"It's kinda hard, believe it or not, to get a skirt on a snake"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

I was Ninja'd

but really, if Sakana managed to somehow get Mikeneko into PC he won the menhera corpo award for eternity

that or if he poached Delta
Porque no los dos? :smugpipi:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now that we are talking about this i think there still time to stop them:
-Globie and that other agency arent big enough YET
-Idol hasnt sell out the company YET
-And everyone else seems okay with the existence of Brave group in the west FOR NOW
Stop them how? The only one who can stop the growth of an agency is the agency itself or another agency choking it out. Brave is one of the oldest players in this game and has reached both the highest peaks of popularity and the lowest depths of community rejection, if there is anyone that could muscle its way into the market with experience and not just cash it's them.

seenister

Agreed. I'm hoping that an actual JP gen will give the original JP members a bit of a boost. While I've seen no indication that Nasa, Michi, and Iori are unhappy with their time at Phase, it's a real shame they never really went far considering they sit in the same gen with EN vtubers that pull in a primarily EN audience. Hopefully putting some focus on the JP side will bring in an audience for them too.

And I also agree with slowing down. It hasn't been a year since Invaders 2.0 yet, so after this, hopefully Phase puts more focus on strengthening what they have now. They've been doing well lately and have introduced new projects and such, so they really need to work with that, along with the usual events, convention appearances, etc.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
I can only imagine Fish working overtime on 5ch shilling the new girls.

Negzana

Porque no los dos? :smugpipi:
Id love the chaos when Sakana forces them to Collab together and it breaks down to a shouting contest between the two over who slandered who

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
NO, I dont want her ANYWHERE near Phase, She will melt the company single handedly.

That will change when VSPO EN appears. They also have at least 2 more project for west according to their website. The audition page is informative, but bit old as globie is not there

Stop them how? The only one who can stop the growth of an agency is the agency itself. Brave is one of the oldest players in this game and has reached both the highest peaks of popularity and the lowest depths of community rejection, if there is anyone that could muscle its way into the market with experience and not just cash it's them.
You both will see my Fed Post when VSPO EN starts dont worry :D

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A trailer for English speakers released at like 5AM JST tells me pretty much all I need to know about how this will pan out
Literally all the replies to the tweet are in English, too.

Sakana better have scooped up every single JP/EN bilingual JP female on the planet for this.
Anyone remember back a while ago when Idol corp said they would make their talents contracts public by the end of the year?
And bunch of vtweeters began fellating Aviel for how stunning and brave he was?

What happened to all that?
They only said they'd make their income split public.

They did.

It's industry standard.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What if the reason Michael left vShojo was to join PhaseJP?
:cursedbae:
That would be too Kino i wouldnt be able to resist
But i will be weird because she still has Nazuna and a 3RD vtubing identity would be too chaotic even for her standards

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why are you phasefriends so worried about the jews? You can both be mid agencies... :SelenHAHAhere:
>mmmm good bait
I'm not worried because I love some of the idol talents :Katta-Semetic-Content::hololove:
I like this art because it reflects how I feel about endless, Roca towers over Idol as a monstrous talent, Coni is an absolute Menace and.... oh there's some other girls too.

E
Of course you love Idol's all loli gen 2. :beataniugh:
Roca's not a Loli :Mumei-REE:I'm not Reeeeing because she's not a loli!

Last edited:

Negzana

That would be too Kino i wouldnt be able to resist
But i will be weird because she still has Nazuna and a 3RD vtubing identity would be too chaotic even for her standards
I for one would love Mikeneko to be out yelled by Tenma and be put in her place

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
but really, if Sakana managed to somehow get Mikeneko into PC he won the menhera corpo award for eternity
Imagine poaching someone worse than Dizzy, i kneel to the Fishman for tourists and lurkers this is a joke, Miguel is technically already signed with Pony canyon and another agency that promote her for VA roles

Bronze

Man I've fucked this thread with sharing one tweet. Maybe I should have just posted it in Phase thread.

Anyway, here's what Brave's strategy in auditions is. Page isn't updated so Globie is not there, but they also mention a total of 3 coming soon projects, globie included. so they are getting at least 2 more, most likely china and other region Brave created a HQ that i forgot. it was in SEA i think
Screenshot-2024-01-07-162717.jpg

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm STRONGLY considering a 'when does Selen graduate' betting pool.
A week after Valentines is my bet.
Riku has to squeeze a few more bucks off the nijitards.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Did something happen to Mavia? I haven't been able to catch up with her streams lately..View attachment 61223
This sounds like something you write because you know you are going to die. Does this girl have terminal cancer (or crippling depression and suicidal thoughts)?

