"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I'll be interested to see how this goes, I've honestly been a bit worried about NoriPro with how many talents left last year (one retired and six went indie, leaving only four talents counting norio herself)
I felt a bit partial about noripro's current predicament since norio basically started the company mostly to poach her friends into vtubing (even kumagaya takuma who has already risen to tamaki status because of his irl appearance in some of the kumatama videos lol) and only started doing public audition recently so this year feels more like her actual attempt on going a serious corpo route, but it's always nice to see their former talents gets to keep their character's IP even after graduating because otherwise, I would think about possible drama brewing at the background

Although the number of people choosing to go indie raises a few questions, I wouldn't suspect any foul play, especially since norio was adamant about searching not only regular streamers but also creators/artists of some sort during the audition announcement.

Going back to starsEN, I wonder if magni+vesper departure really fucks a lot of tempus' HQ initial plan because altare now has explicitly said he won't be getting his new outfit soon as opposed to the hopeful fans after seeing hakka's announcement. Can't think of a possible reason besides jp corpo autism though

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Remember the time about 24 hours ago when Hexa got cancelled for...*checks notes* making fun of Jeffery Epstein? Am I reading this right? Surely, nobody could actually be against this, right? Why would anyone be against making fun of someone who brought an immense amount of evil into the world?

Archive

Archive 2

Archive 3

...I'm stopping here because there's literal timelines full of 0-2 views and VTweeters seething at Hexa for not disavowing Epstein "correctly", or for her/her fanbase being "edgy", really putting together a laundry list of unforgiveable crimes now that there's blood in the water. If you've been on twitter today, you've probably seen them! It's inescapable! I do not have the time to archive all of them because of the sheer amount! Truly, they are paragons of virtue in their own right, and I, for one, look forward to their 100% serious and 100% Twitter Approved documentation of Epstein, his associates, and the victims, without a single joke or off-color comment whatsoever.

Any day now, surely.

Anyway, she's going to continue reading the logbook, let's see how many times she'll get cancelled for recognizing that Epstein is a bad dude tonight:

I'll see you in the liveposting thread.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I watched Hololive in 2022 but I wasn't as deep into Vtubing as I am now, besides Sana's graduation and that december that year was barren because everyone was traveling, what was so bad about 2022?
Forgot to respond to this. Basically the things I remember:
  • IRyS' second EP, Journey, releases in January and is produced by Project Hope. It is aggresively mid with some awful English vocals, but, most importantly, the recording of it basically destroys her throat. She is forced to go on break because the doctors discovered she had developed vocal chord nodules. Continues to get mediocre songs she has a difficult time singing. To this day, she rarely ever sings her own songs, aside from the iconic ones like Gravity and Cesura of Despair because of that. She admited after Promise became a thing that Project Hope had been totally unmanaged since around mid 2022 and was basically dead since then. Plus, throw in the whole Kimono debacle, absurd wait for her redesign, etc, and it all just seemed extra bad for her. I think she talked about her issues with 2022 some more recently, but I can't find the stream to confirm. Something about how she used to have crying fits.
  • Calli had the whole Connor debacle at the start of the year, which basically continued with the Stars EN boys debuting. She also went too hard with work during that year with both her PL and her Universal Japan career. She said at one point she was thinking about graduating.
  • Gura got cockblocked by management enough that she basically dropped off the face of the Earth. Most notably had management issues with her original animation she released. She also had a music cover that got totally canned by management at the very last minute after it was done.
  • Sana AWOL for most of the first half of the year until her graduation.
  • Ame, I don't remember any big issues. Her and Gura seemed to have some kind of spat after the Rust arc, but that isn't confirmed and possibly a rrat. She got a lot of shit from Unicorns after flipflopping on collabing with Stars until she nuked them from orbit.
  • Bae's year seemed to have mostly been an issue outside of Hololive. If I had to guess, it was from school.
  • Ina had a rough year. She burned herself out in the first half and didn't seem much better after her first break mid-year. She ended up taking another one towards the end of the year.
  • Vesper fought the management and the management won. Killed Tempus HQ's vibes after that and his Japan trip.
  • Kiara had a bunch of complaints about management all year that would be impossible to list all in one post and I don't remember most of them, anyway.
  • Kronii had a shit manager that ghosted her all the time. At least I think that was 2022. A Kronie can correct me if not. She also ran into Unicorn issues mid year and seemed to have some burnout in general that year.
  • Mumei I didn't really watch back then.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Congrats on the 10k :polkasticks:
Hexa LOVE :sanasmile:

Hey @midori, don't forget to give thanks to Yessica for the clout. She did this all for you

I dont care anymore
I am going to travel to Indonesia and i am going to marry her
9ff

The Rratarded Alt

Given the trend of people going AWOL or announcing their graduation a month before they graduate, I think Bettel might be safe? That or he does the most Bettel thing ever and announces it on his anniversary day and the graduation is effective immediately.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Hexa is good but the beloved chinchilla is online too.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Three more Specialite JP girls- none of their designs really catch my interest but I might check them out

Edit:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Three more Specialite JP girls- none of their designs really catch my interest but I might check them out
How do you find Specialite as a company? I've only really seen the one that looks like Kafka, Victoria Valerie.

Her most recent stream by the way.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Remember the time about 24 hours ago when Hexa got cancelled for...*checks notes* making fun of Jeffery Epstein? Am I reading this right? Surely, nobody could actually be against this, right? Why would anyone be against making fun of someone who brought an immense amount of evil into the world?

This is the equivalent of the sharties trying to destroy TVA.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
How is Specialite as a company? I've only really seen the one that looks like Kafka, Victoria Valerie.
They're backed by REALITY Studios who also manage KMNZ and VESPERBELL. They advertised really extensively leading up to the debuts and it worked out pretty well for them. All the EN talents have about 6k-8k with the JP talents averaging a little higher?
Their designs are pretty cute but idk if any of the girls really stand out to me in any major way? They're all just okay and I don't really watch any of them except the dog sometimes because I think she's cute.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi telling a story about Mama Chisaka. Apparently the pon runs in the family.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
...I'm stopping here because there's literal timelines full of 0-2 views and VTweeters seething at Hexa for not disavowing Epstein "correctly", or for her/her fanbase being "edgy", really putting together a laundry list of unforgiveable crimes now that there's blood in the water. If you've been on twitter today, you've probably seen them! It's inescapable! I do not have the time to archive all of them because of the sheer amount! Truly, they are paragons of virtue in their own right, and I, for one, look forward to their 100% serious and 100% Twitter Approved documentation of Epstein, his associates, and the victims, without a single joke or off-color comment whatsoever.

Any day now, surely.
Seems like a good video for @Kuri Rinji to make.

stassy

Summary of Azki latest membership stream
  • Liked playing HoloParade, sad that she got nerfed after the latest update, want to stream it again.
  • Wondering about this year personal goals : million subs, licence exams (nurse, cooking, secretary...)...
  • Shown some photos of the Kitchen Studio from Sora cooking stream, want to band with A-chan and Nodoka-chan in order to convince Sora to bake with the dreaded eggs for a Valentine cake stream, might be just a pipe dream because of schedule issues.
  • Think vertical karaoke stream might help her reaching the millions subs, vertical geoguesser stream might be possible as a 1 min no move challenge
  • Want to expand her asmr stream using more elaborate scripts with the help of her members like drama cd with routes, etc...
  • Talked about the earthquake event, want to do a Geoguesser of the Ishikawa Prefecture to pay respect
  • Want to play a new type of game different from horror, got warned that there was a few hours left before end of Steam sale and proceed to RTA buy 11 games for 10000 yen (ironically she got Powerwash Simulator which was most expansive one)
  • Today will be 1vs100 Geoguesser challenge
  • During the supa reading section, mentionned this year Mio predictions ("don't get too used to things and lose your emotions"), comment that geoguesser is so huge that she will always discover and show new fun things and also that is why she want to try new games and expand her asmr knowledge and conclude that her main goal this year will be a sololive

Last edited:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Archive

Archive 2

Archive 3

Any day now, surely.

Anyway, she's going to continue reading the logbook, let's see how many times she'll get cancelled for recognizing that Epstein is a bad dude tonight:

I'll see you in the liveposting thread.

Love how VTweeters will always find some way to shoehorn tranny stuff into a conversation that otherwise had zero reference to tranny shit in the first place. I hope Hexa is faring well.

The Rratarded Alt

Salty gamer rat tells someone to kill themselves. I am proud.
:BijouBijou:

Good night, asylum.

RiverBear

• Calli had the whole Connor debacle at the start of the year, which basically continued with the Stars EN boys debuting. She also went too hard with work during that year with both her PL and her Universal Japan career. She said at one point she was thinking about graduating.
Damn. She should have graduated and moved to VShojo where she would have been better managed.

Bronze

You forgot VSPO, which I think is the most likely after vshojo/going indie, Holo is not likely and phase/idol is just a cope from small corpo shills.
Medium* corpo shills. :smugselen: Though I don't believe or necessarily want it.
This and the possibility of Selen becoming a react streamer depresses me...
Henya didn't, at least when she's not eating.
But yeah selen might collab with Froot. You may have to deal with that fact.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Archive

Just kidding, I am still here. Fuck you whoever is stressing my rat out and fucking her production timelines up.
:BijouBijou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom