshallah (and doing an RP stream)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin had another brilliant idea of sifting through her hate comments but this time it includes fistfights

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Good god imagine the absolute blowup if they're actually dating and Kuro menheras himself out of the relationship

At this point he is more unstable than even a SEA woman
Pretty sure all the fujo tribalfags already hate him and Mika, anyway. Would explain why he (rightfully) went 1984 on his community with the rules when he became Kuro, though.

braindoko

Pippenguin celebrates one month from debut, but calls it a Pippanniversary (one year). Definitely don't tease her about this mistake :smugpipi:

Bronze

No rizzko continues to try getting some gf

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lemon woman is finally dead inshallah (and doing an RP stream)

Gloomi saw me simping for the new Menace design and took out Lumi to try and win me back, sorry guys.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

hope Hololive can have more connections with Isegye Idol in the future:mikothumbsl:

Ensok

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play racing games today

Top Bottom