Edit: also it was a bad time to get a GPU because Nvidia is going to release the Super variations soon so the old models are going to get cheaper
Yes but she needed it now for her brother. Sometimes you have to take the hit.

Airiheads eating good today.

I have seen enough of these to know that the model will keep undressing as the song goes on.

I dont think he is stupid enough to go full balls to the wall in a market where he is literally a nobody, even Vshoujo has SOME recognition in Japan just for getting Kson and Miguel

I dont know why Fishman and Aviel want to get into markets where they are completely new players. at least Aviel went to a untapped market that is the spanish one
I don't know. There have been many things Sakana has done that you could say are fairly stupid he has just been saved because there is a large and loyal core audience and the talents have gone above and beyond to keep the ship from taking in too much water.

I mostly feel like the new JP gen exists so the existing ones have a company. It must be very lonely in a corpo full of people you struggle to understand and who live by different clock, even if they all love and care about you
He went big though, thought he would just do 3. Similar to how Hololive has kept ID fairly small.

i couldnt tell ya shit if its a good decision from a buisiness standpoint but atleast the JP girls who were already in can have a great rock to collab with and more JP staff from the looks of things
Just gotta wait to see if he can properly market them to a JP audience.

Sakana better be hiring the saddest of sadnip girls
Hope not. Sad JP girls actually attempt suicide instead of just talking about it (too many high buildings and train tracks to walk into).

Agreed. I'm hoping that an actual JP gen will give the original JP members a bit of a boost. While I've seen no indication that Nasa, Michi, and Iori are unhappy with their time at Phase, it's a real shame they never really went far considering they sit in the same gen with EN vtubers that pull in a primarily EN audience. Hopefully putting some focus on the JP side will bring in more of an audience for them too.

And I also agree with slowing down. It hasn't been a year since Invaders 2.0 yet, so after this, hopefully Phase puts more focus on strengthening what they have now. They've been doing well lately and have introduced new projects and such, so they really need to work with that, along with the usual events, convention appearances, etc.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Phase JP gen needs to grow in JP currently the vast majority of their audience is shared with EN and its not an audience that is mostly awake when they stream. I think the main reason why Nasa Michi and Iori are fine is that this is a side gig to them. A part-time of sorts and for Michi and Nasa, super chats are a nice way to supplement their income (yen is down in the trash, so those usd go a long way).

Negzana

A week after Valentines is my bet.
Riku has to squeeze a few more bucks off the nijitards.
Bookmarked
Imagine poaching someone worse than Dizzy, i kneel to the Fishman for tourists and lurkers this is a joke, Miguel is technically already signed with Pony canyon and another agency that promote her for VA roles
Dizzy is menhera but is self aware enough to know to not dwell in it. Someone like Mikeneko is far gone and not even in the fun PC sad girl way. I like menheras like Lia or Dizzy. Mike's mental illness is just unpleasant and tragic so any joke about her joining PC is exactly that, a joke.

Bronze

Airi is live way early for some reason

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It could go either way, really. The JPs in Gen 1 have always just been awkwardly sitting there while the EN girls took off, and I feel like there's been an ongoing chicken and egg loop with them not pulling numbers because they haven't had any real investment in them. This being a JP-specific gen with (presumably) actual JP-specific marketing and dedicated management behind the scenes could give this new gen a boost the original three didn't have.

I do think it feels a bit soon to launch them now though, since Gen 3 and even the second wave of Invaders are still fairly new - even with a different target demographic this time around, there's still the risk of them cannibalising each other's international audience. Once these new girls are up and running Phase needs to slow the fuck down for a while to let everyone establish themselves properly.
We're definitely getting more invaders soon. Airi and at least one other girl (can't remember who) have teased it.

Rrat time - I think one invader may be Clio. Other than Filian she was the only one sponsored to restream the gen 3 debuts iirc. And with her having lost her irl job and deciding to go fulltime streamer it wouldn't be surprising if she wanted a corpo to help with a lot of the off stream aspects.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom