"Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was."The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stassy

Enna is back reading viewers letters, it's tangent time....

RiverBear

Cardfight Vanguard Chinese Exclusive Promo cards of (former) Irodori/Bushiroad Vtuber Shizuku Fuyumori

Interesting to note is that she (the Vtuber) graduated on Feb-March of 2023 and her Promo cards just released this period.

Bushiroad always too late when it comes to supporting their talents ):

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's time...

Place your bets ya autists! I'm betting on Doki going indie but I wouldn't be surprised if she signs with VHoeShow or Mythic as they are the most talent friendly and least Jap corpo autist of the bunch. Phase is the dark horse and would be the best move Sakana can do. Cover is just white corpo Niji so if Doki's done with all that JP bullshit it ain't happenin'.
You forgot VSPO, which I think is the most likely after vshojo/going indie, Holo is not likely and phase/idol is just a cope from small corpo shills.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Place your bets that they keep her on the list until the day before the event and they make an excuse about her not being able to take part.
So, kinda like a Gura deal?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Horo7618

No one in particular
Thing is, Selen can come across as very confident in a lot of contexts, but if you listen to her for a bit it's clear that really she actually isn't - I'm not at all sure she's gonna suck it up and say "fuck you, I quit" to Niji management, as much as a lot of us would like her to.

Also I would not be surprised if Niji decides to take the "freeze her out" approach if they are fully determined to get rid of her. This could quite conceivably drag on for months, I'm afraid.....

Bug Eater

You forgot VSPO, which I think is the most likely after vshojo/going indie, Holo is not likely and phase/idol is just a cope from small corpo shills.
The problem with VSPO is that she barely knows a lick of Japanese and doesn't really know anyone else there apart from Tsuna, I guess it depends on who else they get for the EN branch. If Chihiro ends up joining VSPO it might become a more likely destination for her. The problem with VShojo is that she will end up collabing a lot with Froot and Zen and you fuckers will have to answer for that :cursedpeko:

Does she need to know Japanese? She has been participating in Japanese tournaments just fine so far just thanks to her connections.
I feel like she might be too shy to go all in with another JP company (she's already spoken in detail about how she wishes she could speak JP to communicate properly with her NIji senpai), but to be fair the VSPO girls would probably try to accommodate her if she did join.

ignore Apex streams, do not acknowledge Apex streams

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The problem with VSPO is that she barely knows a lick of Japanese and doesn't really know anyone else there apart from Tsuna, I guess it depends on who else they get for the EN branch. If Chihiro ends up joining VSPO it might become a more likely destination for her. The problem with VShojo is that she will end up collabing a lot with Froot and Zen and you fuckers will have to answer for that :cursedpeko:
Does she need to know Japanese? She has been participating in Japanese tournaments just fine so far just thanks to her connections.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Also I would not be surprised if Niji decides to take the "freeze her out" approach if they are fully determined to get rid of her. This could quite conceivably drag on for months, I'm afraid.....
Based on the bizarre stalling and walls being thrown up in front of her this year for no particular reason, Selen might already be in the "freeze her out" stage and just hadn't realised it.
The problem with VSPO is that she barely knows a lick of Japanese and doesn't really know anyone else there apart from Tsuna, I guess it depends on who else they get for the EN branch.
I wouldn't discount VSPO but yeah I think they're optimistic for the language barrier reasons. With a streamer Selen's size and the projects she wants to do regularly, it really comes down to asking what companies can even offer her the resources she'd want, which yeah basically means them or Vshojo since Holo won't even though it'd be a power move.
The problem with VShojo is that she will end up collabing a lot with Froot and Zen and you fuckers will have to answer for that
ignore Apex streams, do not acknowledge Apex streams

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Sudden Nighttime short cover from Amiya;

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Autistic lesbian and piss girl extraordinaire is streaming

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Negzana

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The problem with VShojo is that she will end up collabing a lot with Froot and Zen and you fuckers will have to answer for that :cursedpeko:
This and the possibility of Selen becoming a react streamer depresses me...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Cute V4Mirai badge ribbons for Anime Los Angeles!!

This is honestly such a good idea and I want other corpos to do this at cons.
Phase Connect ribbons...... please......

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Ririka and Chama

Looks like NePoLaBo will get some new outfit accessories and stuff. But sadly Lamy can't participate due to the health stuff.

Towa 4th Anni Merch:

Mori started RDR2 tonight and it's been an amazing stream so far. She's in good form.

:medsmoremeds: Take your meds. :medsmoremeds:

USS IOWA

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom