"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
We're definitely getting more invaders soon. Airi and at least one other girl (can't remember who) have teased it.

Rrat time - I think one invader may be Clio. Other than Filian she was the only one sponsored to restream the gen 3 debuts iirc. And with her having lost her irl job and deciding to go fulltime streamer it wouldn't be surprising if she wanted a corpo to help with a lot of the off stream aspects.

Did i miss some important piece of info, Clio got fired? Like from her job as a professor?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Did you know that Phase Connect already has a Japanese website?

I'm guessing Sakana doesn't, because it hasn't been updated in over a year. It's hilariously outdated.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
NIce. The fake screenshot is now spreading on twitter. Good luck nijifriends :gunpeko:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Did i miss some important piece of info, Clio got fired? Like from her job as a professor?
She didn't get "fired" but her contract didn't get renewed.

Bronze

We're definitely getting more invaders soon. Airi and at least one other girl (can't remember who) have teased it.

Rrat time - I think one invader may be Clio. Other than Filian she was the only one sponsored to restream the gen 3 debuts iirc. And with her having lost her irl job and deciding to go fulltime streamer it wouldn't be surprising if she wanted a corpo to help with a lot of the off stream aspects.
Koefficient is debuting as an invader??? :smugselen: He also streamed it although it wasnt sponsored if im correct.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Clio: "I'm not in Phase Connect guys. I'm not mentally unwell."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
NIce. The fake screenshot is now spreading on twitter. Good luck nijifriends :gunpeko:

thank god scuddle quit the NijiDF because this would've given him an aneurysm

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Honestly, Anycolor did more damage to NijiEN's image than any shitposting would ever do.

The anon who made this screenshot is probably having the time of his life rn.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Honestly, Anycolor did more damage to NijiEN's image than any shitposting would ever do.

The anon who made this screenshot is probably having the time of his life rn.
The fact that this was even being entertained as being real kinda shows how fucked up Anycolor has let their public image in the West become.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Roach mom getting more and more comfortable with her Hollywood days

Bronze

Runie's live and will tangent about devil fruits her genmates would have. I'll be suprised if she completes it this stream

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

misinformation-spreading.gif

About the new Phases, do you think there's space for the filthy gaijin company to gain space where Holo, Niji and Brave are already grasping at straws for new public? I don't feel the niche is on expansion anymore there based on monthly numbers, while the total do deviate in favor of growth, but it's minimal.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kirsche's laugh when he transitions into the sponsorship is wonderful.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Chuuni wife has started her newest autism stream and is arguing that she is taller than Hina

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is just a long con to steal chinchilla and give Aoi estrogen...

Alchemyth

I don't know anything about VSPO, but im not a fan of what Brave is doing outside JP
VSPO was originally from Virtual Entertainment Inc, then they were bought out by Brave. Brave only swooped in once VSPO was really gaining traction in Japan.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I for one would love Mikeneko to be out yelled by Tenma and be put in her place

That would be a stream for the fucking ages, and I dare say would be the most notable and legendary stream in vtuber history.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>mmmm good bait
I'm not worried because I love some of the idol talents :Katta-Semetic-Content::hololove:
I like this art because it reflects how I feel about endless, Roca towers over Idol as a monstrous talent, Coni is an absolute Menace and.... oh there's some other girls too.

Of course you love Idol's all loli gen 2. :beataniugh:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think this woman is hands down the most British Vtuber. @The Proctor can you confirm.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A very late post Rin status as I'm still catching up to the vod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom